Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Shake said:

Boots the chemists are now charging £15 to see a so called GP

So GP's have lowered themselves to approx 40 quid an hour ( 4 consultations an hour at 15 mins per),so a quid a minute to be told by somone who has problems with the english language that you should get jabbed and buy xyz product to ensure you are safe?

I can see the sheep lining up already with no sheep dog required

Kerchiiiiing

Just now, skitzorat said:

Melbourne begins to hunt down the unjabbed -  door to door - oh, I mean suburb by suburb.

Sorry for the repost, but Merry Christmas

Please let it pass in the UK,i have gifts for them,boxed with a ribbon as well

Merry forking christmas

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Melbourne begins to hunt down the unjabbed -  door to door - oh, I mean suburb by suburb.

Sorry for the repost, but Merry Christmas

Footscray ? wasn't there an arsenal there ? maybe time to start it up again, only for the peoples benefit this time

9 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I joined Reddit about 10 years ago and lasted about two weeks.

Packed to the rafters with wankers.

Reddit has always been pretty Left leaning compared to other message boards, but there was still quite a lot of Right-Wing subreddits to balance things out years ago. Now it's basically a total Left-Wing site. You might get the odd subreddit that's Right leaning, but it's usually just cringe mainstream Right crap, and if there is dissident Right content, it doesn't last long.

I wonder what Swartz would make of today's Reddit.

El-WFCev-Vc-AAQzbs.png

That being said, the whole "we stand for free speech" stuff might have just been a ruse anyway. Most big tech sites were pretty free when it comes to speech in their early days, but once they build up a large userbase, then they crackdown hard on dissent.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2021 at 9:17 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Most people here are probably aware of the basics on Orwell, like his views on CapCom (Communist Capitalism), or Oligarchical Collectivism as he called it. I'll post some interesting tidbits though, feel free to share anything too.

15 hours ago, ink said:

For the next week until I update the site .... all the Vaxxed vids can be watched here if you want ....

Vaxxed 1

Vaxxed 2

VaxXed Stories The McDowell Triplets in Michigan

1986 The Act

Hopefully by the end of the week I will have a new information site up instead of a closed forum.

BUMP

Because Ink has spent his time sharing crucial information, which is being deleted

every day. Orwell's "Ministry of Truth" are working overtime to censor the truth.

Save it.

Edited by Golden Retriever

How do you cover up vaccine deaths & ALL the [EXPOSURE] coming out . And how vaccines are a failure????? You INVENT another [FAKE] mutated VIRUS called the MARBURG.. That supposedly has a 88% death rate<<< This MARBURG VIRUS will cover all the coming DEATHs that are happening and will happen from the current vaccines and boosters. https://twitter.com/ProKlausSchwab/status/1444688482409107456?s=20

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

we are told they deep nasal swab. yet ppl i have spoke to had tests in hospital say they only swabbed up the nose.

I had to have one prior to an operation before Christmas.

It was rammed (literally rammed) right up both nostrils until it couldn’t go any further.

I could feel it for the next three days.

• Confused 1

So, an official English Football League survey at the start of October showed just over 30% of Premier League footballers to be jabbed.

Yet the Daily Mail is reporting that just 6 England internationals remain unvaccinated.

Given only a few England internationals play club football outside of England, I find It hard to believe only 6 have refused the jab - the figures just don’t add up, as usual.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

The NHS GP are still offering subscriptions and doing telephone appointments where they can offer up drugs. So I don't think them not seeing face to face has any impact on pharmaceutical sales or they probably would open up again. 

The NHS GPs don't want to open up again because they have no incentive to see any patients. They have an incentive to see less patients because they still get paid either way. 

NHS GPs are rarely open anyway, i think they open a few hours a per day on certain days a week. All comes back to it being free and them having no incentives to see patients. 

GPs in Ireland receive an average of 88k Euros p.a. from the HSE to compensate them for not seeing patients face to face

Most of the people who take heed of this childish mockery probably still believe in the tooth fairy

image.png.3fd29d004ce02a7ada75e049a0422f38.png

May be a cartoon of standing and text that says "T X Maintain social distancing Wear amask What's the deal with Auckland's new picnicrules? picnic Hunting/fishingallowed Exercise responsibly Gatherings limited 10 people between two household bubbles. Social distancing must be observed"

@EnigmaticWorldEven from a very young age I've always been able to see through propaganda, I've always seen the hidden symbology, but I admit I never used to see the cultural subversiveness. Perhaps it's because I was younger and hadn't come that far in my understanding, perhaps it just wasn't there in such a manner or perhaps a combination of the two, but now I can't help but be even more overly cynical when looking at these posters, perhaps I read too much into them.... but I see: 

3 x straight mixed race couples - happy ✅

2 x gay couples, 1 mixed race - happy ✅

2 x straight white couples  - BIG X's literally across and separating them ❌

1 couple not even visually representing any relationship with the white woman sitting closer to the mixed race woman instead of the white man so theyre more "friends"- top right.

So only 5 couples that are obviously representing a romantic relationship:

3 mixed race, 1 gay and the straight white one with a big ❌ between them.

21 people:

11 European - so 52.4%

10 non-European (inc top/middle ambiguous blue mask man & 1 potentially mixed race kid)

While the latest 2018 census data shows Euro has declined 4% since 2013 (replaced by Asians), last time I did basic math, 70% is much greater than 52%! Talk about "inclusivity" and being a "reflection of society"😒

image.png.00071ce98505c8e8eeb6ada24613958d.png

I read waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into this hahahahahaah - but it's indicative of the notable 'visualization' propaganda starting to be inserted into mass media here in NZ now; the likes that I've seen coming out of other Euro countries.... and re my reply just before in the euro thread about not seeing any OTT "diversity" in newsagencies 🥴 Its just missing a tranny (yes I know thats a slur, but I dont use cis)🤡

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Most of the people who take heed of this childish mockery probably still believe in the tooth fairy

May be a cartoon of standing and text that says "T X Maintain social distancing Wear amask What's the deal with Auckland's new picnicrules? picnic Hunting/fishingallowed Exercise responsibly Gatherings limited 10 people between two household bubbles. Social distancing must be observed"

@EnigmaticWorldEven from a very young age I've always been able to see through propaganda, I've always seen the hidden symbology, but I admit I never used to see the cultural subversiveness. Perhaps it's because I was younger and hadn't come that far in my understanding, perhaps it just wasn't there in such a manner or perhaps a combination of the two, but now I can't help but be even more overly cynical when looking at these posters, perhaps I read too much into them.... but I see: 

1 couple not even visually representing any relationship with the white woman sitting closer to the mixed race woman instead of the white man so theyre more "friends"- top right.

21 people:

11 European - so 52.4%

10 non-European (inc top/middle ambiguous blue mask man & 1 potentially mixed race kid)

While the latest 2018 census data shows Euro has declined 4% since 2013 (replaced by Asians), last time I did basic math, 70% is much greater than 52%! Talk about "inclusivity" and being a "reflection of society"😒

I read waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into this hahahahahaah - but it's indicative of the notable 'visualization' propaganda starting to be inserted into mass media here in NZ now; the likes that I've seen coming out of other Euro countries.... and re my reply just before in the euro thread about not seeing any OTT "diversity" in newsagencies 🥴 Its just missing a tranny (yes I know thats a slur, but I dont use cis)🤡

Flat Lefty dystopian corporate art too.

They should have just went the whole hog and used that goofy Alegria illustration style.

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

21 people:

11 European - so 52.4%

Tranny?

Be a tranny as much as you like ,HOWEVER the minute you start bleating that you are somehow different from me and deserve special considerations i will punch you so hard in the face that you require the services of facial surgeons

Pffft

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They should have just went the whole hog and used that goofy Alegria illustration style.

At least they didn't use the NPC figure 😆

I had to google that...  thanks Ive seen this 'style' but didnt know name

image.png.5683633782e638967f3e7136babbdd25.png

First image to pop up adequately reflects the NZ Heralds "Picnic Protocol"

9 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Tranny?

Be a tranny as much as you like ,HOWEVER the minute you start bleating that you are somehow different from me and deserve special considerations i will punch you so hard in the face that you require the services of facial surgeons

Pffft

🌈Meow🌈 - Kitty can scratch😆 

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

At least they didn't use the NPC figure 😆

I had to google that...  thanks Ive seen this 'style' but didnt know name

image.png.5683633782e638967f3e7136babbdd25.png

First image to pop up adequately reflects the NZ Heralds "Picnic Protocol"

It's bloody everywhere, and it's so dehumanizing. I think the image you posted was from when 4chan was trying to hijack the style, funny times.

On 11/23/2020 at 12:13 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Anyone else sick of this flat lefty corporate art? It seems to have become the default globalist art style these days. You can't unsee it once you notice it everywhere.

1606017973992.jpg.93484cbc1929d8abf0e12a1120a47131.jpg

ghs.jpg.9c995f6537ffd751d12e578518e413ae.jpg

1606013273462.png.e3403dca42b4cfda2f4d8f2b1d641fe1.png

1598904636908.jpg.b5e0fddcd89b765001a845f01517123c.jpg

fa.jpg.fb15924e68e6574c9ee4a1334bdcdb78.jpg

I'm not against minimalism. I think websites definitely look cleaner and load faster with less elements for example. This illustration art style seems soulless and uninspiring though.

Not saying it's as simple as some make out. It has a strong emphasis on curves and geometry, but it still leaves me underwhelmed.

13 minutes ago, ar55 said:

So, an official English Football League survey at the start of October showed just over 30% of Premier League footballers to be jabbed.

Yet the Daily Mail is reporting that just 6 England internationals remain unvaccinated.

Given only a few England internationals play club football outside of England, I find It hard to believe only 6 have refused the jab - the figures just don’t add up, as usual.

The price of silence is illustrated by the lack of honest reporting and reliance on bullshit facts and figures  coupled with insurance companies throwing their 2 penn'orth in and ultimately highly paid young men seeing the results of taking up the offer of 'vaccination'' get the jab and the ve

19 minutes ago, owen said:

GPs in Ireland receive an average of 88k Euros p.a. from the HSE to compensate them for not seeing patients face to face

Nice earner for what 6-8 years study ? nearly 1700 euro a week for doing what exactly ? and this has been going on for 18 months now no wonder thy are reluctant to see the great unwashed in person when that golden goose keps shitting them eggs and all under the cover of plausible deniability

Contempt is the most polite term i can find for them

23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

21 people:

11 European - so 52.4%

bubbles... they live in a fucking bubble. 

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's bloody everywhere, and it's so dehumanizing. I think the image you posted was from when 4chan was trying to hijack the style, funny times.

Fuck it really is...I'm having flash backs of subconscious memories (cant think of actual examples) but it really is everywhere - the sides of buses etc

image.png.9e2a281855a3f2b4bc1adf9c3e36926b.png

*that feeling you get when something goes ahhhaa*  

Once you see, you can't unsee... I'm going to happen to "see" it even more now! 

17 Absolutely Fabulous ideas | absolutely fabulous, fabulous, ab fab

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

🌈Meow🌈 - Kitty can scratch😆 

I prefer Klaus, its not restricted to trannies it's anyone who has a belief (very often not an original belief but an implanted one) who because of their 'singularity' requires i treat them differently,i will treat all men (and women) as equals up to the point that they appeal to my nature to regard them as 'special' at that point my normal easygoing self reverts to something from my past and as i don't see a reasoned argument anywhere in the future i resort to that most base of instincts ,violence, It solves nothing but it is funny to see people crying and bleeding from the nose at the same time

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

21 people:

11 European - so 52.4%

There is a programme here in Australia on the ABC (Australian broadcasting Commies) about 10-year-old children in school talking about race. The teachers got the kids to divide themselves into a White group and an other group. They asked the White kids what they thought about being White and you can just imagine the responses. Pure guilt. One little girl said she doesn't like saying what its like to be White because she's too privileged. Another scene, they got the kids to take steps forward if their parents spoke English, if they had white skin, light eyes etc and got them to race from their starting point, showing that white people are about 10 steps ahead in life. No wonder so many children go to Private schools here...