Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm no friend of Israel (remember Sabra and Chatila) but this anti semitic shit is getting beyond bizarre now,and non of it coming from Israel where they are culling their own with gay abandon  ,Perhaps those most vocal proponents of the anti semitic slur should get their arses to Israel forthwith so they can stand in solidarity with their own?

I watched a superb documentary last night called 'This is Not a Movie', following and documenting Robert Frisk's life as a journalist. He worked for The Times but left when Murdoch demanded control of the narrative - particularly regarding Israel. He moved to the Independent shortly afterwards.

He wasn't interested in right/left/Christian/Muslim/Jew/Catholic/ Protestant. He was only interested in finding out the truth and was particularly passionate about unearthing truth wherever there was unjust suffering.

He broke the stories of British atrocities in Ireland and Israeli/Lebanese atrocities against Arabs. He never took sides.

Increasingly, editors were gatekeeping what could and couldn't be said. The most common attack on him was the accusation of being anti-Semitic - time and time and time again.

Water off a duck's back for him but the end of a career for anybody today. You criticise Israel at your peril.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Vaxxed II,The peoples truth (2019)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KzREp2RwrMn5/

For the next week until I update the site .... all the Vaxxed vids can be watched here if you want ....

Vaxxed 1

Vaxxed 2

VaxXed Stories The McDowell Triplets in Michigan

1986 The Act

Hopefully by the end of the week I will have a new information site up instead of a closed forum.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Saved said:

I watched a superb documentary last night called 'This is Not a Movie', following and documenting Robert Frisk's life as a journalist. He worked for The Times but left when Murdoch demanded control of the narrative - particularly regarding Israel. He moved to the Independent shortly afterwards.

He wasn't interested in right/left/Christian/Muslim/Jew/Catholic/ Protestant. He was only interested in finding out the truth and was particularly passionate about unearthing truth wherever there was unjust suffering.

He broke the stories of British atrocities in Ireland and Israeli/Lebanese atrocities against Arabs. He never took sides.

Increasingly, editors were gatekeeping what could and couldn't be said. The most common attack on him was the accusation of being anti-Semitic - time and time and time again.

Water off a duck's back for him but the end of a career for anybody today. You criticise Israel at your peril.

Robert Fisk was a hero of mine since the very early 90's ,perhaps one of the few true journalists ,I read his book ''Pity the nation'' after i had been to Lebanon around 91/92 was was blown away by it,The book should be essential reding for anyone with even a passing interest in middle eastern politics

May he rest in peace wherever his soul is

Robrt Fisk July 1946-October 2020

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Was just reading a story on msn.com about people needing a third 'booster' jab.

The first three comments under it say so, so much.

tell.JPG

I see similar comments across every social media platform. All the online papers that permit comments are awash with a good 75% people that are either awake or don't have a clue what's going on but are merely reporting facts from their own doorsteps at work and home. The 25% are mainly either government employees or bots that always have the same tone:

"I dare you to go on a Covid ward and say that" etc etc

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

A reporter just asked St. Cindy at her daily podium of truth a hypothetical question about being at an outdoor BBQ with another household under Level 3 and needing to use their indoor toilet..Cindy then past the question to Bloomfield who said it was ok as long as everyone wasn't going inside at the same time 🤡

rules-an-regulations-books-with-official

Everyone needs to be issued with a set of COVID rule books and offered night school courses to learn the many and intricate rules, to safely find one's way through this Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.😄

8 hours ago, Roscommon said:

It's not being enforced, at least in the places I go. 

There was a high level of adherance at the start, but now it's just basically forgotten about. You could walk into a place flash someone else's phone that says you have been vaxxed and you were in.......The whole thing was a joke.

Sad thing is. I know people who will never go into certain establishments ever again because of the way they were treated (being non vaxxed) when these rules first came out, it's caused a lot of deep division and resentment.

I did wonder how they were going to enforce it, but yes, the division seems to getting ever greater.

43 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Robert Fisk was a hero of mine since the very early 90's ,perhaps one of the few true journalists ,I read his book ''Pity the nation'' after i had been to Lebanon around 91/92 was was blown away by it,The book should be essential reding for anyone with even a passing interest in middle eastern politics

May he rest in peace wherever his soul is

Robrt Fisk July 1946-October 2020

If only we had journalists with the same passion for truth today. He disliked online newspapers, knowing how easy it was to censor, hide, edit and control the news. There's something solid and permanent about ink on paper in the hands of the reader.

Thanks for the reading recommendation - I'll look out for his works after only discovering him last night. The love of truth is such a rare attribute in this age.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saved said:

I see similar comments across every social media platform. All the online papers that permit comments are awash with a good 75% people that are either awake or don't have a clue what's going on but are merely reporting facts from their own doorsteps at work and home. The 25% are mainly either government employees or bots that always have the same tone:

"I dare you to go on a Covid ward and say that" etc etc

ANd then when they go they are jailed like in Poland 🤣

15 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

and she's still a friend ?

14 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Jabs/Health etc aside, we have some serious societal problems..

^

10 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The world has been sent mad.

I'm in my eighth decade and have only ever seen very young children act like this.

Remarkable.

So it seems that we are entering into the first phase of Zombie apocalypse. I'm hearing about people die suddenly i.e. unexpected.....we knew this was coming. Then these kind of scenario where people are losing it. I stood by a bus stop the other day and all the people who came out from the bus walked like those zombie in Michael Jackson's Thriller video, that was freaky.

Anyway, my point is this. Be very weary of who you connect with, who you associate with. Not for reputation and all that stuff but these sick people are beyond repair and will drag you down. While it may be an amusing video piece to record, question yourself why you are spending time with these people while you could be doing something beneficial to yourself. I gather someone like skitz is well beyond mind control but you never know...with these cunts.

Choose your side. Are you going to be with them on the lower level like this Karen below or hop on to the top level? I know you'd say not with the elites but there is no middle ground anymore. If you get on the elites level, at least you can mind fuck them. LOL

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I can no longer tell what is real or if this was an act but Kudos to the guitarist, it was perfect. 🤣

It's hilarious I laughed all the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Meet Grace, the sister of sinister Sophia, who will care for you in quarantine. Until she's hacked and kills you.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/09/meet-grace-the-healthcare-robot-covid-19-created/

Grace’s launch comes as the global impact of the coronavirus has made the need for humanoid robots urgent, said Kim Min-Sun, a communicology professor at the University of Hawaii.

• Sad 1