Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Stanley Johnson like his son Boris is part of the cult.

 

You may well know this info, been around a while, havent seen it posted here.

Stanley Johnson, (planned parenthood, world bank) who married Charlotte Fawcett a Jew..& im pretty sure his grandfather was a crypto.

As well as writing "The virus" also wrote a previous book involving the Marburg monkey virus, similar to Ebola & what the WHO are hyping now.

 

FAyY4oIXEAM4pwx?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ar55 said:

Inverclyde Council has cancelled their firework display, due to being unable to guarantee being able to carry out Covid vaccination checks.

 

Tick tock, Sturgeon.

Tick tock sturgeon. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

 

Dare I suggest that you can only begin to understand the true extent of the inhuman nature of this agenda when you understand that that which they used to call the common cold,  which was then relabelled  the flu, and has subsequently been designated covid 19 is actually our own immune sytems attempt to clear the shit out of our bodies caused by stress, garbage food, EMF, et cetera.

 

Germ theory is a big fuk off lie.

 

Watch their house of cards fall down as soon as enough people get their heads around that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

You may well know this info, been around a while, havent seen it posted here.

Stanley Johnson, (planned parenthood, world bank) who married Charlotte Fawcett a Jew..& im pretty sure his grandfather was a crypto.

As well as writing "The virus" also wrote a previous book involving the Marburg monkey virus, similar to Ebola & what the WHO are hyping now.

 

FAyY4oIXEAM4pwx?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

Make of it what you will, but they keep talking about the next "pandemic"

 

Stay strong everyone and resist.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Sad but true. Kids born in the 80s were better than the 90s though. Three television channels if we were lucky and miminal technology.

 

The 70s were probably better than the 80s though

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Tried that but my mobile phone still works when placed in a faraday cage

use lead paint on all your floors ceilings walls and screen your windows etc costs a rocket, bet after you do that your phone or nowt else works. could also go commando buy a old shipping container convert to accommodate your living space now am not sure if that will work but have a good inkling it will.

can I ask on the material and spacing of the faraday you used? did you use copper? was it fine meshed the tighter the mesh the more it screens out. 

as for your phone wrap it in 3 layers of tin foil should not receive anything lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, karmaxxxx said:

use lead paint on all your floors ceilings walls and screen your windows etc costs a rocket, bet after you do that your phone or nowt else works. could also go commando buy a old shipping container convert to accommodate your living space now am not sure if that will work but have a good inkling it will.

can I ask on the material and spacing of the faraday you used? did you use copper? was it fine meshed the tighter the mesh the more it screens out. 

as for your phone wrap it in 3 layers of tin foil should not receive anything lol 

The lead paint might work on blocking signal but not sure how good for your health that will be. Might be better ditching the phone, or leave it in garage, shed or anywhere safe outside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Fluke said:

I've only just realised fluoride is in tea. I have been known to consume 15 to 20 teas a day when not working. I'd rather die than give up tea. I've already quit smoking giving up tea would make it unbearable. I drink bottled filtered water though..

dude if you try give up tea for just 24 hours after drinking it habitually for years guess what? you will get full on withdrawal symptoms and I do mean very uncomfortable your head will pound the fuck out badly to move it will cause a feeling of a really severe hangover. how do I know this cos I did it with my lady and that's exactly what happened to us. once the first days over you are clear headed and alert. and yeah me too 20+ cuppers a day with probably 2-3 coffees in between.

and tbh I do tend to jack it for a bit then sink into a cuppa . but you do know also mixing milk or cream with tea or coffee is very very bad for the human system.

this was brought up by Edgar Casey he told everyone never add milk cream to tea or coffee. best wishes bro

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

The lead paint might work on blocking signal but not sure how good for your health that will be. Might be better ditching the phone, or leave it in garage, shed or anywhere safe outside.

you can get specialist paint so its specially formulated I believe, you use it on the bear materials and obviously cover it with you chosen decoration so either paint over with your desired colour or paper over etc. cant leave any gaps anywhere or signal will enter. but yes you are right lead is an obnoxious substance. so if you use it cover it up.  take care

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, karmaxxxx said:

you can get specialist paint so its specially formulated I believe, you use it on the bear materials and obviously cover it with you chosen decoration so either paint over with your desired colour or paper over etc. cant leave any gaps anywhere or signal will enter. but yes you are right lead is an obnoxious substance. so if you use it cover it up.  take care

I think ditching it will work best, as when you go out side with it you will still get zapped non stop. As good as they are if you carry it round in a box protecting it ur never gonna get a signal so is of no use at that point. If people are worried about getting poisoning from it in the first place then it's best not to have one full stop. The irony of protecting ones self from it then to use one is ironic initself. But people are so used to them most would find it hard getting rid of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

It was another world. Seems like another lifetime.

 

P.s bring back the spice girls.

I used to think living in the 80s was bad living under Thatcher but it's no comparison to now, I would go back to the 80s in a second,  2021 is a living hell and I think it's gonna get worse , I would say nothing has felt right since 2007 it feels like Dark forces are at work and there is a horrible vibe in the air.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...