Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Most of the people who take heed of this childish mockery probably still believe in the tooth fairy

 

image.png.3fd29d004ce02a7ada75e049a0422f38.png

May be a cartoon of standing and text that says "T X Maintain social distancing Wear amask What's the deal with Auckland's new picnicrules? picnic Hunting/fishingallowed Exercise responsibly Gatherings limited 10 people between two household bubbles. Social distancing must be observed"

 

@EnigmaticWorldEven from a very young age I've always been able to see through propaganda, I've always seen the hidden symbology, but I admit I never used to see the cultural subversiveness. Perhaps it's because I was younger and hadn't come that far in my understanding, perhaps it just wasn't there in such a manner or perhaps a combination of the two, but now I can't help but be even more overly cynical when looking at these posters, perhaps I read too much into them.... but I see: 

 

3 x straight mixed race couples - happy ✅

2 x gay couples, 1 mixed race - happy ✅

2 x straight white couples  - BIG X's literally across and separating them ❌

 

1 couple not even visually representing any relationship with the white woman sitting closer to the mixed race woman instead of the white man so theyre more "friends"- top right.

So only 5 couples that are obviously representing a romantic relationship:

3 mixed race, 1 gay and the straight white one with a big ❌ between them.

 

21 people:

11 European - so 52.4%

10 non-European (inc top/middle ambiguous blue mask man & 1 potentially mixed race kid)

 

While the latest 2018 census data shows Euro has declined 4% since 2013 (replaced by Asians), last time I did basic math, 70% is much greater than 52%! Talk about "inclusivity" and being a "reflection of society"😒

 

image.png.00071ce98505c8e8eeb6ada24613958d.png

 

I read waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into this hahahahahaah - but it's indicative of the notable 'visualization' propaganda starting to be inserted into mass media here in NZ now; the likes that I've seen coming out of other Euro countries.... and re my reply just before in the euro thread about not seeing any OTT "diversity" in newsagencies 🥴 Its just missing a tranny (yes I know thats a slur, but I dont use cis)🤡

 

 

Flat Lefty dystopian corporate art too.

 

They should have just went the whole hog and used that goofy Alegria illustration style.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Most of the people who take heed of this childish mockery probably still believe in the tooth fairy

 

image.png.3fd29d004ce02a7ada75e049a0422f38.png

May be a cartoon of standing and text that says "T X Maintain social distancing Wear amask What's the deal with Auckland's new picnicrules? picnic Hunting/fishingallowed Exercise responsibly Gatherings limited 10 people between two household bubbles. Social distancing must be observed"

 

@EnigmaticWorldEven from a very young age I've always been able to see through propaganda, I've always seen the hidden symbology, but I admit I never used to see the cultural subversiveness. Perhaps it's because I was younger and hadn't come that far in my understanding, perhaps it just wasn't there in such a manner or perhaps a combination of the two, but now I can't help but be even more overly cynical when looking at these posters, perhaps I read too much into them.... but I see: 

 

3 x straight mixed race couples - happy ✅

2 x gay couples, 1 mixed race - happy ✅

2 x straight white couples  - BIG X's literally across and separating them ❌

 

1 couple not even visually representing any relationship with the white woman sitting closer to the mixed race woman instead of the white man so theyre more "friends"- top right.

So only 5 couples that are obviously representing a romantic relationship:

3 mixed race, 1 gay and the straight white one with a big ❌ between them.

 

21 people:

11 European - so 52.4%

10 non-European (inc top/middle ambiguous blue mask man & 1 potentially mixed race kid)

 

While the latest 2018 census data shows Euro has declined 4% since 2013 (replaced by Asians), last time I did basic math, 70% is much greater than 52%! Talk about "inclusivity" and being a "reflection of society"😒

 

image.png.00071ce98505c8e8eeb6ada24613958d.png

 

I read waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into this hahahahahaah - but it's indicative of the notable 'visualization' propaganda starting to be inserted into mass media here in NZ now; the likes that I've seen coming out of other Euro countries.... and re my reply just before in the euro thread about not seeing any OTT "diversity" in newsagencies 🥴 Its just missing a tranny (yes I know thats a slur, but I dont use cis)🤡

 

Tranny?

Be a tranny as much as you like ,HOWEVER the minute you start bleating that you are somehow different from me and deserve special considerations i will punch you so hard in the face that you require the services of facial surgeons

Pffft

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They should have just went the whole hog and used that goofy Alegria illustration style.

 

At least they didn't use the NPC figure 😆

 

 

I had to google that...  thanks Ive seen this 'style' but didnt know name

image.png.5683633782e638967f3e7136babbdd25.png

First image to pop up adequately reflects the NZ Heralds "Picnic Protocol"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Tranny?

Be a tranny as much as you like ,HOWEVER the minute you start bleating that you are somehow different from me and deserve special considerations i will punch you so hard in the face that you require the services of facial surgeons

Pffft

 

🌈Meow🌈 - Kitty can scratch😆 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

 

At least they didn't use the NPC figure 😆

 

 

I had to google that...  thanks Ive seen this 'style' but didnt know name

image.png.5683633782e638967f3e7136babbdd25.png

First image to pop up adequately reflects the NZ Heralds "Picnic Protocol"

 

It's bloody everywhere, and it's so dehumanizing. I think the image you posted was from when 4chan was trying to hijack the style, funny times.

 

On 11/23/2020 at 12:13 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Anyone else sick of this flat lefty corporate art? It seems to have become the default globalist art style these days. You can't unsee it once you notice it everywhere.

 

1606017973992.jpg.93484cbc1929d8abf0e12a1120a47131.jpg

 

ghs.jpg.9c995f6537ffd751d12e578518e413ae.jpg

 

1606013273462.png.e3403dca42b4cfda2f4d8f2b1d641fe1.png

 

1598904636908.jpg.b5e0fddcd89b765001a845f01517123c.jpg

 

fa.jpg.fb15924e68e6574c9ee4a1334bdcdb78.jpg

 

I'm not against minimalism. I think websites definitely look cleaner and load faster with less elements for example. This illustration art style seems soulless and uninspiring though.

 

Not saying it's as simple as some make out. It has a strong emphasis on curves and geometry, but it still leaves me underwhelmed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ar55 said:

So, an official English Football League survey at the start of October showed just over 30% of Premier League footballers to be jabbed.

 

Yet the Daily Mail is reporting that just 6 England internationals remain unvaccinated.

 

Given only a few England internationals play club football outside of England, I find It hard to believe only 6 have refused the jab - the figures just don’t add up, as usual.

The price of silence is illustrated by the lack of honest reporting and reliance on bullshit facts and figures  coupled with insurance companies throwing their 2 penn'orth in and ultimately highly paid young men seeing the results of taking up the offer of 'vaccination'' get the jab and the ve

 

19 minutes ago, owen said:

GPs in Ireland receive an average of 88k Euros p.a. from the HSE to compensate them for not seeing patients face to face

Nice earner for what 6-8 years study ? nearly 1700 euro a week for doing what exactly ? and this has been going on for 18 months now no wonder thy are reluctant to see the great unwashed in person when that golden goose keps shitting them eggs and all under the cover of plausible deniability

Contempt is the most polite term i can find for them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Most of the people who take heed of this childish mockery probably still believe in the tooth fairy

 

image.png.3fd29d004ce02a7ada75e049a0422f38.png

May be a cartoon of standing and text that says "T X Maintain social distancing Wear amask What's the deal with Auckland's new picnicrules? picnic Hunting/fishingallowed Exercise responsibly Gatherings limited 10 people between two household bubbles. Social distancing must be observed"

 

@EnigmaticWorldEven from a very young age I've always been able to see through propaganda, I've always seen the hidden symbology, but I admit I never used to see the cultural subversiveness. Perhaps it's because I was younger and hadn't come that far in my understanding, perhaps it just wasn't there in such a manner or perhaps a combination of the two, but now I can't help but be even more overly cynical when looking at these posters, perhaps I read too much into them.... but I see: 

 

3 x straight mixed race couples - happy ✅

2 x gay couples, 1 mixed race - happy ✅

2 x straight white couples  - BIG X's literally across and separating them ❌

 

1 couple not even visually representing any relationship with the white woman sitting closer to the mixed race woman instead of the white man so theyre more "friends"- top right.

So only 5 couples that are obviously representing a romantic relationship:

3 mixed race, 1 gay and the straight white one with a big ❌ between them.

 

21 people:

11 European - so 52.4%

10 non-European (inc top/middle ambiguous blue mask man & 1 potentially mixed race kid)

 

While the latest 2018 census data shows Euro has declined 4% since 2013 (replaced by Asians), last time I did basic math, 70% is much greater than 52%! Talk about "inclusivity" and being a "reflection of society"😒

 

image.png.00071ce98505c8e8eeb6ada24613958d.png

 

I read waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into this hahahahahaah - but it's indicative of the notable 'visualization' propaganda starting to be inserted into mass media here in NZ now; the likes that I've seen coming out of other Euro countries.... and re my reply just before in the euro thread about not seeing any OTT "diversity" in newsagencies 🥴 Its just missing a tranny (yes I know thats a slur, but I dont use cis)🤡

 

 

bubbles... they live in a fucking bubble. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It's bloody everywhere, and it's so dehumanizing. I think the image you posted was from when 4chan was trying to hijack the style, funny times.

 

Fuck it really is...I'm having flash backs of subconscious memories (cant think of actual examples) but it really is everywhere - the sides of buses etc

image.png.9e2a281855a3f2b4bc1adf9c3e36926b.png

 *that feeling you get when something goes ahhhaa*  

 

Once you see, you can't unsee... I'm going to happen to "see" it even more now! 

17 Absolutely Fabulous ideas | absolutely fabulous, fabulous, ab fab

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

🌈Meow🌈 - Kitty can scratch😆 

 

 

I prefer Klaus, its not restricted to trannies it's anyone who has a belief (very often not an original belief but an implanted one) who because of their 'singularity' requires i treat them differently,i will treat all men (and women) as equals up to the point that they appeal to my nature to regard them as 'special' at that point my normal easygoing self reverts to something from my past and as i don't see a reasoned argument anywhere in the future i resort to that most base of instincts ,violence, It solves nothing but it is funny to see people crying and bleeding from the nose at the same time

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Most of the people who take heed of this childish mockery probably still believe in the tooth fairy

 

image.png.3fd29d004ce02a7ada75e049a0422f38.png

May be a cartoon of standing and text that says "T X Maintain social distancing Wear amask What's the deal with Auckland's new picnicrules? picnic Hunting/fishingallowed Exercise responsibly Gatherings limited 10 people between two household bubbles. Social distancing must be observed"

 

@EnigmaticWorldEven from a very young age I've always been able to see through propaganda, I've always seen the hidden symbology, but I admit I never used to see the cultural subversiveness. Perhaps it's because I was younger and hadn't come that far in my understanding, perhaps it just wasn't there in such a manner or perhaps a combination of the two, but now I can't help but be even more overly cynical when looking at these posters, perhaps I read too much into them.... but I see: 

 

3 x straight mixed race couples - happy ✅

2 x gay couples, 1 mixed race - happy ✅

2 x straight white couples  - BIG X's literally across and separating them ❌

 

1 couple not even visually representing any relationship with the white woman sitting closer to the mixed race woman instead of the white man so theyre more "friends"- top right.

So only 5 couples that are obviously representing a romantic relationship:

3 mixed race, 1 gay and the straight white one with a big ❌ between them.

 

21 people:

11 European - so 52.4%

10 non-European (inc top/middle ambiguous blue mask man & 1 potentially mixed race kid)

 

While the latest 2018 census data shows Euro has declined 4% since 2013 (replaced by Asians), last time I did basic math, 70% is much greater than 52%! Talk about "inclusivity" and being a "reflection of society"😒

 

image.png.00071ce98505c8e8eeb6ada24613958d.png

 

I read waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into this hahahahahaah - but it's indicative of the notable 'visualization' propaganda starting to be inserted into mass media here in NZ now; the likes that I've seen coming out of other Euro countries.... and re my reply just before in the euro thread about not seeing any OTT "diversity" in newsagencies 🥴 Its just missing a tranny (yes I know thats a slur, but I dont use cis)🤡

 

There is a programme here in Australia on the ABC (Australian broadcasting Commies) about 10-year-old children in school talking about race. The teachers got the kids to divide themselves into a White group and an other group. They asked the White kids what they thought about being White and you can just imagine the responses. Pure guilt. One little girl said she doesn't like saying what its like to be White because she's too privileged. Another scene, they got the kids to take steps forward if their parents spoke English, if they had white skin, light eyes etc and got them to race from their starting point, showing that white people are about 10 steps ahead in life. No wonder so many children go to Private schools here...

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

they live in a fucking bubble. 

Auckland is literally hermetically sealed off from the rest of the country... moving into week 8 and theyve recently expanded it.....

 

and dont think about crossing it.. the police will have the helicopters after you with a livestream and when they catch you - if you happened to have KFC on you they will confiscate it and line all the items up on the bonnet of their police cars and take a picture and write an international news article.... I'm NOT joking...

image.png.2ecdb0538e9e3a7f5ce3d1ecb187e194.png

image.png.c0d8dc19ac285b13db8f72e98eb21363.png

KFC chicken and fries found by New Zealand police when they arrested two men trying to cross into Auckland despite city's strict lockdown.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/21/new-zealand-police-arrest-pair-trying-to-enter-auckland-with-large-amount-of-kfc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

The concerning things is, I'm European. I don't want to burden non-European nations by fleeing there, but even the low-income nations in the Eastern bloc where I would fit in, they're also being targeted, are they not, Polish friend?

 

I know there might be more pushback in Eastern Europe because they still remember the dangers of Communism and National Socialism, but they still seem to be under attack. I know my Romanian friends tell me that they're still pushing the scamdemic hard anyway.

 

What's the general consensus in Poland right now? Are most people going along with it? Do you feel like things are getting worse fast?

It's similar to UK now. Quiet but still life is worse for unvaccinated. My dad can't visit mom without tests in hospital and he have to pay for them. Probably she wasn't taken on observation to hospital after first hypoglycaemia coma because of her vaccination status... They took her second time because they couldn't wake her up... Only unvaccinated need to quarantine for 10 days on arrival (I think). So it's fine unless you need to do certain things... Most people still wearing masks in the shops and you could still find people who believe in this scam - for instance my partner's family :))) It's just the beginning of the flu season and most cases are in January so things can go wild by then :( We had only few protests and the number of participants was quite small. There were popular concert under Freedom slogans aka Polish Woodstock and you had to be vaccinated 😂 When they were interviewed punks and hippies they said it's totally fine and nothing wrong about it... For now it's still better in Lithuania... Leash is quite long... 🥴

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2021 at 4:40 PM, Shy Talk said:

The double whammy:

 

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/covid-19-flu-vaccine-study-safe-effective-both-comfluco-1226673

 

Dr Rajeka Lazarus, chief investigator for the ComFluCOV study and consultant in infectious diseases and microbiology at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust, said: “By conducting this study we have been able to establish that it is possible to protect people from both Covid-19 and flu at the same appointment.

 

Dr Lazarus!

And yet those who had a flu vax in the preceding month were not allowed to take part in CV19 vax trials - manufacturers seem to think it's a bad idea to take them close together, but doctors don't care.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I prefer Klaus, its not restricted to trannies it's anyone who has a belief (very often not an original belief but an implanted one) who because of their 'singularity' requires i treat them differently,i will treat all men (and women) as equals up to the point that they appeal to my nature to regard them as 'special' at that point my normal easygoing self reverts to something from my past and as i don't see a reasoned argument anywhere in the future i resort to that most base of instincts ,violence, It solves nothing but it is funny to see people crying and bleeding from the nose at the same time

I knew what you meant lol - and I agree - even though I could apply for a rainbow card myself my application would be automatically rejected because I would be too vocal and my opinions and attitude has never been kosher with the gay mafia;

I really don't like how "T" was included in the original 4 letter alphabet,  I hate fkn rainbows and glitter and have always carried an animosity/weariness towards men who are built like brick shit-houses who wear wigs and dresses and overall I find it the whole ideology dangerous and distasteful; a very small percentage of the population of two consenting adults shouldn't be the main focus of societal policies. I realise its the agenda and gay people are pawns and being weaponized but they rarely speak out to counter the narrative! (I'm black listed and deplatformed haha) as I especially hold a deep seething about "gayness" being propagandized everywhere and especially pushed on children .... makes my blood boil without me even getting started on tranz and Drag Queen story time🤬

 

Sorry offtopic

/end rant

 

PS.

💅Werk it, own it🙅‍♀️🙆‍♀️💁‍♀️❤️

 

 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

you really don't keep up with the play much, do you. 

9 reports of death lol - obviously didn't all the links I provided earlier.

 

anywho, if you had been keeping up with the play you would know the powers that shouldn't be made a global effort accelerating the rollout of the Earth-based 5G infrastructure during the lockdowns in early [and throughout] 2020. Also too Starlink (and others) launched their first satellites in May 2019 but have continued, at pace, throughout 2020 to today; there are now so many up there beaming the invisible frequencies at the planet Astronomers are complaining they can't see the stars.

 

I don't believe the global ON "switch" has been flicked yet however.

I'm in a number of astronomy groups. The deep sky bods cannot capture ten minute exposures without their images being photo-bombed by long streaks. Even for one minute exposures of the galactic core of the Milky Way are often ruined by streak after streak left by satellites - the vast majority of them being Starlink. There are something like 1600 of them up there, with tens of thousands more to join them.

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Auckland is literally hermetically sealed off from the rest of the country... moving into week 8 and theyve recently expanded it.....

 

and dont think about crossing it.. the police will have the helicopters after you with a livestream and when they catch you - if you happened to have KFC on you they will confiscate it and line all the items up on the bonnet of their police cars and take a picture and write an international news article.... I'm NOT joking...

image.png.2ecdb0538e9e3a7f5ce3d1ecb187e194.png

image.png.c0d8dc19ac285b13db8f72e98eb21363.png

KFC chicken and fries found by New Zealand police when they arrested two men trying to cross into Auckland despite city's strict lockdown.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/21/new-zealand-police-arrest-pair-trying-to-enter-auckland-with-large-amount-of-kfc

Anchorman II the legend continues

 

OK it has the best line of a film EVER delivered by that hallowed goddess Christina Applegate (i'd crawl naked over broken bottles to be allowed the privilege of paddling in her pish)

''Go anywhere near him again and i will shoot you in the cooch with a BB gun''

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

goddess Christina Applegate (i'd crawl naked over broken bottles to be allowed the privilege of paddling in her pish)

Did you know she's recently been diagnosed with MS😢

 

She's was hot! I love that trashy 80s look!

I sometimes wish I "grew up" in the 80s although I'm glad I was a child then rather than now! (or anytime after the early/mid 90s)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zArk said:

Ain't it funny how government, labour, socialists and industry are all for temporary work visa for EU cheap labour thus suppressing wages ad-hoc

And Swayne is talking of a market economy being left to adjust itself and allowing wages to rise 

But the EU drivers etc don't want them because of IR35 - why be taxed as both an employer and an employee and not get any employee benefits when there's plenty of work at home?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...