Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 hours ago, Roscommon said:

The ideology behind Communism, Fascism and Covid is one and the same.

Yip Just as you have:

The Authoritarian Hard Right Fascistic Zionist State of Israel (Top down govt control, strong emphasis on Nationalism, race purity and superiority, militarized law enforcement and wars of expansion.) 

And then you have Authoritarian Left: Marxist/Bolshevik Communist Russia (tiny privileged Elitist clique at the top sucking the life blood out of the literal starving peasant underclass masses, draconian movement restrictions and laws, state kidnapping, internal thought police and nefarious spying, pitting citizen against citizen resulting in lack of trust and bitter divisions. Complete godlessness.

It's like two sides of the same shekel.

And covid has been designed to be a blending of very "best" features of those ideologies with added technology and rainbows. Even the propaganda is a perfect blend:

"We're at war!" "The New Normal Rules" Extreme Intolerance of other views

"We're all in this together" "Protect the health of the community" Jab/Mask otherwise your selfish and killing granny. For the greater [collective] good

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

This needs to go viral

I agree, but I've shared so much stuff like this (that would cause even the comatose to stir) only to see it disappear in minutes. The only platforms where this would be accepted are the ones where bugger all people frequent (except those already awake).

I've even had .gov.uk links taken down for disinformation. 

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

COMPLY or DIE!

No photo description available.

I don't see how they can't just shoot dead every unjabbed person - it amounts to the same thing (denying life saving surgery).

I guess that's coming eventually but we need to be more deeply and widely hated first before the masses will beg for our deaths.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Here is the Cornwall Live link. No mention of David Icke.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/man-took-life-cornish-coast-6020610

If he worked in end-of-life care he was probably aware of the murder of the elderly.

Although...

On Friday, May 14, Mr Frost was spotted by two female walkers from Newquay who were walking along the cliff path to Mawgan Porth from Porth after 2pm.

The pair said “hello” to Mr Frost, who was sitting near the cliff edge, and he said “hello” back. In their statements they admitted the encounter was a bit strange, but they continued to their destination.

When returning at around 3.30pm they noticed that Mr Frost was still there, smoking a cigarette.

They said “hello” again to which he replied, but the pair didn't stop, as one of the women was six weeks pregnant and said she "didn't know what the male would do".

They found it “concerning” that he was in the same spot near to a very high cliff around an hour and a half later.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mrspotatohead said:

UK Judge orders Government to provide evidence in court that justifies Covid-19 Vaccination of Children in legal challenge to halt roll-out of the jabs to Kids

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/06/uk-judge-orders-government-to-provide-evidence-in-court-that-justifies-covid-19-vaccination-of-children/

They should do the same concerning adults.

4 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

I received this today! Anyone else get one? I feel a little bit like 'how fucking dare they stick that shite through my door'

WTF.jpg

WTF1.jpg

I'll set mine on fire when it inevitably arrives. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Headline from The Daily Fail today:

denier.JPG

It's meaningless but deliberately provocative. Something of a non-sequitur as they call it, and embarrassing for whoever penned it. It could potentially be replaced with 'who was a Man Utd fan' or 'who voted Tory'. The headline should read: 'Covid denier who struggled with lockdown jumped to his death . . .' The lockdown caused his death, not DI. But that wouldn't fit the current msm onslaught against the awake and awakening.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Ontario Canada: No Jab, No Marriage.

May be an image of text

So those who have pre-booked are not infected and no risk. Very smart and selective, this 'virus'. Can it make me cappuccino

Edited by Anders
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Roscommon said:

Imagine the clearances never took place.

Do you think there would be large towns and cities all over the Highlands??

One things for sure, Scotland would be a very different place.

The process started before the clearances with the attacks on the gaelic way of life

clearing people off the land is how the process ends once they have broken you militarily and spiritually

Just a friendly minion with a mega phone cruising through an Auckland suburb sharing the great news there's a pop up jab hub near by... "Free hot chocolate! Free Coffee! Get out of bed, don't be lax and be vaxd" 😆

• Like 1

Boris said it was capitalism that saved us from the covid with the magic vaccines. If it wasn't for government the people would never have paid for the poison themselves, well I am sure some would have, but no where near the same amount. The whole fraud was about manipulating governments to pay for them because of the fraudulent emergency.  If it wasn't for the fraudulent emergency then they never would have been able to push through legislation or got the injections through regulatory approval. Doesn't sound very much like capitalism now does it. 

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Just a friendly minion with a mega phone cruising through an Auckland suburb sharing the great news there's a pop up jab hub near by... "Free hot chocolate! Free Coffee! Get out of bed, don't be lax and be vaxd" 😆

Wow now that is creepy. 

9 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Wow now that is creepy. 

I can tell by the accent and language (whanau=family) they're targeting a low income Maori/Pacific Islander community - they've got really low uptake rates even though govt originally said they wanted to target them first, seems like that didn't pan out - all the whiteys lined up though, such a discrepancy there was even talks about how the jab roll out was..........can you guess....

Edited by skitzorat