Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Because Nicola Sturgeon and the Royal Family ... who spend months at Balmoral are part of the

evil, masonic and kabbalistic cult.

Jimmy Savile scandal: Inside the paedophile's Glencoe lair where 'up to 20  suffered abuse' | Daily Mail Online

Queen Elizabeth II meets the First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon  during a private audience at the Palace… | Queen elizabeth ii, Queen  elizabeth, Elizabeth ii

They've all been hiding out at Balmoral recently, the Queen, Charles, Camilla and Andrew.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I can only laugh at this point Ziggy. Otherwise i will end up breaking something. The world has gone completely mad. 

How many do you reckon they intend having?

When will they think something's not quite right?......After their 8th or 9th perhaps?

😧

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. I thought I would keep you updated on what goes on in NHS clown world. I seriously was not sure whether to laugh or cry when reading this email. Please see below for further information...

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COVID-19 BOOSTER

We are now heading towards a highly unpredictable Winter. It is the first time when flu and COVID-19 will co-circulate alongside each other. That is why, this year, we will be offering the COVID-19 booster vaccination to all members of staff.

Our Vaccination Team have a record of the date on which each member of staff received their second COVID-19 vaccination. From this week, on a weekly basis, they will be emailing each member of staff who meets the six-month threshold directly.

Please don't be concerned if you see someone in your team has received an email to book their COVID-19 booster but you haven't - this means they will have received their second vaccination earlier, so will be eligible for their booster earlier too. 

What type of vaccine will the COVID-19 booster be?
After reviewing data on booster responses from different combinations of COVID-19 vaccines, JCVI advises a preference for the Pfizer-BioNTech. There is good evidence that the Pfizer vaccine is well tolerated as a booster dose and will provide a strong booster response.

I'm in my 20's and completely despair at seeing other people go along with this. I informed my mum who used to work in the NHS as a nurse/midwife. She said they have all gone 'fucking stupid' and that they need to get a grip. The world has well and truly gone mad!

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

When will they think something's not quite right?......After their 8th or 9th perhaps?

😧

My grandad has always been a normie and believes everything the newspaper says. He wouldn't have done this 10 years ago but he is started to lose it which makes it sick tbh. But he wasnt happy about the 4th. 

15 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

😧

Trouble is, it's being sold as the elixir of life to anyone who devours mainstream so it's not surprising a majority of elderly people are lapping it up. Incredibly sad.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

😧

I think after 9th it will be habit already. AT some point they will forget the reason of taking it but will still believe hell waits if they skip their dose 🤣

23 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Headline from The Daily Fail today:

denier.JPG

Why did they have to mention his liking of Icke? Is that somehow supposed to be a link to his suicide? Is this to paint us as not only nutters, but depressed and suicidal? Fuckin arseholes, that's a disgusting headline if I've ever seen one. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Headline from The Daily Fail today:

denier.JPG

Just read this on the cornwall live page. It seems to me his death was nothing to do with being a conspiracy theorist. It was the loss of his mum,dad and dog in 2019/20,plus the lockdowns and other crap. Also he had a job in end of live care which can be very difficult also. Looks to me as a MSM spin. Also interesting is,that two ladies walked past him twice at the cliff top and didnt go near him as they were afraid of him?  I found that most strange.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Why did they have to mention his liking of Icke? Is that somehow supposed to be a link to his suicide? Is this to paint us as not only nutters, but depressed and suicidal? Fuckin arseholes, that's a disgusting headline if I've ever seen one. 

Yes.

The Daily Mail are toxic mother fuckers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10064621/Covid-denier-fan-David-Icke-killed-struggling-lockdown-inquest-hears.html

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Just read this on the cornwall live page. It seems to me his death was nothing to do with being a conspiracy theorist. It was the loss of his mum,dad and dog in 2019/20,plus the lockdowns and other crap. Also he had a job in end of live care which can be very difficult also. Looks to me as a MSM spin. Also interesting is,that two ladies walked past him twice at the cliff top and didnt go near him as they were afraid of him?  I found that most strange.

Here is the Cornwall Live link. No mention of David Icke.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/man-took-life-cornish-coast-6020610

17 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Was about the type an almost identical response.

• Like 1

UK Judge orders Government to provide evidence in court that justifies Covid-19 Vaccination of Children in legal challenge to halt roll-out of the jabs to Kid

A Judge has ordered the UK Goverment to submit evidence that justifies Covid-19 vaccination of children, giving them a deadline of Monday 11th October.

The order from The Hon. Mr Justice Jay is most welcome after we exclusively revealed Thursday 30th September that since teens over the age of 15 had been given the Covid-19 vaccine deaths among the age group had increased by 47% compared to the same period in 2020.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/06/uk-judge-orders-government-to-provide-evidence-in-court-that-justifies-covid-19-vaccination-of-children/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 4