Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I started a thread about Bob Moran, the Daily Telegraph cartoonist several months ago, because my gut feeling

was he's a good guy, without knowing his personal circumstances concerning his daughter. The Daily Telegraph

haven't got the balls to print most of his artwork. He releases it on Twitter, some of which they delete.  He has been very vocal about the NHS, and last week about one particular doctor. His tweet was deleted and he was suspended for a week.  Please support him on Twitter, if you are a user, and read this tweet.

E179Ae2XMAAnrFG?format=jpg&name=large

@ink

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 4

I wish someone would make a video about the vaccines along this line. Youtube of course would delete it,

but there are so many other channels which wouldn't.

Great song.

"We're not going to take it anymore"

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Fuck off Biden

they created the 'pandemic of the unvaccinated' by using data from early 2021 when hardly anyone had been jabbed in the US.

Therefore  unvaccinated covid cases and deaths were massively outnumbering the vaccinated figures

The fact they are still peddling this bullshit shows the state of the media, the viewing public and that the US administration are using the tag line for Bidens 'Human Hunt'

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Fuck off Biden

I say to myself that surely people aren't going to believe this?

Then I remember that every time they have overplayed their hand, the masses accept it without even thinking.

Just been to see my GP because I've got a chest infection, I was triaged through eConsult and as I've had heart problems they called me in.

"Have you had a covid test?"

"Nope!"

"By law you must have a covid test."

*shrugs shoulders* "It's definitely not covid, doc."

"You know if it is covid these antibiotics won't work?"

"Just write out the feckin' prescription, doc...!"

Gonna see what the law is, if it is a law, about the above. Methinks the doc was bluffing...

In separate news, I bumped into my mate who originates from Pakistan. I asked him about the news posted on here recently about Pakistan not allowing the unvaxxed to have sim cards. My mate got his phone out and I recorded a question which got sent to my mate's mate who's a solicitor in Pakistan. Hopefully will get an answer back soon.

• Like 4