Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

22 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Israel COVID DEATHS:

2020 - 3,325                   2021 - 3,537
Zero vaccines                  16 million vaccines
244486858_10165825167690360_2701886261363345361_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_24Qj4Cj3eMAX-HVyKF&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=f567278d581f4394aae304f011fc01bc&oe=61675936

USA COVID DEATHS:
2020 - 352,000              2021 - 353,000
Zero vaccines                 400 million vaccines
244734090_10165825171815360_578930935034

Can someone please tell me, because I don't quite understand, what were these deadly experimental injections supposed to do again?

Total-Covid-Deaths.png

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

• Haha 2

FFS Give me strength!

Woman with flu-like symptoms in distress sparks police response in Auckland

A woman with flu-like symptoms has been taken home by police from a West Auckland petrol station by police wearing full PPE.

A police spokesman said the woman’s Covid status was unknown but precautions were taken because of her reported symptoms.

The incident began to unfold about 9am at the Z in Te Atatū Rd, where staff were told to lock their doors and stay inside. An hour later an officer was seen donning full PPE including a boiler suit.

About 10.15am two officers, both wearing boiler suits, took the woman into the back of a police car after asking her to put on a mask.

A witness, who did not want to be named, said police told petrol station staff to lock the doors. The woman was earlier trying to get into cars, the witness said.

About 9.20am officers wearing masks surrounded the woman but kept a distance of around 2m from her.

Shortly after, the woman began wandering towards the highway, pursued at a distance by officers, including some in a police car, the witness said.

By 9.50am she was sitting in a bus stop surrounded by officers, all keeping their distance.

A police spokesman said the report they received related to a woman “wandering around on Te Atatu Road who appeared to be in some distress”.

“The woman did not exhibit any obvious symptoms but did mention that she had recently had some flu-like symptoms.”

She was told she needed to return home and was taken by police to her address in Māngere, the spokesman said.

“Due to her Covid-status being unknown, the officers who transported her wore full PPE as a precautionary measure.”

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

FFS Give me strength!

Woman with flu-like symptoms in distress sparks police response in Auckland

A woman with flu-like symptoms has been taken home by police from a West Auckland petrol station by police wearing full PPE.

A police spokesman said the woman’s Covid status was unknown but precautions were taken because of her reported symptoms.

The incident began to unfold about 9am at the Z in Te Atatū Rd, where staff were told to lock their doors and stay inside. An hour later an officer was seen donning full PPE including a boiler suit.

About 10.15am two officers, both wearing boiler suits, took the woman into the back of a police car after asking her to put on a mask.

A witness, who did not want to be named, said police told petrol station staff to lock the doors. The woman was earlier trying to get into cars, the witness said.

About 9.20am officers wearing masks surrounded the woman but kept a distance of around 2m from her.

Shortly after, the woman began wandering towards the highway, pursued at a distance by officers, including some in a police car, the witness said.

By 9.50am she was sitting in a bus stop surrounded by officers, all keeping their distance.

A police spokesman said the report they received related to a woman “wandering around on Te Atatu Road who appeared to be in some distress”.

“The woman did not exhibit any obvious symptoms but did mention that she had recently had some flu-like symptoms.”

She was told she needed to return home and was taken by police to her address in Māngere, the spokesman said.

“Due to her Covid-status being unknown, the officers who transported her wore full PPE as a precautionary measure.”

Well - it looks we don't need guns anymore - just sneeze at fcukers 🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fifth element said:

Puzzling as I presumed these media weirdos would be well aware of the true nature of the vax....Possibly thought she was getting saline but ended up with the real deal?

Either that or maybe it's just more bullshit propaganda to continue the current focus on associating covid with blood clots. 

My guess is she isn't in hospital with a blood clot in much the same way the white toad johnson wasn't in hospital on deaths door with covid last April. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Puzzling as I presumed these media weirdos would be well aware of the true nature of the vax....Possibly thought she was getting saline but ended up with the real deal?

Either that or maybe it's just more bullshit propaganda to continue the current focus on associating covid with blood clots. 

My guess is she isn't in hospital with a blood clot in much the same way the white toad johnson wasn't in hospital on deaths door with covid last April. 

",,,, associating covid with blood clots."   When did this nonsense come out. I thought it was supposed to be sniffles, loss of taste, flu-like. Since when did a flu-like illness have any connection to blood clots. FFS, this has gotten past the absurd

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Anders said:

",,,, associating covid with blood clots."   When did this nonsense come out. I thought it was supposed to be sniffles, loss of taste, flu-like. Since when did a flu-like illness have any connection to blood clots. FFS, this has gotten past the absurd

Unfortunately the brainwashed amongst the population would rather believe clots are caused by covid than by admitting the vax they took is the real cause. 

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Unfortunately the brainwashed amongst the population would rather believe clots are caused by covid than by admitting the vax they took is the real cause. 

Hilarious, ain’t it?

Anytime I bring up any of the vaccine side effects, I get hit with ‘but Covid is more likely to cause that!’

Funnily enough, the brainwashed moron saying that just wants to move on from the subject when I ask why blood clots etc weren’t happening in the first lockdown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Anders said:

Myocarditis and paralysis are already on list of covid symptoms too? 🤣

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ar55 said:

This is what makes me laugh.

This idiotic notion that you are only at immediate risk after taking the jab.

Yeah, you might not have grown a third arm - but you’re now playing Russian Roulette every time you break a sweat with that swollen heart.

not to mention the blood clots and the creation of spike proteins that are going to form on the cell walls

the way they have meddled with their immune systems is going to leave them vulnerable to a host of problems including cancer

20 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

How does it make any fiscal sense to start messing about with people brains

they've been doing it for decades. The CIA has been involved in the area of science known as 'cybernetics' since the beginning. They have been looking for ways to control peoples minds directly and with the creation of nanotech they have found the means. All they need is a delivery system which the covid jabs would be perfect for

The Minds of Men | Official Documentary by Aaron & Melissa Dykes

• Like 1

"We’re in the middle of a major biological catastrophe" Dr. Peter McCullough

In a recent lecture, Dr. Peter McCullough presented alarming data related to COVID vaccines, the fraud of national health authorities, the ‘Therapeutic Nihilism’ being exercised in hospitals, and the urgent necessity of active resistance.

Prominent physician Dr. Peter McCullough recently provided a well-documented lecture on the “catastrophe” of COVID-19 “gene-transfer” vaccines, the “loaded weapon” of the spike protein they produce, and the high effectiveness early treatments.  

He also detailed the malfeasance, fraud, and conflicts-of-interest committed by U.S. medical officials. 

McCullough, who has made the case that he is the world’s foremost authority on the topic, set the tone for his remarks when he began to address a full hotel ballroom in Michigan on September 24. 

“I think the reason why everybody’s here is we have a sense that something very bad is going on in the world. And I’m here to tell you, I think it is,” he said.  

“If you feel tension right now and you feel some emotional distress and if you feel as if things aren’t going right … I think your perceptions are correct,” the physician continued. 

“And if your perceptions are correct, now’s the time for action.” 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/were-middle-major-biological-catastrophe-covid-expert-dr-peter-mccullough/5757987

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

not to mention the blood clots and the creation of spike proteins that are going to form on the cell walls

the way they have meddled with their immune systems is going to leave them vulnerable to a host of problems including cancer

They probably think Covid is worse than cancer.

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

(While I agree he may have been the lesser of two-evils (non-woke etc)  he's still a Judas Goat and a whore for the Third Temple in Zion)

Trump's a con-man. He's a grifter and so is his slimy son-in-law Kushner. Israel first and foremost. That being said, he's way better that Biden who is criminal on a whole different level.

1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Today's Daily Mail Front page. why the reference to May 19? I though COVID didn't exist until November that year?

image.png.87d8476d547d5de99e63fdd9ba361e95.png

That's a load of bollocks. At least post a link.