Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, DownWithGlobalists said:

 

Well, would like to agree with you on that but that day might come sooner than you think is all I am saying.

 

Because the elites will have figured that when the mask fully drops and their satanic genocidal agenda becomes clear and undeniable even to the most moronic / brain-washed of Mk1 human cops (if they haven't all dropped dead from being forced to take the jab by then) and they don't have any alternative in place to protect them then the elites know they would then be in big big trouble.

 

Edit: NYPD have already deployed them by the way earlier this year, expect to see them being deployed everywhere very soon

 

 

 

We need to start practising rope throwing so that it can be caught and tied to a post. lol

I think they might be a kind of gun that do that already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Velma said:

Meet Grace, the sister of sinister Sophia, who will care for you in quarantine. Until she's hacked and kills you.

 

https://nypost.com/2021/06/09/meet-grace-the-healthcare-robot-covid-19-created/

 

Grace’s launch comes as the global impact of the coronavirus has made the need for humanoid robots urgent, said Kim Min-Sun, a communicology professor at the University of Hawaii.

Kim Min-Sun, related to Kum In-Soon?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DaleP said:

but these sick people are beyond repair and will drag you down

Misery loves company and now more and more are realising just how stupid they have been many will be full of anger and looking to blame someone,anyone for their own lack of judgement and they will gladly take you down,turn you in ,openly attack you etc etc

The more they awaken the more dangerous they become as theres nothing like an angry dupe willing to lash out

Best avoid them at all costs or invest in a cattle prod (which surprisingly are legal in the UK)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Misery loves company and now more and more are realising just how stupid they have been many will be full of anger and looking to blame someone,anyone for their own lack of judgement and they will gladly take you down,turn you in ,openly attack you etc etc

The more they awaken the more dangerous they become as theres nothing like an angry dupe willing to lash out

Best avoid them at all costs or invest in a cattle prod (which surprisingly are legal in the UK)

 

9 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

We aint dealing with normal humans capable of compassion anymore,we are dealing with a new species entirely,a species so fixated on money and profit,a species so beholden to unknown forces through blackmail and threats that it's time to perhaps take a leaf out of their playbook

 

No mercy,no surrender

 

^ Exactly!

Think of it this way, if you live in a certain neighbourhood or share a house you share their karma/fate whether you like it or not. Be very selective. I know some of you would say, oh but that's segregation, black or white type of thing. If you want to be Jesus, that's fine by me. I won't stop you. But remember, religion was put there so that you'd feel guilty and stops you from progressing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

realising just how stupid they have been many will be full of anger and looking to blame someone,anyone for their own lack of judgement and they will gladly take you down,turn you in ,openly attack you etc etc

The more they awaken the more dangerous they become as theres nothing like an angry dupe willing to lash out

118239806_Screenshot2021-10-02114142.jpg.3738b01db1dac5001e3a0291e228c8ed.jpg

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

 

 

^ Exactly!

Think of it this way, if you live in a certain neighbourhood or share a house you share their karma/fate whether you like it or not. Be very selective. I know some of you would say, oh but that's segregation, black or white type of thing. If you want to be Jesus, that's fine by me. I won't stop you. But remember, religion was put there so that you'd feel guilty and stops you from progressing.

 

I was always struck by the story of Eyam,the infamous plague village in Derbyshire,in fact it struck me so much some years ago i had to make a plgrimage there (its about 45 mins from me) looking back on that period i know now what i'd have done

First sign of them karking it i'd of been out of there like a bat out of hell

 

Sod all that heroics shit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I'm genuinely traumatised by the sight of people in gimp muzzles.

 

You see, here is the difference.

When I see masked, all I see is morons, people who are easily lead and have no mind of their own and follow orders.

Brainwashed, same with muslim people who wears a hijab.

I avoid them like a plague.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

On Turkish TV 
 

Babies being born with multiple legs and arms even with tails  

 

mothers had modena or biontech jabs

 

 

 

got this sent to me not sure of validity I dont speak turkish!

 

Doesn't Modena jab include monkey's gene?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One in four young people feel they have been “unable to cope with life” since the start of the pandemic, with the unemployed more likely to feel anxious and depressed, a new study suggests. The coronavirus crisis has taken a “devastating toll” on the mental wellbeing of young people, according to research by The Prince’s Trust – a youth charity based in the UK.

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-mental-health-young-people-b1788960.html

 

Forget all the doom and gloom from sitting isolated in your room, without a job, no prospects or social life, no money, food shortages and petrol queues, science has the answer!

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58719089

 

An electrical implant that sits in the skull and is wired to the brain can detect and treat severe depression, US scientists believe after promising results with a first patient.

 

The surgery involved drilling small holes in her skull to fit the wires that would monitor and stimulate her brain.

 

The box, containing the battery and the pulse generator, was tucked into the bone, beneath her scalp and hair.

 

The procedure took a full working day and was done under general anaesthetic, meaning Sarah was unconscious throughout.

 

Sarah says when she woke, up she felt euphoric.

 

"When the implant was first turned on, my life took an immediate upward turn. My life was pleasant again.”

 

"The device has kept my depression at bay, allowing me to return to my best self and rebuild a life worth living."

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Doesn't Modena jab include monkey's gene?

 

Moderna (Modern DNA) is mRNA "Hacking the software of life" - according to them, back when it was a unknown start up that had never successfully brought an approved product to market. (Kill Hates knew about it)

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/moderna-nears-its-first-ever-fda-authorization-for-its-covid-19-vaccine-11608134670

 

 

J&J and AZ are the weird monkey ones - forget about the 1960s polio jabs - the one they knew the monkey kidney cells were infected with Simian Virus 40  but went on to inject in millions causing cancer and other diseases to this day..🤫

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Velma said:

One in four young people feel they have been “unable to cope with life” since the start of the pandemic, with the unemployed more likely to feel anxious and depressed, a new study suggests. The coronavirus crisis has taken a “devastating toll” on the mental wellbeing of young people, according to research by The Prince’s Trust – a youth charity based in the UK.

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-mental-health-young-people-b1788960.html

 

Forget all the doom and gloom from sitting isolated in your room, without a job, no prospects or social life, no money, food shortages and petrol queues, science has the answer!

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58719089

 

An electrical implant that sits in the skull and is wired to the brain can detect and treat severe depression, US scientists believe after promising results with a first patient.

 

The surgery involved drilling small holes in her skull to fit the wires that would monitor and stimulate her brain.

 

The box, containing the battery and the pulse generator, was tucked into the bone, beneath her scalp and hair.

 

The procedure took a full working day and was done under general anaesthetic, meaning Sarah was unconscious throughout.

 

Sarah says when she woke, up she felt euphoric.

 

"When the implant was first turned on, my life took an immediate upward turn. My life was pleasant again.”

 

"The device has kept my depression at bay, allowing me to return to my best self and rebuild a life worth living."

 

Trouble is she cant go near microwave ovens as they send her into a psychotic state

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Bit like the BNP adopting 'If you tolerate this' by the manic street preachers

 

We shouldn't be tolerating the Kalergi plan that Griffin warned us about. Funny how he was ridiculed in the EU parliament for bringing that up, but now they openly cheer on our replacement, and poison us with jabs.

 

“Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.”

 

― G. K. Chesterton

 

Hitchens is a Bolshy shill, but he was also right. There is no political solution. Like he said, we should have emigrated to a less developed country where we won't be murdered by our own leaders that hate us.

 

 

Image

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Hitchens is a a Bolshy shill, but he was also right. There is no political solution. Like he said, we should have emigrated to a less developed country where we won't be murdered by our own leaders that hate us.

Owen Jones is a nasty piece of work and so was the creep sitting next to Hitchens. Immigration is a blessing.; FFS. I doubt he's ever had an original thought in his life.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

We shouldn't be tolerating the Kalergi plan that Griffin warned us about. Funny how he was ridiculed in the EU parliament for bringing that up, but now they openly cheer on our replacement, and poison us with jabs.

 

“Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.”

 

― G. K. Chesterton

 

Hitchens is a Bolshy shill, but he was also right. There is no political solution. Like he said, we should have emigrated to a less developed country where we won't be murdered by our own leaders that hate us.

 

 

Image

Africa saved a lot of money ;)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Owen Jones is a nasty piece of work and so was the creep sitting next to Hitchens. Immigration is a blessing.; FFS. I doubt he's ever had an original thought in his life.

 

Yep.

 

And to be fair to Hitchens, for posterity, I should really add that he said he "was" a Bolshevik, but maybe he had a change of heart.

 

FAz-Nty-JWYAc-Qd-X.jpg

 

b.jpg

 

He's right in that Question Time episode though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Africa saved a lot of money ;)

 

The concerning things is, I'm European. I don't want to burden non-European nations by fleeing there, but even the low-income nations in the Eastern bloc where I would fit in, they're also being targeted, are they not, Polish friend?

 

I know there might be more pushback in Eastern Europe because they still remember the dangers of Communism and National Socialism, but they still seem to be under attack. I know my Romanian friends tell me that they're still pushing the scamdemic hard anyway.

 

What's the general consensus in Poland right now? Are most people going along with it? Do you feel like things are getting worse fast?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

One in four young people feel they have been “unable to cope with life” since the start of the pandemic, with the unemployed more likely to feel anxious and depressed, a new study suggests. The coronavirus crisis has taken a “devastating toll” on the mental wellbeing of young people, according to research by The Prince’s Trust – a youth charity based in the UK.

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-mental-health-young-people-b1788960.html

 

Forget all the doom and gloom from sitting isolated in your room, without a job, no prospects or social life, no money, food shortages and petrol queues, science has the answer!

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58719089

 

An electrical implant that sits in the skull and is wired to the brain can detect and treat severe depression, US scientists believe after promising results with a first patient.

 

The surgery involved drilling small holes in her skull to fit the wires that would monitor and stimulate her brain.

 

The box, containing the battery and the pulse generator, was tucked into the bone, beneath her scalp and hair.

 

The procedure took a full working day and was done under general anaesthetic, meaning Sarah was unconscious throughout.

 

Sarah says when she woke, up she felt euphoric.

 

"When the implant was first turned on, my life took an immediate upward turn. My life was pleasant again.”

 

"The device has kept my depression at bay, allowing me to return to my best self and rebuild a life worth living."

 

Cybermen, here we come.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

 

You see, here is the difference.

When I see masked, all I see is morons, people who are easily lead and have no mind of their own and follow orders.

Brainwashed, same with muslim people who wears a hijab.

I avoid them like a plague.

The continual visual confirmation that the majority of people are now willingly continuing this nonsensical self-harm doesn't make me feel glad I'm not like them (though obviously I am glad I'm not like them), but I'd rather it wasn't happening and I didn't have to be faced with this confirmation of human idiocy everywhere I look.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...