Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

17 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Give me strength.

i hear ya man.....you are not alone

we just need to find as many ways to silently push back against all the aspects of their conspiracy in all areas of our lives

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jack121 said:

It is not hypnosis. It is fluoride posioning conducted over many years to weaken you and sheep-ify you. Turn you into a baa baa black sheep by the evil agents of insidious satan who hate the human race.

It is all based on hitler's work from the 40's when he found people fed fluoride became docile and refused to challenge authority figures such as government types, police, political decisions etc The people were easier to control and accepted anything they were told, hence the modern day dilemma of sheep and their worship of government types, msm, holly and phil, masterbating over photos of bill gates, shaving their heads to look like sellout sajid, bowing down to dr chris shitty etc

The fluoride is being increased, as the areas which show the most vaccine hesitancy are the non-fluoridated areas.

It's just so fucked up. I mean even animals do not do to each other what these awfull cocksuckers of satan's cock are doing to us.

Starve you, beat you when you take to the streets, inject you with the horrendously evil drug of slow death, kill you in unremmiting waves of never ending agony, kill you children, kill you parents, kill your neighbours, blast 5G straight up your ass, spend all your money on themselves while increasing taxes.

Pisses me off so much whenever i pay a bill and see the percentage of tax charged at the bottom of the reciept, always get a mental image of the grinning royals with their new clothes, servants bowing down and wiping their ass, royals disappearing off on luxurious expensive holidays whenever they feel like.

Give me strength.

I've only just realised fluoride is in tea. I have been known to consume 15 to 20 teas a day when not working. I'd rather die than give up tea. I've already quit smoking giving up tea would make it unbearable. I drink bottled filtered water though..

9 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I've only just realised fluoride is in tea. I have been known to consume 15 to 20 teas a day when not working. I'd rather die than give up tea. I've already quit smoking giving up tea would make it unbearable. I drink bottled filtered water though..

but is it naturally occuring fluoride or is it SYNTHETIC fluoride that is a by product of industry because it is the SYNTHETIC fluoride that is added to drinking water

• Like 1

Aberdeen FC has given Sturgeon the middle finger and said passports won’t be asked for at their next two games - which surpass the grace period. 

They’ve cited not having enough staff and predicted attendances being below 10,000.

Their stadium holds 22,000 and they have 12,000 - 15,000 season ticket holders.

The games are also against Hibs and Hearts, which would almost certainly see much more than 10,000 attend.

Absolutely fantastic from them. Celtic and Rangers next hopefully.

Edited by ar55
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Tea is full of antioxidants. Funny green tea which is considered healthier has it more. For sure better choice than soft drinks... Japanese, Chinese were drinking it for centuries. They took over our civilization... I'm not worried about tea. Most retards I know drink colas or energy drinks. People don't pay attention to artificial sweeteners and are happy that they are 'light' 🙄

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ar55 said:

Aberdeen FC has given Sturgeon the middle finger and said passports won’t be asked for at their next two games - which surpass the grace period. 

They’ve cited not having enough staff and predicted attendances being below 10,000.

Their stadium holds 22,000 and they have 12,000 - 15,000 season ticket holders.

The games are also against Hibs and Hearts, which would almost certainly see much more than 10,000 attend.

Absolutely fantastic from them. Celtic and Rangers next hopefully.

Happy news Yaay! 😍⚽

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Happy news Yaay! 😍⚽

Definitely.

Ive been really down lately at the thought of not getting to the football with my mates.

Just gotta hope the other clubs follow suit, which I think they will - no way have Aberdeen done this on a whim.

13 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I've been turning on my bluetooth to find 'available devices' recently.

Within 1 or 2 found devices, the amount of adults in my vicinity equals the devices found.

My 1st thought was that every adult i encounter has their mobile bluetooth enabled 

so i try to pair... it rejects or times out

2nd thought was that every single adult had BT on through the NHS app or another app they have and its silently working

3rd thought is that https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBCAA65VEAIobNW?format=jpg&name=large  is already installed

Anyone else had a look at their bluetooth found device list when out and about. ???

i am gob smacked that everyone has BT on or an app which has BT on 24/7. It seems impossible to me.

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

I've been turning on my bluetooth to find 'available devices' recently.

Within 1 or 2 found devices, the amount of adults in my vicinity equals the devices found.

My 1st thought was that every adult i encounter has their mobile bluetooth enabled 

so i try to pair... it rejects or times out

2nd thought was that every single adult had BT on through the NHS app or another app they have and its silently working

3rd thought is that https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBCAA65VEAIobNW?format=jpg&name=large  is already installed

Anyone else had a look at their bluetooth found device list when out and about. ???

i am gob smacked that everyone has BT on or an app which has BT on 24/7. It seems impossible to me.

The other question to be asked is whether the people in question are actually carrying a phone.

Surely that is a major factor?

I don't carry my phone everywhere with me, maybe i'm one of the few in this world who doesn't think it necessary to have it with me everywhere I go...

Just now, HAARPING_On said:

The other question to be asked is whether the people in question are actually carrying a phone.

Surely that is a major factor?

I don't carry my phone everywhere with me, maybe i'm one of the few in this world who doesn't think it necessary to have it with me everywhere I go...

i have a family do at the weekend. I will discover

• Like 1

Just a follow up on Aberdeen’s middle finger to vaccine passports.

Their average attendance in the 2019/20 season was - 13,796, with the lowest being 12,235.

Scottish Government requirements mean that any game with over 10,000 spectators requires passports.

This is a clear middle finger, which is brilliant - especially following the news that passports won’t be required at COP26, despite the event fitting the legislation.

• Like 2