Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

There’s a number of legal challenges taking place around Australia atm, teachers, police, paramedics etc. Dan calls them ‘frivolous lawsuits’ in his smug little bastard way. It’d be nice if the script actually allowed some of these to be successful and kick him in the guts. He’s already tried to bluff current authorised workers into having mandated vaxxes but apparently not all such workers were actually contained in the CHO orders. Anyhow, today he’s bemoaning the fact that 27 postcodes have abysmal vax rates and I’m proud to say I live in one of them 😀

 

05AFFE83-8B87-4B57-87F1-5DFE76C5884A.png.94d36804654e8741d1b4fcc61cd5ff43.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Bullion said:

There’s a number of legal challenges taking place around Australia atm, teachers, police, paramedics etc. Dan calls them ‘frivolous lawsuits’ in his smug little bastard way. It’d be nice if the script actually allowed some of these to be successful and kick him in the guts. He’s already tried to bluff current authorised workers into having mandated vaxxes but apparently not all such workers were actually contained in the CHO orders. Anyhow, today he’s bemoaning the fact that 27 postcodes have abysmal vax rates and I’m proud to say I live in one of them 😀

 

05AFFE83-8B87-4B57-87F1-5DFE76C5884A.png.94d36804654e8741d1b4fcc61cd5ff43.png

 

 

 

Meanwhile, we have this AJ cuntery:

 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/5/australias-far-right-gets-covid-19-booster

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/4/2021 at 3:48 AM, ar55 said:

I’m really getting annoyed at this narrative that people are avoiding the jab through not wanting to be told what to do.

 

I’m in my early 20s and literally signing away the best years of my life through not taking it - that’s not because I get a buzz out of disobeying orders, it’s because I’m genuinely afraid.

 

You should be. Nasty shit.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Bullion said:

There’s a number of legal challenges taking place around Australia atm, teachers, police, paramedics etc. Dan calls them ‘frivolous lawsuits’ in his smug little bastard way. It’d be nice if the script actually allowed some of these to be successful and kick him in the guts. He’s already tried to bluff current authorised workers into having mandated vaxxes but apparently not all such workers were actually contained in the CHO orders. Anyhow, today he’s bemoaning the fact that 27 postcodes have abysmal vax rates and I’m proud to say I live in one of them 😀

 

05AFFE83-8B87-4B57-87F1-5DFE76C5884A.png.94d36804654e8741d1b4fcc61cd5ff43.png

 

 

St Kilda 3182 and 3182 Balaclava (both where I used to live) and 3184 Elwood surprises me; I would have through the gays and well-to-do families (Elwood) would have been rushing to roll up their sleeves 'for the greater good' and to get a rainbow badge.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

cuntery:

speaking off cuntery - I give you...

 

Anti-Vaxxers Staged A Bizarre ‘Save Australia’ Protest In New York City

 

A crowd gathered outside the Australian consulate in Manhattan waving right-wing conspiracy posters alongside the Australian flag.

 

The protestors were trying to show solidarity to Australia’s own anti-vax movement, most recently manifested in Melbourne’s construction shutdown after hundreds violently protested compulsory vaccines in the industry. 

 

American conservatives have once again used us to pedal their anti-vax, anti-lockdown movement.

 

https://junkee.com/new-york-save-australia-protest/310624

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Semantics to conceal the beginning of ADE??

 

Predominance of antibody-resistant SARS-CoV-2 variants in vaccine breakthrough cases from the San Francisco Bay Area, California

 

"Fully vaccinated were more likely than unvaccinated persons to be infected by variants carrying mutations associated with decreased antibody neutralization"

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.19.21262139v1.full

Image

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2021 at 11:45 AM, Mr H said:

And It's almost a year now since the jabs were rolled out. I haven't seen mass deaths yet. So if it's not about money, the great monetary reset and stealing ALL of your assets, and it's about killing you - how long to wait for these mass deaths? 

 

Who knows, i can't even begin to guess. Will there be mass deaths during december / january?

That's the answer we are all waiting for, it will decide which way all of this is going to go. Mass deaths gives them the excuse for permanent lockdown, martial law, just like in the songbird movie.

A lot of people have already died from the vaccine but mainly it was the elderly people or those who are already sick, which is what they wanted to get rid of that age group first, but they can't kill too many as it would cause loss of faith in the vaccine. So with that age group taken care of, will it be the younger ones next? The nwo have already stated that the under forties will get a different vaccine than the over forties as covid affects the over forties differently, so maybe that is the cut off point, everyone over forty dies. You can choose to belive what you will. If you can believe anything the msm tells you. Or they may just bullshit and do whatever they want, as they have already done for the past 18 months.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

Who knows, i can't even begin to guess. Will there be mass deaths during december / january?

That's the answer we are all waiting for, it will decide which way all of this is going to go. Mass deaths gives them the excuse for permanent lockdown, martial law, just like in the songbird movie.

A lot of people have already died from the vaccine but mainly it was the elderly people or those who are already sick, which is what they wanted to get rid of that age group first, but they can't kill too many as it would cause loss of faith in the vaccine. So with that age group taken care of, will it be the younger ones next? The nwo have already stated that the under forties will get a different vaccine than the over forties as covid affects the over forties differently, so maybe that is the cut off point, everyone over forty dies. You can choose to belive what you will. If you can believe anything the msm tells you. Or they may just bullshit and do whatever they want, as they have already done for the past 18 months.

According to reports 9 people have died from the Vax. Of course I don't believe that's blatant lie....

 

Yes as you say the proof should be in the pudding if this thesis is true...

 

Just as a sidenote, very interesting how nothing these days is mentioned about 5g even from Mr Icke. 

 

To me this is more concerning than the Vax. The Vax I have a choice. 5g I have no choice. There were big protests and towers being destroyed and people like Icke speaking about it now radio silence.

 

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing has been rolled out while everyone is fighting about antivaxer stuff.....

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Mr H said:

According to reports 9 people have died from the Vax. Of course I don't believe that's blatant lie....

 

Yes as you say the proof should be in the pudding if this thesis is true...

 

Just as a sidenote, very interesting how nothing these days is mentioned about 5g even from Mr Icke. 

 

To me this is more concerning than the Vax. The Vax I have a choice. 5g I have no choice. There were big protests and towers being destroyed and people like Icke speaking about it now radio silence.

 

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing has been rolled out while everyone is fighting about antivaxer stuff.....

 

 

 

Is there any protection from 5G? David was saying he had noticed they were cutting down all the trees, is this to get a clear shot at us or is there something about trees, branches and foliage that blocks the 5G. I did hear that 5G is short range and very high frequency. Wikipedia: " trees absorb more high frequency noise than low frequency, this makes them ideal for use as barriers "

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing has been rolled out while everyone is fighting about antivaxer stuff.....

you really don't keep up with the play much, do you. 

9 reports of death lol - obviously didn't all the links I provided earlier.

 

anywho, if you had been keeping up with the play you would know the powers that shouldn't be made a global effort accelerating the rollout of the Earth-based 5G infrastructure during the lockdowns in early [and throughout] 2020. Also too Starlink (and others) launched their first satellites in May 2019 but have continued, at pace, throughout 2020 to today; there are now so many up there beaming the invisible frequencies at the planet Astronomers are complaining they can't see the stars.

 

I don't believe the global ON "switch" has been flicked yet however.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

Is there any protection from 5G? David was saying he had noticed they were cutting down all the trees, is this to get a clear shot at us or is there something about trees, branches and foliage that blocks the 5G. I did hear that 5G is short range and very high frequency. Wikipedia: " trees absorb more high frequency noise than low frequency, this makes them ideal for use as barriers "

I'm not an expert on 5g but from what I have read, 5g will effect everyone. I guess there maybe ways to protect yourself with some sort of conductor - I haven't looked into it yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

you really don't keep up with the play much, do you. 

9 reports of death lol - obviously didn't all the links I provided earlier.

 

anywho, if you had been keeping up with the play you would know the powers that shouldn't be made a global effort accelerating the rollout of the Earth-based 5G infrastructure during the lockdowns in early [and throughout] 2020. Also too Starlink (and others) launched their first satellites in May 2019 but have continued, at pace, throughout 2020 to today; there are now so many up there beaming the invisible frequencies at the planet Astronomers are complaining they can't see the stars.

 

I don't believe the global ON "switch" has been flicked yet however.

Hi, maybe I don't....

 

As i said I don't believe the 9 deaths, MHRA reports say it's in the thousands and German autopsies say possibly even more than official reports - still doesn't to me yet qualify as concluding the depopulation theory as defacto. As previously mentioned - I think the vax weakens immune systems so pharma has more customers. The deaths are consequence of this, but they are not noticiable numbers and as stated, population is increasing. Until the numbers decrease I won't change my thesis - but am always open to changing.

 

Yes I am aware of the roll out hence why I mentioned it. Seems to not get mentioned very much anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

if pharma want more customers why havent they opened the gp surgeries back up.

You would have to ask them. I can speculate - GPs are state run not pharma run in this country, perhaps not seeing Gps makes more patients ill, perhaps a lot of GPs believe the corona spiel......who knows....

 

But what you intimate by asking this question is that pharma do not want more customers. And that doesn't make any sense to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

if pharma want more customers why havent they opened the gp surgeries back up.

their bellies are taking a moment to digest all the pre-paid quad-squillions from the jabbos.

 

And if you're not in the camps or dead from your 10th booster you will live in the pod and eat the bugs and AI will be your cyber-virtual-doctor (although it has proven to be inherently 'racist' which is unacceptable so there are tweaks needed first.)

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

image.png.90da2ee6d444e5034fe4d4c010e3e6bc.png

 

You didn't seem aware of the rollout, hence why I gave my 2cents.

I was aware that it was being rolled out during rona, I was not aware that the full roll out has been completed. No one speaking about it now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I even saw Billy Goat Gates saying that vaccines were the best ROI% he has ever had  - so why would they want that easy money to stop? Which it what would happen if everyone died. They want more people hooked up on this stuff easy money. Especially as the easy money in pharma suddenly became not so easy - the drug industry which has far more stringent safety checks than vaccines do and less ROI% return. And more potential for liability claims

Edited by Mr H
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr H said:

I was aware that it was being rolled out during rona, I was not aware that the full roll out has been completed. No one speaking about it now.

ahh soz.

 

I guess the rapidly increasing levels of global tyranny and fascistic mandates of the injections; the genocide, and the target locking on to our children's backs has taken precedence.... as that is something that needs the most attention atm.. imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Trouble is she cant go near microwave ovens as they send her into a psychotic state

She was already psychotic with depression and suicidal thoughts, but you remedy the cause, you don't bypass it with deep brain stimulation (DBS) funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)

 

https://www.harleytherapy.co.uk/counselling/brain-implant-chip-depression.htm

 

A new project called Systems-Based Neurotechnology for Emerging Therapies (SUBNETS) has now been announced in America. It will be using advanced technology to target and correct faulty brain circuits with skull implants.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Velma said:

She was already psychotic with depression and suicidal thoughts, but you remedy the cause, you don't bypass it with deep brain stimulation (DBS) funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)

 

https://www.harleytherapy.co.uk/counselling/brain-implant-chip-depression.htm

 

A new project called Systems-Based Neurotechnology for Emerging Therapies (SUBNETS) has now been announced in America. It will be using advanced technology to target and correct faulty brain circuits with skull implants.

Havana syndrome ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

ahh soz.

 

I guess the rapidly increasing levels of global tyranny and fascistic mandates of the injections; the genocide, and the target locking on to our children's backs has taken precedence.... as that is something that needs the most attention atm.. imo.

Some countries have faced genuine tyranny yes I agree like OZ. But in the main, tyranny has been media and political  fearmongering. If you know your rights you can in most countries do what you could do before. 

 

As I said the impact of 5g to me is more concerning, but that's a personal thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...