Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Twigged the connction now,Kids,my daughter used to love that track on in the car

I wasn't even aware of the track before all the meme edits, of which there are many on Youtube. I have seen so many Little Dark Age edits and now I'm kind of addicted to it.

Just thought that tweet was fitting because it featured Schwab and the WEF.

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

idfcomputerschool.jpg?crc=285488243

Ha!

Before I scrolled down and you answered I immediately thought of this 15min clip produced by a channel called If Americans Knew - I rewatched it the other week so it was fresh in my mind and your pic is taken from it.

https://www.youtube.com/c/IfAmericansKnew-Video/videos

When the comment section section of a Youtube video, twitter thread or Facebook post proclaims how grateful we all are for the leadership of Dr Fauci, the courage of Governor Cuomo and the warm hearted feeling we all have for the good work of Bill Gates, most likely this is the work of Israeli Intelligence Unit 8200 and that many thousands of Jewish groups throughout the world who use US taxpayer dollars to massively infiltrate comment sections to deceive, misdirect, disinform and ban.

It's been scrubbed from youtube though, funny that.

How Israel Censors the Internet.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rpnuxWvqNNmV/

In light of the recent outage, and otherwise, it's must-watch in these times. 

re; all the "jab me now" shitposts everywhere.

I bet they're not responsible for the thousands of dead/ injured people and babies clips/posts circulating though... I feel it in me waters most of those are very real.

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

St. Cindy has just announced jab passports for November and summer.. we have lots of festivals coming up- anything to pressure the young ones.. bars ✅ domestic air travel✅

Supermarkets & fuel will come next, no doubt.. then the termination of pensions and govt benefits..

"Crusher" Collins; leader of the "Opposition"

image.png.3810206c7927a8edc0c707746d1cc4e5.png 

It's funny - even our "libertarian" party ACT- who runs on a platform of small govt, let us own guns - came out with this chestnut:

image.png.525fb8dad100f49683745da4a84cefc8.png

I guess the concept of true liberty only runs in the DNA of Americans, and maybe the French. lol

15 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Very true. But mocking Christ and Christian persecution [in the west] has reached biblical levels over the past 20 months.

Mocking Christ is so childish. I'm not a Christian but it makes my blood boil none-the-less because it's an attack on my culture, my heritage and spitting on my ancestors who fought and died and built our civilization; I know the demonic forces that are running roughshot across our Earth plane right now need the individualistic and power of Western people to fall inorder to seize complete control, whilst there is another subset cabal of people who openly pray for it to make their Earthly wetdreams come true.

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 2 peter 3;3

The Associated Press "fact-checks" Natural flu immunity. lolz

AP’s ‘Fact Check’ on Natural Immunity is a Modern Day Masterpiece of Journalistic Dishonesty

The Associated Press recently issued a “fact check” on natural immunity to attempt to dispel the well-founded and widespread belief that prior infection with Covid confers long-lasting protection against the virus.

“Posts continue to circulate online falsely claiming that COVID-19 survivors don’t need vaccines because of natural immunity. In fact, that protection is variable and not long-lasting, so vaccines are still recommended. Here’s our recent look at this claim.”

https://eraoflight.com/2021/10/05/aps-fact-check-on-natural-immunity-is-a-modern-day-masterpiece-of-journalistic-dishonesty/

There’s a number of legal challenges taking place around Australia atm, teachers, police, paramedics etc. Dan calls them ‘frivolous lawsuits’ in his smug little bastard way. It’d be nice if the script actually allowed some of these to be successful and kick him in the guts. He’s already tried to bluff current authorised workers into having mandated vaxxes but apparently not all such workers were actually contained in the CHO orders. Anyhow, today he’s bemoaning the fact that 27 postcodes have abysmal vax rates and I’m proud to say I live in one of them 😀

05AFFE83-8B87-4B57-87F1-5DFE76C5884A.png.94d36804654e8741d1b4fcc61cd5ff43.png

22 minutes ago, Bullion said:

There’s a number of legal challenges taking place around Australia atm, teachers, police, paramedics etc. Dan calls them ‘frivolous lawsuits’ in his smug little bastard way. It’d be nice if the script actually allowed some of these to be successful and kick him in the guts. He’s already tried to bluff current authorised workers into having mandated vaxxes but apparently not all such workers were actually contained in the CHO orders. Anyhow, today he’s bemoaning the fact that 27 postcodes have abysmal vax rates and I’m proud to say I live in one of them 😀

Meanwhile, we have this AJ cuntery:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/5/australias-far-right-gets-covid-19-booster

On 10/4/2021 at 3:48 AM, ar55 said:

I’m really getting annoyed at this narrative that people are avoiding the jab through not wanting to be told what to do.

I’m in my early 20s and literally signing away the best years of my life through not taking it - that’s not because I get a buzz out of disobeying orders, it’s because I’m genuinely afraid.

You should be. Nasty shit.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bullion said:

St Kilda 3182 and 3182 Balaclava (both where I used to live) and 3184 Elwood surprises me; I would have through the gays and well-to-do families (Elwood) would have been rushing to roll up their sleeves 'for the greater good' and to get a rainbow badge.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

cuntery:

speaking off cuntery - I give you...

Anti-Vaxxers Staged A Bizarre ‘Save Australia’ Protest In New York City

A crowd gathered outside the Australian consulate in Manhattan waving right-wing conspiracy posters alongside the Australian flag.

The protestors were trying to show solidarity to Australia’s own anti-vax movement, most recently manifested in Melbourne’s construction shutdown after hundreds violently protested compulsory vaccines in the industry. 

American conservatives have once again used us to pedal their anti-vax, anti-lockdown movement.

https://junkee.com/new-york-save-australia-protest/310624

Semantics to conceal the beginning of ADE??

Predominance of antibody-resistant SARS-CoV-2 variants in vaccine breakthrough cases from the San Francisco Bay Area, California

"Fully vaccinated were more likely than unvaccinated persons to be infected by variants carrying mutations associated with decreased antibody neutralization"

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.19.21262139v1.full

• Like 2

On 10/2/2021 at 11:45 AM, Mr H said:

And It's almost a year now since the jabs were rolled out. I haven't seen mass deaths yet. So if it's not about money, the great monetary reset and stealing ALL of your assets, and it's about killing you - how long to wait for these mass deaths? 

Who knows, i can't even begin to guess. Will there be mass deaths during december / january?

That's the answer we are all waiting for, it will decide which way all of this is going to go. Mass deaths gives them the excuse for permanent lockdown, martial law, just like in the songbird movie.

A lot of people have already died from the vaccine but mainly it was the elderly people or those who are already sick, which is what they wanted to get rid of that age group first, but they can't kill too many as it would cause loss of faith in the vaccine. So with that age group taken care of, will it be the younger ones next? The nwo have already stated that the under forties will get a different vaccine than the over forties as covid affects the over forties differently, so maybe that is the cut off point, everyone over forty dies. You can choose to belive what you will. If you can believe anything the msm tells you. Or they may just bullshit and do whatever they want, as they have already done for the past 18 months.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Who knows, i can't even begin to guess. Will there be mass deaths during december / january?

That's the answer we are all waiting for, it will decide which way all of this is going to go. Mass deaths gives them the excuse for permanent lockdown, martial law, just like in the songbird movie.

A lot of people have already died from the vaccine but mainly it was the elderly people or those who are already sick, which is what they wanted to get rid of that age group first, but they can't kill too many as it would cause loss of faith in the vaccine. So with that age group taken care of, will it be the younger ones next? The nwo have already stated that the under forties will get a different vaccine than the over forties as covid affects the over forties differently, so maybe that is the cut off point, everyone over forty dies. You can choose to belive what you will. If you can believe anything the msm tells you. Or they may just bullshit and do whatever they want, as they have already done for the past 18 months.

According to reports 9 people have died from the Vax. Of course I don't believe that's blatant lie....

Yes as you say the proof should be in the pudding if this thesis is true...

Just as a sidenote, very interesting how nothing these days is mentioned about 5g even from Mr Icke. 

To me this is more concerning than the Vax. The Vax I have a choice. 5g I have no choice. There were big protests and towers being destroyed and people like Icke speaking about it now radio silence.

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing has been rolled out while everyone is fighting about antivaxer stuff.....

38 minutes ago, Mr H said:

According to reports 9 people have died from the Vax. Of course I don't believe that's blatant lie....

Yes as you say the proof should be in the pudding if this thesis is true...

Just as a sidenote, very interesting how nothing these days is mentioned about 5g even from Mr Icke. 

To me this is more concerning than the Vax. The Vax I have a choice. 5g I have no choice. There were big protests and towers being destroyed and people like Icke speaking about it now radio silence.

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing has been rolled out while everyone is fighting about antivaxer stuff.....

Is there any protection from 5G? David was saying he had noticed they were cutting down all the trees, is this to get a clear shot at us or is there something about trees, branches and foliage that blocks the 5G. I did hear that 5G is short range and very high frequency. Wikipedia: " trees absorb more high frequency noise than low frequency, this makes them ideal for use as barriers "

35 minutes ago, Mr H said:

you really don't keep up with the play much, do you. 

9 reports of death lol - obviously didn't all the links I provided earlier.

anywho, if you had been keeping up with the play you would know the powers that shouldn't be made a global effort accelerating the rollout of the Earth-based 5G infrastructure during the lockdowns in early [and throughout] 2020. Also too Starlink (and others) launched their first satellites in May 2019 but have continued, at pace, throughout 2020 to today; there are now so many up there beaming the invisible frequencies at the planet Astronomers are complaining they can't see the stars.

I don't believe the global ON "switch" has been flicked yet however.