Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

Is there any protection from 5G? David was saying he had noticed they were cutting down all the trees, is this to get a clear shot at us or is there something about trees, branches and foliage that blocks the 5G. I did hear that 5G is short range and very high frequency. Wikipedia: " trees absorb more high frequency noise than low frequency, this makes them ideal for use as barriers "

I'm not an expert on 5g but from what I have read, 5g will effect everyone. I guess there maybe ways to protect yourself with some sort of conductor - I haven't looked into it yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

you really don't keep up with the play much, do you. 

9 reports of death lol - obviously didn't all the links I provided earlier.

 

anywho, if you had been keeping up with the play you would know the powers that shouldn't be made a global effort accelerating the rollout of the Earth-based 5G infrastructure during the lockdowns in early [and throughout] 2020. Also too Starlink (and others) launched their first satellites in May 2019 but have continued, at pace, throughout 2020 to today; there are now so many up there beaming the invisible frequencies at the planet Astronomers are complaining they can't see the stars.

 

I don't believe the global ON "switch" has been flicked yet however.

Hi, maybe I don't....

 

As i said I don't believe the 9 deaths, MHRA reports say it's in the thousands and German autopsies say possibly even more than official reports - still doesn't to me yet qualify as concluding the depopulation theory as defacto. As previously mentioned - I think the vax weakens immune systems so pharma has more customers. The deaths are consequence of this, but they are not noticiable numbers and as stated, population is increasing. Until the numbers decrease I won't change my thesis - but am always open to changing.

 

Yes I am aware of the roll out hence why I mentioned it. Seems to not get mentioned very much anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

if pharma want more customers why havent they opened the gp surgeries back up.

You would have to ask them. I can speculate - GPs are state run not pharma run in this country, perhaps not seeing Gps makes more patients ill, perhaps a lot of GPs believe the corona spiel......who knows....

 

But what you intimate by asking this question is that pharma do not want more customers. And that doesn't make any sense to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

if pharma want more customers why havent they opened the gp surgeries back up.

their bellies are taking a moment to digest all the pre-paid quad-squillions from the jabbos.

 

And if you're not in the camps or dead from your 10th booster you will live in the pod and eat the bugs and AI will be your cyber-virtual-doctor (although it has proven to be inherently 'racist' which is unacceptable so there are tweaks needed first.)

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

image.png.90da2ee6d444e5034fe4d4c010e3e6bc.png

 

You didn't seem aware of the rollout, hence why I gave my 2cents.

I was aware that it was being rolled out during rona, I was not aware that the full roll out has been completed. No one speaking about it now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I even saw Billy Goat Gates saying that vaccines were the best ROI% he has ever had  - so why would they want that easy money to stop? Which it what would happen if everyone died. They want more people hooked up on this stuff easy money. Especially as the easy money in pharma suddenly became not so easy - the drug industry which has far more stringent safety checks than vaccines do and less ROI% return. And more potential for liability claims

Edited by Mr H
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr H said:

I was aware that it was being rolled out during rona, I was not aware that the full roll out has been completed. No one speaking about it now.

ahh soz.

 

I guess the rapidly increasing levels of global tyranny and fascistic mandates of the injections; the genocide, and the target locking on to our children's backs has taken precedence.... as that is something that needs the most attention atm.. imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Trouble is she cant go near microwave ovens as they send her into a psychotic state

She was already psychotic with depression and suicidal thoughts, but you remedy the cause, you don't bypass it with deep brain stimulation (DBS) funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)

 

https://www.harleytherapy.co.uk/counselling/brain-implant-chip-depression.htm

 

A new project called Systems-Based Neurotechnology for Emerging Therapies (SUBNETS) has now been announced in America. It will be using advanced technology to target and correct faulty brain circuits with skull implants.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Velma said:

She was already psychotic with depression and suicidal thoughts, but you remedy the cause, you don't bypass it with deep brain stimulation (DBS) funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)

 

https://www.harleytherapy.co.uk/counselling/brain-implant-chip-depression.htm

 

A new project called Systems-Based Neurotechnology for Emerging Therapies (SUBNETS) has now been announced in America. It will be using advanced technology to target and correct faulty brain circuits with skull implants.

Havana syndrome ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

ahh soz.

 

I guess the rapidly increasing levels of global tyranny and fascistic mandates of the injections; the genocide, and the target locking on to our children's backs has taken precedence.... as that is something that needs the most attention atm.. imo.

Some countries have faced genuine tyranny yes I agree like OZ. But in the main, tyranny has been media and political  fearmongering. If you know your rights you can in most countries do what you could do before. 

 

As I said the impact of 5g to me is more concerning, but that's a personal thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Some countries have faced genuine tyranny yes I agree like OZ. But in the main, tyranny has been media and political  fearmongering. If you know your rights you can in most countries do what you could do before. 

 

As I said the impact of 5g to me is more concerning, but that's a personal thing.

Rob Braxman with some interesting thoughts on 5g

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I think I even saw Billy Goat Gates saying that vaccines were the best ROI% he has ever had  - so why would they want that easy money to stop? Which it what would happen if everyone died. They want more people hooked up on this stuff easy money. Especially as the easy money in pharma suddenly became not so easy - the drug industry which has far more stringent safety checks than vaccines do and less ROI% return. And more potential for liability claims

yeah he did - back in 2010 when launching his "Decade of Vaccines".

 

I think it's been noted before but it's not about $ now.

These "people" (I used that term loosely) already own nearly ALL the tangible wealth on the planet [Blackrock/Vanguard/Bloodline families], and are currently squeezing out the last drops with the housing and business foreclosures about to set off dominos on an unprecedented scale. These "people" can literally make money out of thin air by punching a few numbers into a computer.

It's moved waaaay beyond the third dimensional, lower charka energies of "financial wealth". 

 

We're not dealing with greedy humans, Kill Hates et al are just puppets for much darker, sinister vampiric forces that have the entire planet and all it's God-frequencies in their demonic grasp.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:


To put it bluntly „ We are CUNTS but other parties Are proper CUNTS“


 

Cuntservatives

 

 

Ain't it funny how government, labour, socialists and industry are all for temporary work visa for EU cheap labour thus suppressing wages ad-hoc

And Swayne is talking of a market economy being left to adjust itself and allowing wages to rise 

 

 

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Some countries have faced genuine tyranny yes I agree like OZ. But in the main, tyranny has been media and political  fearmongering. If you know your rights you can in most countries do what you could do before. 

 

As I said the impact of 5g to me is more concerning, but that's a personal thing.

As well as the financial reset - which I have already spoken about so won't go on about it again....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

if pharma want more customers why havent they opened the gp surgeries back up.

They stand to make billions from the coming health crisis, vax casualties,  heart problems, delayed cancer and other treatments, mental health problems, depression etc. It's benefitting them to stay closed.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

ahh soz.

 

I guess the rapidly increasing levels of global tyranny and fascistic mandates of the injections; the genocide, and the target locking on to our children's backs has taken precedence.... as that is something that needs the most attention atm.. imo.

 

Saying a genocide is going on is a pretty serious statement. And if you genuinely believe this as a fact, I respectfully ask what are you doing about it? Are you out there with guns and stuff? Because that would be a normal response if someone genuinely saw a genocide going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

 

Saying a genocide is going on is a pretty serious statement. And if you genuinely believe this as a fact, I respectfully ask what are you doing about it? Are you out there with guns and stuff? Because that would be a normal response if someone genuinely saw a genocide going on.

Nobody said a genocide had to happen in one fell swoop with everyone dropping dead at a given point in time

No my friend this is the slowest genocide in histroy for a reason,they've been practising for over a 100 years and know that the slow kill is preferable,the third reich didn't drop the jews on a given time and date,they did it over a number of years,this time they have realised that they only need to build camps for the Unvaxxed,a much cheaper option,then let the rest die slowly

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Nobody said a genocide had to happen in one fell swoop with everyone dropping dead at a given point in time

No my friend this is the slowest genocide in histroy for a reason,they've been practising for over a 100 years and know that the slow kill is preferable,the third reich didn't drop the jews on a given time and date,they did it over a number of years,this time they have realised that they only need to build camps for the Unvaxxed,a much cheaper option,then let the rest die slowly

Fast or slow, and knowing the outcome of previous genocides, if it was a genuine fact in your eye - I think massive action would be taken by the person holding this knowledge as fact.

 

Personally I think it's people getting wound up by influencers about the worst potential outcomes - fair enough, but citing these things as facts is just clear wrong and in my view until more evidence is presented a waste of time and energy. Better off dealing with what you know - there is a financial reset coming as well as future energy and food shortages - that's enough to prep for imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

You see, here is the difference.

When I see masked, all I see is morons, people who are easily lead and have no mind of their own and follow orders.

Brainwashed, same with muslim people who wears a hijab.

I avoid them like a plague.

Its a little bit difficult in an urban environment avoiding them though

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

I think it's been noted before but it's not about $ now.

These "people" (I used that term loosely) already own nearly ALL the tangible wealth on the planet [Blackrock/Vanguard/Bloodline families], and are currently squeezing out the last drops with the housing and business foreclosures about to set off dominos on an unprecedented scale. These "people" can literally make money out of thin air by punching a few numbers into a computer.

It's moved waaaay beyond the third dimensional, lower charka energies of "financial wealth". 

 

We're not dealing with greedy humans, Kill Hates et al are just puppets for much darker, sinister vampiric forces that have the entire planet and all it's God-frequencies in their demonic grasp.

 

This is exactly the conclusion I am coming to myself.

 

The 'Elites' own all of the Banks that in turn control all of the world's governments. If it's simply money they want then their own banks can pull trillons from thin air.

 

Money is a distraction, that's all.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

 

Is there any protection from 5G? David was saying he had noticed they were cutting down all the trees, is this to get a clear shot at us or is there something about trees, branches and foliage that blocks the 5G. I did hear that 5G is short range and very high frequency. Wikipedia: " trees absorb more high frequency noise than low frequency, this makes them ideal for use as barriers "

Interesting. I know an area where they've cut a lot of trees down this year (SE England)... the normal mobile signal is pretty weak there.

Edited by campanar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr H said:

Fast or slow, and knowing the outcome of previous genocides, if it was a genuine fact in your eye - I think massive action would be taken by the person holding this knowledge as fact.

 

Personally I think it's people getting wound up by influencers about the worst potential outcomes - fair enough, but citing these things as facts is just clear wrong and in my view until more evidence is presented a waste of time and energy. Better off dealing with what you know - there is a financial reset coming as well as future energy and food shortages - that's enough to prep for imo.

Yep i agree totally,ignore the elephant and worry about the little stuff is a good tactic,if it helps you through the day who am i to disagree?,we all choose our own coping mechanisms

You are fucked,we are fucked they are fucked your calls for evidence are wasted breath my friend

Prep for your own future but don't castigate people for their choices and beliefs,you come across as a complete cunt that way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...