Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

59 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's not okay. Even if the jabs were harmless, I still don't want what is being rolled out with them. Get that into your subversive fvcking brains. I am not goy cattle. I don't want your damn digital gulag.

Society needs a serious debate about the CQ (the celebrity question). Every day my disdain for these people grows larger.

Her waistline seems to have grown though...

Celebs are a big part of it all. Back in the 80s all nationstates signed away their souls and admitted they would use celebs to enforce everything.

2 hours ago, Saved said:

All the way throughout human history. There's always a king looking to rule and a kingdom looking to dominate.

They always rise and they always fall. 

We are in the midst of another kingdom rising and this one is as sinister as they come. Indeed, I believe that the head of this rising kingdom will force all to worship him through coercion under punishment of death for not doing so. 

As we see with the majority, it doesn't take much pressure to get the masses to comply with lies and wickedness under the threat of losing their lives. Mankind has allowed its own enslavement yet again - history repeating itself when all it would have taken was for everybody to say bollocks.

All the hard work for this rising kingdom has been incrementally wrought over 75 years, quietly going about its business across generations so that changes to the way it wants people to think doesn't cause the previous generation to rebel in huge numbers.

One only has to spend a few hours on Reddit or Mumsnet or Facebook or YouTube or the BBC or CNN to see there's been an exponential change in perception management this last 40 years. The jump from borderline reasonable to the utterly ridiculous has been made and the masses will believe anything is true and good as long as they are made comfortable today and have some level of entertainment.

Still, there's always a remnant.

They are a little concerned now about a price rise... Probably most of them have no idea what inflation means and they will have to pay for the fear of a runny nose.

11 hours ago, karmaxxxx said:

dude if you try give up tea for just 24 hours after drinking it habitually for years guess what? you will get full on withdrawal symptoms and I do mean very uncomfortable your head will pound the fuck out badly to move it will cause a feeling of a really severe hangover. how do I know this cos I did it with my lady and that's exactly what happened to us. once the first days over you are clear headed and alert. and yeah me too 20+ cuppers a day with probably 2-3 coffees in between.

and tbh I do tend to jack it for a bit then sink into a cuppa . but you do know also mixing milk or cream with tea or coffee is very very bad for the human system.

this was brought up by Edgar Casey he told everyone never add milk cream to tea or coffee. best wishes bro

Tea, coffee, chocolate and the drinking water are posion, so many chemicals, such as fluoride are added by the nwo to seriously injure you or kill you. That is why these foods are heavily promoted, in every tv show you see, every movie, to give you the impression everyone else is doing it so you should do it as well. Go on, get the kettle on !!

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 2:17 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

Polish journalist rfused entry to the UK for his 'opinions'

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BFm1k5ncr5HR/

Now here's what Paul Joseph Watson and BANNED.video cringe won't tell you:

Polish Writer Denied Entry To U.K. For Criticizing Jewish Supremacy And Israel’s Ethnic Cleansing In Gaza
https://christiansfortruth.com/polish-writer-denied-entry-to-u-k-for-criticizing-jewish-supremacism-and-israels-ethnic-cleansing-in-gaza/

'Ziemkiewicz is known for making inflammatory statements against those he considers are opposed to Polish interests. In June, he warned that “a major confrontation with international Jewry is coming” after the US strongly criticized recently-passed Polish legislation that closes off the possibility of restitution for survivors of the Holocaust in Poland.'

Don't shoot the messenger.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Velma said:

This was her in the Lion King

Shenzi-35.png

Ugly evil whore. Ophera winfrey is a big supporter of bill gates, vaccines, and sucking satan's cock.

The last time i saw her she was talking about : " The skill of the abuser " in reference to child molestation and rape. Seemed to know an awful lot about how's it is done - fucking bitch.

• Like 1

No vaccine passports required for entry to COP26 in Glasgow, despite it being an indoor event with over 500 attendees.

Meanwhile, young people like myself are locked out of nightclubs and football games.

Yet very few care to question what’s really going on.

Edited by ar55
  • Sad 2

Just watched the new movie by disney labelled Faucci, the lives and times of the arsewipe of all arsewipes, who wants to reduce the world's population by 95%.

The entire movie is shit, stinks of shit, left a shitty taste in my mouth and now i feel depressed as shit, that someone could spend millions to promote this piece of shit and reduce my live to shit - What absolute shit.

The movie includes cameos from bill gates and every other freedom hating kiddie fiddler to crawl out from under a rock.

And it's not just me saying it:

" The documentary presents a one-side view of Fauci. we see numerous people add glamor to him like W, Rice, Gates, and family members like his wife and daughter,who both feel the disappointment and lack of appreciation towards the man who has done decades of service or better yet "service" to the government for almost 40 years.

The zionist newspaper the New York Times called Fauci a movie star .

" This guy flat out lied to congress and nothing happened. It's been shown numerous times about his gain of function research and funding Wuhan and basically should be in jail. For someone in charge of infectious diseases for decades he failed to prepare for an outbreak. That he himself predicted in 2019 ! "

"An attack on me is an attack on science!" - Fauci

$428,000 a year in salary.

Fauci went straight from his Internal Medicine Residency to the NIAID. He never practiced medicine or provided patient care as an Internist without supervision or any other specialty to any significant degree. He knows nothing about the doctor patient relationship from a practical standpoint. He never pursued any higher education in public health or epidemiology, yet he is the guro of all things Infectious Diseases by virtue of being in the right position at the NIH when HIV epidemic emerged. During his 50+ years at the NIH mostly as a bureaucrat, he was involved in quite a few scientific endeavors which have improved our world but without the proper training, he essentially rode the coat tails of smarter scientists and clinicians to build his reputation as the messiah of Infectious Disease epidemiology, treatment and prevention. Unfortunately he should have been satisfied with the respect he gained in the 80s and 90s because the COVID pandemic has only exposed him for the shill he is in promoting this farcical response to the pandemic. Hail Fauxi! The film is nothing but a puff piece.

Shameless political hack job. There was only one purpose for making this movie: to shove an agenda down the throats of the viewers. A total waste of time; don't bother.

flip flop fauci bio-weapon for marixst.  If I could i would give this a neg 10 as This man contiues to lie he continues enabling big pharma to destroy peoples live on a global scale he helped bring about the virus that killed so many and he continues to block and lie about drugs that would help end this political virus.
Should be in horror category...not documentary.

Beware false idols.  This is terrible. Shame on National Demographic and Disney for promoting this creature!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Just watched the new movie by disney labelled Faucci, the lives and times of the arsewipe of all arsewipes, who wants to reduce the world's population by 95%.

The entire movie is shit, stinks of shit, left a shitty taste in my mouth and now i feel depressed as shit, that someone could spend millions to promote this piece of shit and reduce my live to shit - What absolute shit.

The movie includes cameos from bill gates and every other freedom hating kiddie fiddler to crawl out from under a rock.

And it's not just me saying it:

" The documentary presents a one-side view of Fauci. we see numerous people add glamor to him like W, Rice, Gates, and family members like his wife and daughter,who both feel the disappointment and lack of appreciation towards the man who has done decades of service or better yet "service" to the government for almost 40 years.

The zionist newspaper the New York Times called Fauci a movie star .

" This guy flat out lied to congress and nothing happened. It's been shown numerous times about his gain of function research and funding Wuhan and basically should be in jail. For someone in charge of infectious diseases for decades he failed to prepare for an outbreak. That he himself predicted in 2019 ! "

"An attack on me is an attack on science!" - Fauci

$428,000 a year in salary.

Fauci went straight from his Internal Medicine Residency to the NIAID. He never practiced medicine or provided patient care as an Internist without supervision or any other specialty to any significant degree. He knows nothing about the doctor patient relationship from a practical standpoint. He never pursued any higher education in public health or epidemiology, yet he is the guro of all things Infectious Diseases by virtue of being in the right position at the NIH when HIV epidemic emerged. During his 50+ years at the NIH mostly as a bureaucrat, he was involved in quite a few scientific endeavors which have improved our world but without the proper training, he essentially rode the coat tails of smarter scientists and clinicians to build his reputation as the messiah of Infectious Disease epidemiology, treatment and prevention. Unfortunately he should have been satisfied with the respect he gained in the 80s and 90s because the COVID pandemic has only exposed him for the shill he is in promoting this farcical response to the pandemic. Hail Fauxi! The film is nothing but a puff piece.

Shameless political hack job. There was only one purpose for making this movie: to shove an agenda down the throats of the viewers. A total waste of time; don't bother.

flip flop fauci bio-weapon for marixst.  If I could i would give this a neg 10 as This man contiues to lie he continues enabling big pharma to destroy peoples live on a global scale he helped bring about the virus that killed so many and he continues to block and lie about drugs that would help end this political virus.
Should be in horror category...not documentary.

Beware false idols.  This is terrible. Shame on National Demographic and Disney for promoting this creature!

Your command of the English language is exemplary sir!

2 hours ago, zArk said:

jeeeze , we are back with the sovereign citizen movement the likes of Michael Obernicia and Guy Taylor. Who is CATHY and GARY??

There is no exposing the system through jibberish. There is no 'going after the judge' . Hes deluded and being encouraged by people in the background who are disruptors. They are agitators.

They willfully ignore common law and court of record playing with the Sovereign Citizen bollocks.

If one is sovereign, one is not subject to any one else

a citizen is subject to the State / Ruler

The 2 do not mix.

In my opinion the promoters of this movement are communists who are attempting to confuse, disrupt and cause mayhem. They will use and abuse any poor people who allow them to.

Exactly. 

We have free will but that free will is limited by law.

Maybe they should tell us that we dont have free will, we only have law! lol

We exist in a schizophrenic system that is as duplicitous as it is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

While vaccination gives rise to memory B cells that evolve over a few weeks, natural infection births memory B cells that continue to evolve over several months, producing highly potent antibodies adept at eliminating even viral variants.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20211008/Researchers-find-the-differences-in-COVID-antibody-responses-to-vaccination-and-natural-infection.aspx

Probably soon to 'Fake News' or buried and forgotten.

• Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic