Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

10 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Young Hearts series,this series of films actually reduced me to tears,im a 57 year old rough old bastard but enough is enough .Part II did it for me soon as i heard the opening bars i lost it

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0sOyKTh8Uhm5/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zUzDfV2XsbBG/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1QpbPaFOMVr8/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pwNmS4HWPkXC/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/B9M0Dd6oOejp/

the trickle is turning into a torrent

as that happens the powers that shouldn't be will struggle to maintain their narrative

That then creates a time of opportunity for us but also a time of great risk for us because at that point all pretense will be gone and they will be exposed for what they are

Its knowing this that has led some of us to speculate HOW exactly the elites are planning to contain the masses once they are burning with a sense of betrayal and that's why some people have discussed things like the police robots and military robots because the elites will need to have some sort of card up their sleeve to play at that point of this process......they have planned this all out in advance and they will have made contingencies for that stage. That's why some people are discussing military grade robots etc because they are thinking about a few steps down the line

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

You see, here is the difference.

When I see masked, all I see is morons, people who are easily lead and have no mind of their own and follow orders.

Brainwashed, same with muslim people who wears a hijab.

I avoid them like a plague.

You've got that Sixth Sense ...

i_see_dumb_people.jpg.8c87b6d770f71dbddf375d8e65bdd084.jpg

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

idfcomputerschool.jpg?crc=285488243

Could be the case, but the up and downvote system on Reddit is designed to reward groupthink. Redditors care too much about votes and meaningless Reddit gold, so they often say what is socially acceptable.

Any dissenting opinions are buried, unless you filter the comments by controversial.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Could be the case, but the up and downvote system on Reddit is designed to reward groupthink. Redditors care too much about votes and meaningless Reddit gold, so they often say what is socially acceptable.

Any dissenting opinions are buried, unless you filter the comments by controversial.

oh.....you mean they're liberals...

20 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

yes......that's in the pipeline

if they lock us down in the winter due to an uptick in deaths (from the jabs) they will use their corporate media to push the lie that the deaths are due to covid variants and they may shut down the internet to prevent the spread of truth.....its just the next step after 'social isolation' towards keeping everyone apart and disunited

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

and they may shut down the internet to prevent the spread of truth.

I initially thought this recent outage was the trigger because there's SO many obituaries and people know someone who know someone etc now...

I think we were all saying that waaaaaaaay back in early Jan when the first jab genocide victims were identified - how long will they be able to keep it up?

Well, longer than I personally thought - such is the power of hypnosis and the extent of tptb demonic machinations

They have had to really crush the Australians to get it in them.. they weren't rolling up in huge numbers to begin with - neither were the Kiwis- hence the new "delta" lockdown - 7 weeks and counting...

St. Cindy has just announced jab passports for November and summer.. we have lots of festivals coming up- anything to pressure the young ones.. bars ✅ domestic air travel✅

Supermarkets & fuel will come next, no doubt.. then the termination of pensions and govt benefits..

NZ is always behind in the script.. its weird because before the internet/mid 90s it really was like stepping back a decade compared to overseas, I thought we were over that.. proven wrong again lol

23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I initially thought this recent outage was the trigger because there's SO many obituaries and people know someone who know someone etc now...

I think we were all saying that waaaaaaaay back in early Jan when the first jab genocide victims were identified - how long will they be able to keep it up?

Well, longer than I personally thought - such is the power of hypnosis and the extent of tptb demonic machinations

They have had to really crush the Australians to get it in them.. they weren't rolling up in huge numbers to begin with - neither were the Kiwis- hence the new "delta" lockdown - 7 weeks and counting...

St. Cindy has just announced jab passports for November and summer.. we have lots of festivals coming up- anything to pressure the young ones.. bars ✅ domestic air travel✅

Supermarkets & fuel will come next, no doubt.. then the termination of pensions and govt benefits..

NZ is always behind in the script.. its weird because before the internet/mid 90s it really was like stepping back a decade compared to overseas, I thought we were over that.. proven wrong again lol

I think theres a reason you are 'behind' might be something to do with NZ being the designated bolt hole for 'them'

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Why do i know that music and where from? Thats the first time i have ever seen that vid but there is something oh so very very familiar about it.

has it ben used in a film ?

MGMT - Little Dark Age

It's used in a lot of meme videos.

On 9/7/2021 at 11:52 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche