Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

But the EU drivers etc don't want them because of IR35 - why be taxed as both an employer and an employee and not get any employee benefits when there's plenty of work at home?

Typical , sounds like a propa screw.

Apparently Poland is short of hgv drivers as well .

Who were driving all the trucks ? 

The Macaroon might not be feeling so illuminated at the moment - 100K! thats a decent number

A little trip down modern French History Lane and a date with the National Razor

VIDÉO - "La tâche qui nous attend est immense, mes amis ...

Execution of Robespierre - Revolution Perspective

History certainly seems to be rhyming with the The Jacobin dictatorship:

• Took power under a 'revolutionary' new government.
  • A "committee of public safety" taking hold of the power structures to 'protect' [the revolution]
  • Violent and sacrilegious de-Christianisation
  • Purges.
  • Reign of Terror

The Jacobin dictatorship had been an unstable blend of exalted patriotism, resolute political leadership, ideological fanaticism, and populist initiatives. The rhetoric and symbolism of democracy constituted a new civic pedagogy, matched by bold egalitarian policies

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

https://share.fireside.fm/episode/Ebw5zM82+Fac_6yA3

Truthiverse with Brendan D. Murphy
Episode 38: Shocking Contents of Covid Jabs Exposed: The Horror Show Under the Microscope with Dr Robert O. Young

Dr Robert O Young delivers excellent material with great clarity.

The graphene dilemma is covered further here with Alison McDowell.

Worrying to listen to IF true!

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/alison-mcdowell-graphene-world-order-the-bio-surveillance-state-the-better-story/

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, zArk said:

Typical , sounds like a propa screw.

Apparently Poland is short of hgv drivers as well .

Who were driving all the trucks ? 

Prior to approx 4 months ago there was no shortage of hgv drivers ,they had no trouble  delivering the clotshots and supermarket shelves were as you remember them prior to march 2019

Then woosh

All the hgv drivers have vanished,the Sun gets on the case various theories abound that its brexit related or all the foreign drivers have cleared off

FAKE NEWS

Fact checked by me and they are lying cunts.....prove me wrong

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Fact checked by me and they are lying cunts.....prove me wrong

Dessie Swayne agrees. It's all perception manipulation .

He uses the example / analogy of one petrol station having queues down the road but 1 mile further on is an empty petrol station with full pumps

Edited by zArk

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I knew what you meant lol - and I agree - even though I could apply for a rainbow card myself my application would be automatically rejected because I would be too vocal and my opinions and attitude has never been kosher with the gay mafia;

I really don't like how "T" was included in the original 4 letter alphabet,  I hate fkn rainbows and glitter and have always carried an animosity/weariness towards men who are built like brick shit-houses who wear wigs and dresses and overall I find it the whole ideology dangerous and distasteful; a very small percentage of the population of two consenting adults shouldn't be the main focus of societal policies. I realise its the agenda and gay people are pawns and being weaponized but they rarely speak out to counter the narrative! (I'm black listed and deplatformed haha) as I especially hold a deep seething about "gayness" being propagandized everywhere and especially pushed on children .... makes my blood boil without me even getting started on tranz and Drag Queen story time🤬

Sorry offtopic

/end rant

PS.

💅Werk it, own it🙅‍♀️🙆‍♀️💁‍♀️❤️

The whore of Babylon

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Anchorman II the legend continues

OK it has the best line of a film EVER delivered by that hallowed goddess Christina Applegate (i'd crawl naked over broken bottles to be allowed the privilege of paddling in her pish)

''Go anywhere near him again and i will shoot you in the cooch with a BB gun''

Always liked Christina Applegate... Married with children had a good message

• Like 1

6 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

So GP's have lowered themselves to approx 40 quid an hour ( 4 consultations an hour at 15 mins per),so a quid a minute to be told by somone who has problems with the english language that you should get jabbed and buy xyz product to ensure you are safe?

I can see the sheep lining up already with no sheep dog required

Kerchiiiiing

Damn the national health service. It was meant to treat but still I don't want to be near any hospital at the moment

Some mengele types out there

JABBED...confirmed

Bridgerton stylist, 53, WAS double-jabbed with no underlying conditions, confirm family in tribute to 'glamorous' Emmy-winning hair and makeup artist killed by Covid in one-in-3,300 event

• Bridgerton stylist, 53, who died with Covid was double-jabbed, family said
  • Marc Pilcher won an Emmy award for his work on Netflix's blockbuster series 
  • He died on Sunday just weeks after travelling to the US for the ceremony
  • Stars have paid tribute to Pilcher, from Chatham, Kent, following the news  

By Jack Wright and Stewart Carr For Mailonline

Published: 03:54 EDT, 5 October 2021 | Updated: 09:38 EDT, 5 October 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10060153/Bridgerton-stylist-53-double-jabbed-no-underlying-conditions-confirm-family.html

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED...confirmed

Bridgerton stylist, 53, WAS double-jabbed with no underlying conditions, confirm family in tribute to 'glamorous' Emmy-winning hair and makeup artist killed by Covid in one-in-3,300 event

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10060153/Bridgerton-stylist-53-double-jabbed-no-underlying-conditions-confirm-family.html

Any sane member of that family should be shouting from the rooftops about the dangers of the jab.

Edited by Shy Talk

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Dr Robert O Young delivers excellent material with great clarity.

The graphene dilemma is covered further here with Alison McDowell.

Worrying to listen to IF true!

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/alison-mcdowell-graphene-world-order-the-bio-surveillance-state-the-better-story/

Just listening to it now... Graphene is the first 2D material... Also interesting was the part of synthetically induced hallucinations and how that could hypothetically be used to manipulate/control people and how graphene links in with that.

Think I'll have to listen to it a couple of times...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED...confirmed

FFS.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Here's some hope many have been looking for!!!

These gorgeous girls can only 14 MAX and they're fucking based🧘‍♀️💪

There's hope yet.

Proud to say every one of my grandchildren (all teens and 20s) are exactly the same as these three.

• Like 2

mmmmm yes 5+a day is the first thing that springs to mind when I think covid vaccine.... CO Dept. of PH&E, tell me more about PEG and what chemical compounds are used in the synthesis of the patented mRNA codes? - Where do they go in the food pyramid?

image.png.f4d9ce9fb2801c9eeb779e542550b23e.png

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED...confirmed

Without the jab he would have suffered a fate worse than a fate worse than death.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3