Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Was it 2017 when the Internet became obsessed with mocking anti-vaxxers quite literally overnight?

 

I remember at the time being a bit surprised at where the ‘meme’ came from and why it was so popular.

 

I now realise it was social conditioning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

Dont bank on an income from it.... I know for a fact there are websites with donors giving the tiddlers away for free....

 

Basically they arrange to meet somewhere... the recipient parks up alongside the donor...he plays tug a wump for a few mins - passes the product through the window and Bobs the Uncle and Fanny's the aunt.

 

** Dont ask how I know details... but lets just say a person on one side of my family is not hetero...and the soon to be offspring was conceived via this method in a car park...with a syringe as a mode of transfer.  I think its obscene to be honest..and the problem futuristic ally doesn't bear thinking about... how many siblings will be marrying without knowing it....ughhh


Conceived on a M25 lay-by very romantic! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ar55 said:

Was it 2017 when the Internet became obsessed with mocking anti-vaxxers quite literally overnight?

 

I remember at the time being a bit surprised at where the ‘meme’ came from and why it was so popular.

 

I now realise it was social conditioning.

 

Yeah, I mentioned this before too. In the years leading up to Covid, I remember seeing a lot of posts on the Reddit front page mocking anti-vax Facebook Karens.

 

Most 4chan anons knew that it was probably a giant shill campaign, but most normies probably think the bots and shills bumping that crap was organic.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED:

Bridgerton stylist dies of Covid: Hair and makeup designer, 53, is killed by virus a month after winning Emmy - as star Nicola Coughlan mourns 'talented' colleague and urges people to 'please get vaccinated'

  • Hair and makeup designer Marc Pilcher, 53, won an Emmy for his work on Netflix drama Bridgerton
  • Stars have paid tribute to Mr Pilcher, from Chatham, Kent, following news of his death today
  • 'Marc was so passionate about his work and so tremendously talented'

By Stewart Carr For Mailonline

Published: 13:17 BST, 4 October 2021 | Updated: 15:42 BST, 4 October 2021

It is believed Mr Pilcher had been double-jabbed against Covid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10057095/Bridgerton-stylist-Marc-Pilcher-dies-Covid.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm no friend of Israel (remember Sabra and Chatila) but this anti semitic shit is getting beyond bizarre now,and non of it coming from Israel where they are culling their own with gay abandon  ,Perhaps those most vocal proponents of the anti semitic slur should get their arses to Israel forthwith so they can stand in solidarity with their own?

I watched a superb documentary last night called 'This is Not a Movie', following and documenting Robert Frisk's life as a journalist. He worked for The Times but left when Murdoch demanded control of the narrative - particularly regarding Israel. He moved to the Independent shortly afterwards.

 

He wasn't interested in right/left/Christian/Muslim/Jew/Catholic/ Protestant. He was only interested in finding out the truth and was particularly passionate about unearthing truth wherever there was unjust suffering.

 

He broke the stories of British atrocities in Ireland and Israeli/Lebanese atrocities against Arabs. He never took sides.

 

Increasingly, editors were gatekeeping what could and couldn't be said. The most common attack on him was the accusation of being anti-Semitic - time and time and time again.

 

Water off a duck's back for him but the end of a career for anybody today. You criticise Israel at your peril.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Vaxxed II,The peoples truth (2019)

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KzREp2RwrMn5/

 

For the next week until I update the site .... all the Vaxxed vids can be watched here if you want ....

 

Vaxxed 1

 

Vaxxed 2

 

VaxXed Stories The McDowell Triplets in Michigan

 

1986 The Act

 

Hopefully by the end of the week I will have a new information site up instead of a closed forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Saved said:

I watched a superb documentary last night called 'This is Not a Movie', following and documenting Robert Frisk's life as a journalist. He worked for The Times but left when Murdoch demanded control of the narrative - particularly regarding Israel. He moved to the Independent shortly afterwards.

 

He wasn't interested in right/left/Christian/Muslim/Jew/Catholic/ Protestant. He was only interested in finding out the truth and was particularly passionate about unearthing truth wherever there was unjust suffering.

 

He broke the stories of British atrocities in Ireland and Israeli/Lebanese atrocities against Arabs. He never took sides.

 

Increasingly, editors were gatekeeping what could and couldn't be said. The most common attack on him was the accusation of being anti-Semitic - time and time and time again.

 

Water off a duck's back for him but the end of a career for anybody today. You criticise Israel at your peril.

Robert Fisk was a hero of mine since the very early 90's ,perhaps one of the few true journalists ,I read his book ''Pity the nation'' after i had been to Lebanon around 91/92 was was blown away by it,The book should be essential reding for anyone with even a passing interest in middle eastern politics

 

May he rest in peace wherever his soul is

Robrt Fisk July 1946-October 2020

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Was just reading a story on msn.com about people needing a third 'booster' jab.

The first three comments under it say so, so much.

 

tell.JPG

I see similar comments across every social media platform. All the online papers that permit comments are awash with a good 75% people that are either awake or don't have a clue what's going on but are merely reporting facts from their own doorsteps at work and home. The 25% are mainly either government employees or bots that always have the same tone:

 

"I dare you to go on a Covid ward and say that" etc etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

A reporter just asked St. Cindy at her daily podium of truth a hypothetical question about being at an outdoor BBQ with another household under Level 3 and needing to use their indoor toilet..Cindy then past the question to Bloomfield who said it was ok as long as everyone wasn't going inside at the same time 🤡

rules-an-regulations-books-with-official

 

Everyone needs to be issued with a set of COVID rule books and offered night school courses to learn the many and intricate rules, to safely find one's way through this Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.😄

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Roscommon said:

 

It's not being enforced, at least in the places I go. 

 

There was a high level of adherance at the start, but now it's just basically forgotten about. You could walk into a place flash someone else's phone that says you have been vaxxed and you were in.......The whole thing was a joke.


Sad thing is. I know people who will never go into certain establishments ever again because of the way they were treated (being non vaxxed) when these rules first came out, it's caused a lot of deep division and resentment.

 I did wonder how they were going to enforce it, but yes, the division seems to getting ever greater.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Robert Fisk was a hero of mine since the very early 90's ,perhaps one of the few true journalists ,I read his book ''Pity the nation'' after i had been to Lebanon around 91/92 was was blown away by it,The book should be essential reding for anyone with even a passing interest in middle eastern politics

 

May he rest in peace wherever his soul is

Robrt Fisk July 1946-October 2020

If only we had journalists with the same passion for truth today. He disliked online newspapers, knowing how easy it was to censor, hide, edit and control the news. There's something solid and permanent about ink on paper in the hands of the reader.

 

Thanks for the reading recommendation - I'll look out for his works after only discovering him last night. The love of truth is such a rare attribute in this age.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

I see similar comments across every social media platform. All the online papers that permit comments are awash with a good 75% people that are either awake or don't have a clue what's going on but are merely reporting facts from their own doorsteps at work and home. The 25% are mainly either government employees or bots that always have the same tone:

 

"I dare you to go on a Covid ward and say that" etc etc

ANd then when they go they are jailed like in Poland 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...