Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

14 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I heard the flight control walked out because vax cult mandates

yup - and the fake news is blaming it on the weather! lol

see my original post that the tiktok was a reply to.

Blaming it on the weather hahaah.. unbelievable 

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

So a large amount of flight controllers in Florida walked off the job the other day in protest against jab mandates disrupting thousands of flights... fake news blames the weather hahaha

and there it is, Ladies & Gentleman....  Quick call the FBI - those *dangerous* Air Traffic controllers need investigating. Im sure they haven't gone through extremely rigorous security screening. But as over half the US population labelled 'domestic terrorist' by the State and those pesky parents at school board meetings.. you can never be too sure about the people in charge of some of the worlds busiest airspace!

image.png.c5fa06337fb97333f827521ef75bea59.png

• Thanks 1

What are the chances it's a cohencidence that the WEF had selected these  "leaders" who parrot, support and implement the exact protocols the WEF needed to ensure the "Great Reset" agenda is rolled out?

https://swprs.org/the-wef-and-the-pandemic/

image.png.103ac0d012d1545fb2283c7d1a07d438.png

Jeffrey Zients (US White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator)

Stéphane Bancel (CEO of Moderna)

Jeremy Howard (founder of influential lobby group “Masks for All”) 

Leana Wen (zero-covid CNN medical analyst)

Eric Feigl-Ding (zero-covid Twitter personality)

Gavin Newsom (Governor of California) 

Devi Sridhar (British zero-covid professor) 

Jacinda Ardern (Prime Minister of New Zealand) 

French President Emanuel Macron (selected one year prior to his election in 2017), Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz 

German Chancellor Angela Merkel (selected back in 1993)

German Health Minister Jens Spahn.

🤔

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

What are the chances it's a cohencidence that the WEF had selected these  "leaders" who parrot, support and implement the exact protocols the WEF needed to ensure the "Great Reset" agenda is rolled out?

French President Emanuel Macron (selected one year prior to his election in 2017), Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz 

🤔

that list will get smaller

fuck off merkel

now

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/austrian-chancellor-sebastian-kurz-resigns-184949010.html

a lot of tyrants are being removed for corruption lately.

Edited by bamboozooka

13 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

fuck off merkel

now

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/austrian-chancellor-sebastian-kurz-resigns-184949010.html

all set to quietly retire on a Caribbean island with their golden handshake once the shit hits the fan more like.

The beast system protects its own when it's in its best interests to do so.

image.png.181ad649d96f7f9578736bcf4dbbbdc8.png

Not to worry, they've got plenty of fresh blood draw upon..

FBUEW4RUUAMuLRe.jpg.6a3655e4000968d863cec9b4dc23997a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

He ran the show that day in 1967.

He did indeed but I was talking of the 1963 match at Wembley when Scotland beat England 2-1.

Baxter got both the goals (one a pen).

I was 14 at the time and went with an uncle and a cousin.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shake said:

Isn't the Brazilian president a non vaxxer? 

He doesn't have total control over the whole country.... I remember a leaked meeting where he was raving mad about the tyranny and authoritarian takeover of some states/mayors... I'm not sure, maybe Brazil State leaders have authority in the same way Aussie/US state leaders do... overriding the Fed level...

He went on an extended and detailed rant, saying tyranny was everywhere in Brazil just waiting to pounce and that to avoid that happening under the cover of the corona ruse, the Brazilian people needed to buy guns IMMEDIATELY

clip

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=77157

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

fuck off merkel

now

The problem being that many of those people on the list are edging towards the prime of their life,whats more intriguing is who are the unknowns we never hear about who are presntly being groomed for installation of one world govrnment regions ??

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

n the UK a few months ago,all part of the psyop

lol I mentioned recently NZ is always lagging in the script timeline lol

Cindy & co. act and speak as if people don't know what's being said and going on around the world.... but then.. she did say she will be "single source of truth"

How authoritarian and dystopian does this sound coming from your country's leader at the time (Mid 2020) ? - Well apart from sleepy joe saying "we're loosing patience" [with the unjabd] but he's just laughable...-  Cindy however is exceedingly dangerous and has enormous power... it was tad nerve racking at the time but those nerves past soon enough,

it was when they announced the change in policy in August 2020 (1min https://www.bitchute.com/video/mB4ihZLlT92i/) that  they will be removing the 'infected' from their homes and putting them in "Isolation facilities" (not the international quarantine hotels) that brought real horrors home.... 

image.png.48acc35558038798691eee3add0b5b52.png

The Government will send all of the confirmed community cases of Covid-19 to a quarantine facility instead of allowing them to recover at home.

He has the legal power to compel people into quarantine under Section 70 of the Health Act, which allows him to “require persons, places, buildings, ships, vehicles, aircraft, animals, or things to be isolated, quarantined, or disinfected as he thinks fit”.

Quarantine facilities have more stringent security and more health staff than regular managed isolation hotels.

“That could be the safest place for you, your family, and your community if you end up positive.”

😬

the legal power to compel people....allows him to.....or disinfected as he thinks fit”

Edited by skitzorat

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

He did indeed but I was talking of the 1963 match at Wembley when Scotland beat England 2-1.

Baxter got both the goals (one a pen).

I was 14 at the time and went with an uncle and a cousin.

I went to my first ever game at Old Trafford that year with my dad and granddad. We played Blackpool in a 1-1 draw. I remember it was freezing cold. I was 9 at the time and wrapped up in a duffle coat, read and white bobble hat, and a scarf. Pat Crerand's debut game too.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

He doesn't have total control over the whole country.... I remember a leaked meeting where he was raving mad about the tyranny and authoritarian takeover of some states/mayors... I'm not sure, maybe Brazil State leaders have authority in the same way Aussie/US state leaders do... overriding the Fed level...

He went on an extended and detailed rant, saying tyranny was everywhere in Brazil just waiting to pounce and that to avoid that happening under the cover of the corona ruse, the Brazilian people needed to buy guns IMMEDIATELY

clip

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=77157

Infowars was on his side. But still, any leader that's a non vaxxer will probably get killed (Tanzania)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

🤔

HONK🤡

Edited by skitzorat

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

all set to quietly retire on a Caribbean island with their golden handshake once the shit hits the fan more like.

The beast system protects its own when it's in its best interests to do so.

image.png.181ad649d96f7f9578736bcf4dbbbdc8.png

Not to worry, they've got plenty of fresh blood draw upon..

FBUEW4RUUAMuLRe.jpg.6a3655e4000968d863cec9b4dc23997a.jpg

Holy hell, is that last tweet about harvesting blood real? Truly something not right with that, if so.