Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Do they  understand that they gave them away enthusiastically in the first place, in return for 'safety'? There is no going back. Our world has fallen and unless those who have planned its destruction are removed, we will remain inmates of the gulag.

Bang on Buddy, I hope there is not too much damage, before the public get their heads round it.

Edited by Gurualvin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That woke you all up a bit, I don't want to seem like a party pooper or anything but the damage is way past extensive when all the establishment outlets are playing along. It might well mean they are meaning to limit your choices even more. By showing you how benevolent they are, which usually means a loss of more freedoms and an empty pocket, while everything you need to survive gets scarcer. Nah never going to happen, you're a nutter, probably, but then it already is because you haven't admitted you need them more than they need you. 

Edited by Sheepy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, ar55 said:

As a young person, it’s most definitely social pressure.

 

All my jabbed mates have admitted as much.

 

Like fashionable clothes and trainers in my younger days ... i didnt give a ***** . I blended in a bit with Madchester but didnt go for the Sambas

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Well best reason not to take it. I find enjoyment being considered a weirdo...

tbh i found that to be my failure as well

i was the non-conformist and when it came to the 9/11 show i wasnt taken seriously because i didnt have the group standing to direct conversation or focus that way.

Especially now, i have found that the group is influenced by other peer groups and i didnt stand a chance to make an impact

 

being the weirdo works out ok when you realise there are other like minded people but the weirdos have a pig of a time talking to those 'normies'

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Depends if they're open to redpills. If they're too far gone then I just leave them to their delusions. Some people are just NGMI (never going to make It).

 

 

But this is the type of friend who nags and pushes and prods all days about pro vax! I don't even wanna argue because they are too far gone. But how do I argue when they insist on arguing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Observed said:

But this is the type of friend who nags and pushes and prods all days about pro vax! I don't even wanna argue because they are too far gone. But how do I argue when they insist on arguing.

 

Tough one. Fortunately my friends and family are pretty awake for the most part, and those that aren't are not the nagging types, so I'm not sure what I would do in that situation.

 

I don't believe in totally cutting people off just because they might not be on the same page as me, but I would step back from the friendship a bit if they was pestering me about it. I know that's easier said than done though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Observed said:

But this is the type of friend who nags and pushes and prods all days about pro vax! I don't even wanna argue because they are too far gone. But how do I argue when they insist on arguing.

I usually find that a straight right to the mouth usually stops people from arguing, but that might spoil your friendship. If you want the friendship to continue, you say 'thanks. I really do value your opinion and your friendship. You aren't going to change my stance no matter what you argue, so please let's discuss something else.'  If that falls on deaf ears, go back to the first sentence.

 

 

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Observed said:

My friend is doing my effing head in with the provax bullshit. How do you argue with these morons? 

 

 

cant, its circular illogic loop

 

"*insert person* has covid so i had to do a test"

really, i am impressed /

"its negative"

but youre not in bed ill/

"i feel fine"

cant be that contagious then/

"because i am vaccinated"

why did you do a test then/

"because *insert person* has covid"

 

😮

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zArk said:

tbh i found that to be my failure as well

i was the non-conformist and when it came to the 9/11 show i wasnt taken seriously because i didnt have the group standing to direct conversation or focus that way.

Especially now, i have found that the group is influenced by other peer groups and i didnt stand a chance to make an impact

 

being the weirdo works out ok when you realise there are other like minded people but the weirdos have a pig of a time talking to those 'normies'

I don't know - it makes me feel better about myself, being special 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think people might be be right when they call us stupid Britbongs.

First of all, speak for yourself 🤣 and secondly, who are THEY? 

 

Mind you, no one exactly likes us on the continent and we have done ourselves no favours, but a minority of idiots don't represent us all. They're stupid people everywhere, not just on these shores. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

First of all, speak for yourself 🤣 and secondly, who are THEY? 

 

Mind you, no one exactly likes us on the continent and we have done ourselves no favours, but a minority of idiots don't represent us all. They're stupid people everywhere, not just on these shores. 👍

 

Just banter I hear a lot from other anons, but to be fair, they talk shit about most Western nations because all of our countries are going to the dogs. I don't take it too personally, I'm not like most Anglos anyway. I don't worship Churchill or anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is no end to this. It will be younger children next.

Pupils could lose out on face-to-face lessons if they don’t get vaccinated, warn ministers

"Parents have been warned by ministers that children could lose out on face-to-face learning unless the vaccine take-up improves.
Nadhim Zahawi, the Education Secretary, and Sajid Javid, the Health Secretary, have written a joint letter to parents, urging them to get their children vaccinated.
The letter explains that keeping children in school is a priority for the Government, but they need parents’ help to ensure pupils “are able to stay in face-to-face learning”.
Mothers and fathers should encourage their children to “come forward for the Covid-19 vaccine”, the letter said, adding that this is “one of the best things young people can do” to protect themselves and those around them.
Their intervention comes as vaccine take-up among 12- to 15-year-olds appears to have stalled in England, with just over one in ten (11.6 per cent) of the age group vaccinated. Meanwhile, in Scotland 36.3 per cent of the same age group has been vaccinated.
Mr Javid and Mr Zahawi’s letter has been sent to secondary schools to circulate to parents."
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Observed said:

But this is the type of friend who nags and pushes and prods all days about pro vax! I don't even wanna argue because they are too far gone. But how do I argue when they insist on arguing.


I just say, it doesn;t sit well with me having Aborted fetal tissue injected into me as it's against my moral viewpoint.


That and the fact that we have no mid/long term safety data for a vaccine that does not even seem to work.

 

They never ever come up with a decent retort to the above, well at least so far in my experience.


 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

There is no end to this. It will be younger children next.

Pupils could lose out on face-to-face lessons if they don’t get vaccinated, warn ministers

"Parents have been warned by ministers that children could lose out on face-to-face learning unless the vaccine take-up improves.
Nadhim Zahawi, the Education Secretary, and Sajid Javid, the Health Secretary, have written a joint letter to parents, urging them to get their children vaccinated.
The letter explains that keeping children in school is a priority for the Government, but they need parents’ help to ensure pupils “are able to stay in face-to-face learning”.
Mothers and fathers should encourage their children to “come forward for the Covid-19 vaccine”, the letter said, adding that this is “one of the best things young people can do” to protect themselves and those around them.
Their intervention comes as vaccine take-up among 12- to 15-year-olds appears to have stalled in England, with just over one in ten (11.6 per cent) of the age group vaccinated. Meanwhile, in Scotland 36.3 per cent of the same age group has been vaccinated.
Mr Javid and Mr Zahawi’s letter has been sent to secondary schools to circulate to parents."
 
 

 

This is a bluff.

They need kids to attend school physically in order to sufficiently indoctrinate them.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...