Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

18 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Saying a genocide is going on is a pretty serious statement. And if you genuinely believe this as a fact, I respectfully ask what are you doing about it? Are you out there with guns and stuff? Because that would be a normal response if someone genuinely saw a genocide going on.

we've been through this before - you DIDNT read my links etc in my other post, did you?

Should we call it democide then? 

image.png.059a8c2091c6df1199680f94d998dfe1.png

Does that fit better in your limited world view?

What am I personally doing about it?

I'm keeping my loved ones; family and others that mean the most to me as safe as possible - the only practical thing I can do at the moment.

By constantly sharing the information about the huge amounts of death and injuries currently occurring worldwide and in my own country and backing the "science" of these deadly jabs up with papers and talks by the large amounts of eminent Doctors and Scientists who have been censored - outlining the potentiality for global human catastrophe. I believe it was the honourable Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi and Dr Mike Yeddon who both said things along the lines of "contributing to the extinction of the human race".

There was a whistle blowing NHS nurse on UK Column calling what she witnessnesing a  *quote* "genocide"

image.png.9edd6b9ddd44bc44f9c16871099bdaa8.png

Srebrenica is considered a genocide and it was only 8K people murdered. 

I don't operate on a plane where I feel the to get a gun and shoot the Prime Minister... I use my powers in more constructive ways, however, I will be willing to die for my sister and her babies, should it come to that.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, Mr H said:

people getting wound up by influencers

pray tell, who are these "influencers" - can I find them on tiktok?

13 minutes ago, Mr H said:

until more evidence is presented

But you refuse to look at the evidence when its presented. 

I think I was right the other day when I said you just come here to antagonize.

image.jpeg.5c40dc12a61c42196b83dd5f40676438.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

if pharma want more customers why havent they opened the gp surgeries back up.

Cos they dont need to mate. They have successfully manipulated their slaves into thinking that they are not worthy of face to face interactions with a GP and that it will cripple the NHS.

GPs are cants and a big reason why this scamdemic hasnt fizzled out

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

we've been through this before - you DIDNT read my links etc in my other post, did you?

Should we call it democide then? 

image.png.059a8c2091c6df1199680f94d998dfe1.png

Does that fit better in your limited world view?

What am I personally doing about it?

I'm keeping my loved ones; family and others that mean the most to me as safe as possible - the only practical thing I can do at the moment.

By constantly sharing the information about the huge amounts of death and injuries currently occurring worldwide and in my own country and backing the "science" of these deadly jabs up with papers and talks by the large amounts of eminent Doctors and Scientists who have been censored - outlining the potentiality for global human catastrophe. I believe it was the honourable Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi and Dr Mike Yeddon who both said things along the lines of "contributing to the extinction of the human race".

There was a whistle blowing NHS nurse on UK Column calling what she witnessnesing a  *quote* "genocide"

image.png.9edd6b9ddd44bc44f9c16871099bdaa8.png

Srebrenica is considered a genocide and it was only 8K people murdered. 

I don't operate on a plane where I feel the to get a gun and shoot the Prime Minister... I use my powers in more constructive ways, however, I will be willing to die for my sister and her babies, should it come to that.

Democide it is then

All mentions of genocide are now illegal and are to be regarded as pre cursors to thought crime

I see a glow in the distance

My life flashes before someone elses eyes

Semantics doesn't mean much anyway

;-)

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

pray tell, who are these "influencers" - can I find them on tiktok?

But you refuse to look at the evidence when its presented. 

I think I was right the other day when I said you just come here to antagonize.

image.jpeg.5c40dc12a61c42196b83dd5f40676438.jpeg

Just skip past his posts mate. Everyone else does.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Cos they dont need to mate. They have successfully manipulated their slaves into thinking that they are not worthy of face to face interactions with a GP and that it will cripple the NHS.

OK im going full right wing fascist here

How many of these gp's are not native born anglo saxon british ?

How much do they get for seeing patients face to face and how much do they receive by offering a cursory phone service ? (hint a phone service is vastly more profitable than a f2f service)

How much do they receive from pharmacos per year ? (this btw should be a legal requirement for them to disclose)

Covid has made some of them extremely rich

That money in many cases hasn't stayed in the UK

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

we are told they deep nasal swab. yet ppl i have spoke to had tests in hospital say they only swabbed up the nose.

I had the swab once up the nose/brain (naïve)

It was hell. Coming into Spain no problems, going back I had to have that swab near the membrane. I just hope no nano particles or any vaccine type ingredients entered up there.

37 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

How much do they get for seeing patients face to face and how much do they receive by offering a cursory phone service ? (hint a phone service is vastly more profitable than a f2f service)

How much do they receive from pharmacos per year ? (this btw should be a legal requirement for them to disclose)

Most of them are Indian and Pakistani's. They HATE the British with a passion. Not without good reason after what we did in their countries. You think they feel sorry for the despoilers dying off?

23 minutes ago, alexa said:

This is gross, this is Frankenstein stuff, pure evil, you can see what they are trying to do.

Strange structures in the Depopulation elixir could be Oscar 2.0?

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=S53GUAGH4GSO

image_2021-10-05_104618.png.eca55924ea12d9d210c9109a283753d3.png

Disturbing,but whats even more disturbing is the fact that in any video about our dystopian future they all use apple products

1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

Boots the chemists are now charging £15 to see a so called GP

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The NHS GP are still offering subscriptions and doing telephone appointments where they can offer up drugs. So I don't think them not seeing face to face has any impact on pharmaceutical sales or they probably would open up again. 

The NHS GPs don't want to open up again because they have no incentive to see any patients. They have an incentive to see less patients because they still get paid either way. 

NHS GPs are rarely open anyway, i think they open a few hours a per day on certain days a week. All comes back to it being free and them having no incentives to see patients. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The NHS GP are still offering subscriptions and doing telephone appointments where they can offer up drugs. So I don't think them not seeing face to face has any impact on pharmaceutical sales or they probably would open up again. 

The NHS GPs don't want to open up again because they have no incentive to see any patients. They have an incentive to see less patients because they still get paid either way. 

NHS GPs are rarely open anyway, i think they open a few hours a per day on certain days a week. All comes back to it being free and them having no incentives to see patients. 

I have to hold my hands up here and come out in defence of my gp,with a worsening health condition he has facilitated x rays and mri scans faster under the nhs system than when i had similar done some years ago under private health insurance,even though he still insists on dressing himself and his staff like extras from contagion i think he knows im a 'live wire' to put it mildly and not adverse to kicking off and claiming mental elf immunity ;-)

I absolutely adore this piece of art (even have photos of me standning on its feet freezing my bollocks off whilst wearing a kilt !! )

Now given the rash of cheap laser projectors could someone with some tech smarts give me a baseline figure of what it would cost to project some pertinent message across the angels wings,has to be non mains powered for obvious reasons

With the nights drawing in and the clocks soon to be put back to 1984 i think its a lovley idea to entertain the drivers  going norf n sarf

Angel of the North, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear - Beautiful ...

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I think I even saw Billy Goat Gates saying that vaccines were the best ROI% he has ever had  - so why would they want that easy money to stop? Which it what would happen if everyone died. They want more people hooked up on this stuff easy money. Especially as the easy money in pharma suddenly became not so easy - the drug industry which has far more stringent safety checks than vaccines do and less ROI% return. And more potential for liability claims

The people behind big Pharma want power, not money which is just a means to that end.

There has always been mass cullings throughout our entire History, in previous generations the main method would have been wars, but this is no longer possible as a modern war with modern weapons would wipe out the entire planet.

Us humans have to be brought down to managable numbers, if this Globalist utopia is to be realized, so the powers that shouldn't be have decided on death by a thousand cuts via vaggs and boosters.

Created out of thin air, backed by nothing Fiat money is fast becoming meaningless to those that run the system. Though it still maintains some value in as much as it keeps their worker bee's happy.

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Could be the case, but the up and downvote system on Reddit is designed to reward groupthink. Redditors care too much about votes and meaningless Reddit gold, so they often say what is socially acceptable.

Any dissenting opinions are buried, unless you filter the comments by controversial.

I joined Reddit about 10 years ago and lasted about two weeks.

Packed to the rafters with wankers.

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Some countries have faced genuine tyranny yes I agree like OZ. But in the main, tyranny has been media and political  fearmongering. If you know your rights you can in most countries do what you could do before. 

As I said the impact of 5g to me is more concerning, but that's a personal thing.

It seems the western world side are being targeted more than other places.

My wife from Scandinavian land doesn't want to go back and lives elsewhere. Where she is staying, she is constantly being harassed about the Satan juice.

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Hi, maybe I don't....

As i said I don't believe the 9 deaths, MHRA reports say it's in the thousands and German autopsies say possibly even more than official reports - still doesn't to me yet qualify as concluding the depopulation theory as defacto. As previously mentioned - I think the vax weakens immune systems so pharma has more customers. The deaths are consequence of this, but they are not noticiable numbers and as stated, population is increasing. Until the numbers decrease I won't change my thesis - but am always open to changing.

Yes I am aware of the roll out hence why I mentioned it. Seems to not get mentioned very much anymore.

'They' see us as the enemy and it's often far more effective to disable or weaken an enemy than kill them. This has been used in warfare throughout history from plagues deployed in sieges and Byzantine blinding to the use of anti-personel landmines and depleted uranium munitions. If we are taking care of sick and disabled relatives and friends or are chronically ill ourselves we'll have less energy to face them.

This could be their plan. The vaccine deaths are just an outlier. The main objective is to debilitate the population to such a degree that we are less of a threat to them and their plans long term. God knows they've been poisoning us with toxic chemicals in our food and water as well as chemtrails for decades already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1