Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Good luck resisting when everyone is enslaved with the digital ID and the social credit system, under the guise of Covid.

they have convinced everyone within a very short period that there is a shortage of HGV drivers

i heard IDS interview the other day. He said that over Europe they also have HGV shortages and stated it is not because of Brexit but mostly because of COVID.

Swayne explained the story of the Army driving petrol HGVs was to calm the public into not filling up their cars in panic.

Its all perception management. Both IDS and Des Swayne are out proclaiming its all in peoples heads and that Gov shouldnt get involved.

They can make anything up now. They have created a 'keyword' system which can be activated at any time. 

Bing bang bosh the zombies believe

as Cliff High starts to say at around 48min 30sec

they are starting to heighten the emotional response

7 hours ago, zarkov said:

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

Ok...wow!

EXPERTS: DISRUPTION NEEDED TO SWITCH FROM EGG-BASED TO MRNA

Air Date: October 29th, 2019

Dr Fauci & colleagues are very excited to "make the transition" from traditional flu vax to mRNA vax but public perception??  "we're going to address the problem in a disruptive way and an innovative way"

- "But it is not too crazy to think that an outbreak of a novel avian virus could occur in China somewhere we could get the RNA sequence from that, beam it to a number of regional centres, if not local, if not even in your home at some point and print those vaccines on a patch and self-administer"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qQ5mSO1xubTf/

1m 50sec/

Medical Experts gathered at the Milken Institute to discuss the need for a major disruption in the field of influenza vaccines in order to role out mRNA technology in the place of traditional egg-based vaccines.

Source: https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845-1/universal-flu-vaccine

The Panel Includes:
Rick Bright, Director of BARDA
Anthony Fauci, Director of the NIAID
Bruce Gellin, President of the Sabin Vaccine Institute
Margaret Hamburg, Foreign Secretary of National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Medicine
Casey Wright, CEO of Flu Lab
Micheal Specter, Staff Writer at The New Yorker (Moderator)

(Event 201 took place on: October 18th, 2019)

***Curious timing: just 10 days after Event201 and 2 days after the closing of the 2019 Military World Games held in Wuhan - but that's just a coincidence, factcheckers have debunked this as a baseless conspiracy theory***

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

What unmitigated bs; there are many on here who laugh at the vaxxed when they pass or get side effects; there are some who actually wish they’d all hurry up and die.

Some here are pretty brutal; and look what you wrote Morpheus; very compassionate of you 🙄; if you’re gonna be mean to me, I’ll be mean to you 🤯

Posts like those above can be seen by many who just lurk here and don’t join or post; they would know it’s bs as well.

SMFH. If it's unmitigated bullshit then that's your opinion. As @skitzorat said, it's a saying, I do not wish anyone dead in the slightest, far from it, but let's put things into context (since you have seen it fit to take me out of context) shall we. 

Unfortunately, whether you agree or you don't, but the only reason we remain in this situation is because of these people and in the age of information ignorance is a choice at that point and I have no sympathy left for people that want to castigate us for our beliefs. 

If you have a problem with that then, well..... It's not my problem. Frankly until everyone (me included) starts to take responsibility for what's happening then nothing will change. So yeah, the ignorant souls who keeps us locked in this perpetuating nightmare are to blame and I have lost empathy for them. I see nothing wrong with that. 👍

• Like 2

On 10/4/2021 at 8:50 PM, ink said:

For the next week until I update the site .... all the Vaxxed vids can be watched here if you want ....

Vaxxed 1

Vaxxed 2

VaxXed Stories The McDowell Triplets in Michigan

1986 The Act

Hopefully by the end of the week I will have a new information site up instead of a closed forum.

Just had a thought that I should update this as I changed the location of the files .... they are now:

Vaxxed

Vaxxed 2

VaxXed Stories The McDowell Triplets in Michigan

1986 The Act

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/05/uk-has-fallen-81-percent-covid-deaths-vaccinated-teen-deaths-63-percent-higher/

From the above article:

"Because the latest Public Health data shows that Covid-19 vaccinated people have accounted for 81% of Covid-19 deaths this summer, whilst UK Government data shows that Covid-19 deaths are over 11 times higher than this time last year, and Office for National Statistics data shows that since teens were first given the Covid-19 vaccine there has been a 63% increase in deaths among teen boys compared to the same period in 2020.

The UK is essentially in the midst of a national disaster with a vaccine programme that has clearly failed, but more worryingly has also killed children, and will kill more. because we seem to have a problem in the UK where a huge majority of the population do not believe a single thing unless it is shown on the BBC News.

But the data could not be more clear. Just take a look at Public Health Scotland’s latest Covid-19 Statistical report published September 29th. Table 18 of the report shows that the vast majority of Covid-19 deaths between August 21st and September 17th 2021 were among the fully vaccinated population with 233 deaths recorded, accounting for 77% of all Covid-19 deaths.

Throw in the 10 deaths to have occurred among the partly vaccinated and that means the vaccinated population accounted for 81% of Covid-19 deaths in Scotland between August 21st and September 17th."

And still the proles roam around confused and dazed. It's all so tiresome. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Ok...wow!

EXPERTS: DISRUPTION NEEDED TO SWITCH FROM EGG-BASED TO MRNA

Dr Fauci & colleagues are very excited to "make the transition" from traditional flu vax to mRNA vax but public perception??  "we're going to address the problem in a disruptive way and an innovative way"

- "But it is not too crazy to think that an outbreak of a novel avian virus could occur in China somewhere we could get the RNA sequence from that, beam it to a number of regional centres, if not local, if not even in your home at some point and print those vaccines on a patch and self-administer"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qQ5mSO1xubTf/

1m 50sec/

Medical Experts gathered at the Milken Institute to discuss the need for a major disruption in the field of influenza vaccines in order to role out mRNA technology in the place of traditional egg-based vaccines.

Source: https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845-1/universal-flu-vaccine

The Panel Includes:
Rick Bright, Director of BARDA
Anthony Fauci, Director of the NIAID
Bruce Gellin, President of the Sabin Vaccine Institute
Margaret Hamburg, Foreign Secretary of National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Medicine
Casey Wright, CEO of Flu Lab
Micheal Specter, Staff Writer at The New Yorker (Moderator)

(Event 201 took place on: October 18th, 2019)

Bloody hell!

What a find, just a coincidence of course though lol

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Please look into it. Search for:  5G trees

Lots of good informtion out there

Someone on here posted about trees being cut down ages ago, then I noticed a couple with "cut down" notices on them, then later still that loads had gone....

4 hours ago, alexa said:

These are killing off the trees, soon we'll have mud floods :classic_sad:

Most animals know.  They know before humans about thunderstorms etc.

Look at these beautiful wild horses trying to protect the ancient majestic trees.

Climate change?   Stop felling trees all over the world for the greed of Corporations and the world

can breathe again.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, zArk said:

They have created a 'keyword' system which can be activated at any time. 

Bing bang bosh

I thought it was Build Back Better, or butter, or banter or some other bullshit?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

"The Spirit of Australia" Qantas living up to its slogan in the current Australian dystopia. Requiring a minimum of 4 Covid tests + jab. It's comforting to see there's such a high trust in the dangerous experimental injections they’re pushing.

244552859_10165815854265360_6408578111952891678_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=d3Rfz4GfX5IAX-TM0YG&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=ae35c78ae819384a6f534464cee1c4f1&oe=61629EE1

244277818_10165815854725360_6461857010605891234_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=rz1B7tZKYWoAX_mcuwB&tn=6g5Ud0NzzxWln-bD&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=c78954856dd88a690a6cce2561276574&oe=6162560B

Is that the guy from the scooby doo cartoon in the picture?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Most animals know.  They know before humans about thunderstorms etc.

Look at these beautiful wild horses trying to protect the ancient majestic trees.

Climate change?   Stop felling trees all over the world for the greed of Corporations and the world

can breathe again.

What a sad video.

Shame the oak never fell onto the dayglo army as he rightly called them.

Sad to say most people, and even some on this forum want to talk about Nazis etc, because the media and

even David Icke correlates the draconian meassures of Covid and Hitler!

Although imo both fascism and communism have some common ideologies, what we are seeing today is

a more totalitarian communistic agenda.

One only has to look at one of the Government's key advisors.

Can you imagine if she was a fascist?  She would have been booted from her role, and probably rightly so.

But she's a Communsit and that's OK

And she's not the only one.

If you don't know how Communism has killed more innocent people than any other ideology during the last 100 years plus, then you really do need to do some basic research

Susan Michie Archives - Guido Fawkes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Michie

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Police are investigating threats and racial abuse made towards West Brom player Callum Robinson, after he publicly stated he won’t be getting jabbed.

Crazy. I wouldn’t have thought the compassionate, loving Covid fanatics would do such a thing.

2 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Eating her tofu stirfry out of plastic take away container and sitting on street

Why of all places did these fake environmentalists have to choose Glasgow in November?

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sad to say most people, and even some on this forum want to talk about Nazis etc, because the media and

Although imo both fascism and communism have some common ideologies, what we are seeing today is

Can you imagine if she was a fascist?  She would have been booted from her role, and probably rightly so.

If you don't know how Communism has killed more innocent people than any other ideology during the last 100 years plus, then you really do need to do some basic research

The ideology behind Communism, Fascism and Covid is one and the same.

"What you Radicals and we who hold opposing views differ about, is not so much the end as the means, not so much what should be brought about as how it should, and can, be brought about....."

Otto H Khan, Director Merican International Corp.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/g3cx1xVPfVEH/

14 minutes ago, Shake said:

Why of all places did these fake environmentalists have to choose Glasgow in November?

Because Nicola Sturgeon and the Royal Family ... who spend months at Balmoral are part of the

evil, masonic and kabbalistic cult.

Jimmy Savile scandal: Inside the paedophile's Glencoe lair where 'up to 20  suffered abuse' | Daily Mail Online

Queen Elizabeth II meets the First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon  during a private audience at the Palace… | Queen elizabeth ii, Queen  elizabeth, Elizabeth ii

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

All governments are immoral structures by default.

The fact that they now openly employ communists reinforces that position.

Society left to self organise organically would play out much like a crowded street scenario in some busy high street where we generally notice a complete absence of collisions, accidents or mishaps as people each navigate their unique daily routes & routines.

At some point people will surely realise that there is no need for oppressive authoritarian structures.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Because Nicola Sturgeon and the Royal Family ... who spend months at Balmoral are part of the

evil, masonic and kabbalistic cult.

Jimmy Savile scandal: Inside the paedophile's Glencoe lair where 'up to 20  suffered abuse' | Daily Mail Online

Queen Elizabeth II meets the First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon  during a private audience at the Palace… | Queen elizabeth ii, Queen  elizabeth, Elizabeth ii

Yuck. I might of repeated myself a few times but I burned my SNP card many moons ago. They don't care about Scotland and are globalists

• Like 1