Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Moonlight said:

Whoppi Goldberg was a good former actress but she attacks people in her own show like Judge Jeanine
so she has no credibility 

Unfortunately she still has a massive woke following that call her "Queen", and they try to get people that ridicule her cancelled.

Just watched the new movie by disney labelled Faucci, the lives and times of the arsewipe of all arsewipes, who wants to reduce the world's population by 95%.

The entire movie is shit, stinks of shit, left a shitty taste in my mouth and now i feel depressed as shit, that someone could spend millions to promote this piece of shit and reduce my live to shit - What absolute shit.

The movie includes cameos from bill gates and every other freedom hating kiddie fiddler to crawl out from under a rock.

And it's not just me saying it:

" The documentary presents a one-side view of Fauci. we see numerous people add glamor to him like W, Rice, Gates, and family members like his wife and daughter,who both feel the disappointment and lack of appreciation towards the man who has done decades of service or better yet "service" to the government for almost 40 years.

The zionist newspaper the New York Times called Fauci a movie star .

" This guy flat out lied to congress and nothing happened. It's been shown numerous times about his gain of function research and funding Wuhan and basically should be in jail. For someone in charge of infectious diseases for decades he failed to prepare for an outbreak. That he himself predicted in 2019 ! "

"An attack on me is an attack on science!" - Fauci

$428,000 a year in salary.

Fauci went straight from his Internal Medicine Residency to the NIAID. He never practiced medicine or provided patient care as an Internist without supervision or any other specialty to any significant degree. He knows nothing about the doctor patient relationship from a practical standpoint. He never pursued any higher education in public health or epidemiology, yet he is the guro of all things Infectious Diseases by virtue of being in the right position at the NIH when HIV epidemic emerged. During his 50+ years at the NIH mostly as a bureaucrat, he was involved in quite a few scientific endeavors which have improved our world but without the proper training, he essentially rode the coat tails of smarter scientists and clinicians to build his reputation as the messiah of Infectious Disease epidemiology, treatment and prevention. Unfortunately he should have been satisfied with the respect he gained in the 80s and 90s because the COVID pandemic has only exposed him for the shill he is in promoting this farcical response to the pandemic. Hail Fauxi! The film is nothing but a puff piece.

Shameless political hack job. There was only one purpose for making this movie: to shove an agenda down the throats of the viewers. A total waste of time; don't bother.

flip flop fauci bio-weapon for marixst.  If I could i would give this a neg 10 as This man contiues to lie he continues enabling big pharma to destroy peoples live on a global scale he helped bring about the virus that killed so many and he continues to block and lie about drugs that would help end this political virus.
Should be in horror category...not documentary.

Beware false idols.  This is terrible. Shame on National Demographic and Disney for promoting this creature!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Just watched the new movie by disney labelled Faucci, the lives and times of the arsewipe of all arsewipes, who wants to reduce the world's population by 95%.

The entire movie is shit, stinks of shit, left a shitty taste in my mouth and now i feel depressed as shit, that someone could spend millions to promote this piece of shit and reduce my live to shit - What absolute shit.

The movie includes cameos from bill gates and every other freedom hating kiddie fiddler to crawl out from under a rock.

And it's not just me saying it:

" The documentary presents a one-side view of Fauci. we see numerous people add glamor to him like W, Rice, Gates, and family members like his wife and daughter,who both feel the disappointment and lack of appreciation towards the man who has done decades of service or better yet "service" to the government for almost 40 years.

The zionist newspaper the New York Times called Fauci a movie star .

" This guy flat out lied to congress and nothing happened. It's been shown numerous times about his gain of function research and funding Wuhan and basically should be in jail. For someone in charge of infectious diseases for decades he failed to prepare for an outbreak. That he himself predicted in 2019 ! "

"An attack on me is an attack on science!" - Fauci

$428,000 a year in salary.

Fauci went straight from his Internal Medicine Residency to the NIAID. He never practiced medicine or provided patient care as an Internist without supervision or any other specialty to any significant degree. He knows nothing about the doctor patient relationship from a practical standpoint. He never pursued any higher education in public health or epidemiology, yet he is the guro of all things Infectious Diseases by virtue of being in the right position at the NIH when HIV epidemic emerged. During his 50+ years at the NIH mostly as a bureaucrat, he was involved in quite a few scientific endeavors which have improved our world but without the proper training, he essentially rode the coat tails of smarter scientists and clinicians to build his reputation as the messiah of Infectious Disease epidemiology, treatment and prevention. Unfortunately he should have been satisfied with the respect he gained in the 80s and 90s because the COVID pandemic has only exposed him for the shill he is in promoting this farcical response to the pandemic. Hail Fauxi! The film is nothing but a puff piece.

Shameless political hack job. There was only one purpose for making this movie: to shove an agenda down the throats of the viewers. A total waste of time; don't bother.

flip flop fauci bio-weapon for marixst.  If I could i would give this a neg 10 as This man contiues to lie he continues enabling big pharma to destroy peoples live on a global scale he helped bring about the virus that killed so many and he continues to block and lie about drugs that would help end this political virus.
Should be in horror category...not documentary.

Beware false idols.  This is terrible. Shame on National Demographic and Disney for promoting this creature!

Your command of the English language is exemplary sir!

2 hours ago, zArk said:

jeeeze , we are back with the sovereign citizen movement the likes of Michael Obernicia and Guy Taylor. Who is CATHY and GARY??

There is no exposing the system through jibberish. There is no 'going after the judge' . Hes deluded and being encouraged by people in the background who are disruptors. They are agitators.

They willfully ignore common law and court of record playing with the Sovereign Citizen bollocks.

If one is sovereign, one is not subject to any one else

a citizen is subject to the State / Ruler

The 2 do not mix.

In my opinion the promoters of this movement are communists who are attempting to confuse, disrupt and cause mayhem. They will use and abuse any poor people who allow them to.

Exactly. 

We have free will but that free will is limited by law.

Maybe they should tell us that we dont have free will, we only have law! lol

We exist in a schizophrenic system that is as duplicitous as it is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

While vaccination gives rise to memory B cells that evolve over a few weeks, natural infection births memory B cells that continue to evolve over several months, producing highly potent antibodies adept at eliminating even viral variants.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20211008/Researchers-find-the-differences-in-COVID-antibody-responses-to-vaccination-and-natural-infection.aspx

Probably soon to 'Fake News' or buried and forgotten.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Ugly evil whore. Ophera winfrey is a big supporter of bill gates, vaccines, and sucking satan's cock.

The last time i saw her she was talking about : " The skill of the abuser " in reference to child molestation and rape. Seemed to know an awful lot about how's it is done - fucking bitch.

Yes, but she's David Geffen's ugly, evil whore. David and a 45-member crew have been self-isolating in the Grenadines on his luxury yacht, the Rising Sun during the Covid pandemic.

10 minutes ago, Velma said:

Yes, but she's David Geffen's ugly, evil whore. David and a 45-member crew have been self-isolating in the Grenadines on his luxury yacht, the Rising Sun during the Covid pandemic.

What are they doing on a yacht for 45 straight days? must be some misdemeanours going on. Probably deciding which orphanage to go visit. What bar stewards.

I hope the yacht sinks, the toilets overflow and they choke on their own shit - full of shit

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Your command of the English language is exemplary sir!

Thanks !  I wish it was, have been writing loads of novels and short stories for the past few years, all dismissed by agents and publishers. This is the only place i can come to that listens to anything i have to say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Unfortunately she still has a massive woke following that call her "Queen", and they try to get people that ridicule her cancelled.

Judge Jeanine did not ridicule her
she just promoted her book 😊

Edited by Moonlight

15 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

If you could get an appointment with your GP, good luck, and he asked you what's wrong and you said, "nothing, I'm in perfect health" the doctor would say, "why are you wasting my time?" Not, "Oh no, you must have covid, go home and miss work for two weeks, just to fuck up the supply chain."

14 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

Judge Jeanine did not ridicule her
she just promoted her book 😊

Oh, I wasn't saying Jeanine did, I don't even know who that is.

I was talking about other people that have ridiculed her, and the queen cultish behaviour.

qc.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm with you dude. I have been moaning about how the cult of sportsball has been a negative for our people since I joined this forum, long before Covid.

Sports people are loved by the elite because they are influencers.

I figured out a lot about it. My friend won the world powerlifting championship and he spilled the beans on the entire scam. After he won about a month later he was invited to have tea with the queen. In between the cups of tea and cucumber sandwiches he was told by all his surrounding new friends he had suddenly made that they were all freemasons, and why doesn't he become a freemason as well? This is how it is done. They want all the talented people on their side, hence a.j. and all the freemasonic signlas he keeps giving off.

Also, I remember andy murray and the msm kept calling him boring, mr grey, his tennis style is rubbish, then suddenly he started winning, then suddenly he was invited to have tea with the queen, invited down to 10 downing street for a friendly chat. New thing i see is the msm and they are saying andy murray is not boring, he has a dry sense of humour, he is  a national hero, he is a great tennis champion. Ans also, suddenly his mother who looks like the wicked witch of the west is being given millions of pounds of tax payers money to get youngsters interested in tennis, the fact she buys property with the money, a new car and is always disappearing off on luxurious expensive holidays whenever she feels like is not mentioned by the msm, can't have a national hero discredited in any way especially after all that time they spent building him up.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Shake said:

Sad but true. Kids born in the 80s were better than the 90s though. Three television channels if we were lucky and miminal technology.

The 70s were probably better than the 80s though

I could go back further.... we may have had scabies, but we were happy.

sju61b6fpy2y.jpg

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jack121 said:

Sports people are loved by the elite because they are influencers.

I figured out a lot about it. My friend won the world powerlifting championship and he spilled the beans on the entire scam. After he won about a month later he was invited to have tea with the queen. In between the cups of tea and cucumber sandwiches he was told by all his surrounding new friends he had suddenly made that they were all freemasons, and why doesn't he become a freemason as well? This is how it is done. They want all the talented people on their side, hence a.j. and all the freemasonic signlas he keeps giving off.

Also, I remember andy murray and the msm kept calling him boring, mr grey, his tennis style is rubbish, then suddenly he started winning, then suddenly he was invited to have tea with the queen, invited down to 10 downing street for a friendly chat. New thing i see is the msm and they are saying andy murray is not boring, he has a dry sense of humour, he is  a national hero, he is a great tennis champion. Ans also, suddenly his mother who looks like the wicked witch of the west is being given millions of pounds of tax payers money to get youngsters interested in tennis, the fact she buys property with the money, a new car and is always disappearing off on luxurious expensive holidays whenever she feels like is not mentioned by the msm, can't have a national hero discredited in any way especially after all that time they spent building him up.

Yeah, I'm aware. Footballers have even started their own lodges. A lot of clubs were founded by masons too.

On 7/9/2021 at 1:17 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

27 minutes ago, jack121 said:

What are they doing on a yacht for 45 straight days? must be some misdemeanours going on. Probably deciding which orphanage to go visit. What bar stewards.

I hope the yacht sinks, the toilets overflow and they choke on their own shit - full of shit

He's been there throughout the pandemic, isolating with a 45 member crew, bragging about it.

https://www.thewrap.com/david-geffen-self-isolates-yacht-coronavirus-instagram/

7738ae5c61ad4ecd92fc0c95fe679883_md.jpg

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Wealth going up while we suffer. Trying to bring in more foreign workers. It's all so tiresome.

sw.jpg

Reminds me of what Andrew Joyce said.

j1.jpg.ae9d5037c36ed783f0075685c4d337e7.jpg

Those fucking Nazi's again!

1 minute ago, Velma said:

He's been there throughout the pandemic, isolating with a 45 member crew, bragging about it.

https://www.thewrap.com/david-geffen-self-isolates-yacht-coronavirus-instagram/

7738ae5c61ad4ecd92fc0c95fe679883_md.jpg

Can't stand him.

rththr.jpg

People probably think I'm OTT with my disdain for the entertainment industry, but I worked on the inside. It's seedy and full of slimeballs.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I've just ordered a huge pile of Stanley Johnson and Dr. Hilary books from Amazon.

I mean, with all the shortages occuring daily, you never know when toilet rolls will disappear from the shelves again.

Stanley is re-publishing his Marburg Virus, why let a covid crisis go to waste?

• Like 1