Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'm genuinely traumatised by the sight of people in gimp muzzles.

It seems to elicit a very strong emotional reaction in me. I saw my neighbour's young grand daughter  the other day wearing a muzzle, I was in a good mood until I saw that, then I was raging. It was like  flicking a  switch, one minute I am feeling OK, next I am experiencing a myriad of emotions. The initial feeling is one of great anger, then it's frustration and sadness.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Ok i agree fully,yep robodogs are the future

Meanwhile for those of us not watching and living in a black mirror episode we'll continue to worry about more mundane things about to happen for real outside the confines of our own mind...

The writer of that Black Mirror episode (Charlie Brooker) wrote that episode based on what Boston Dynamics and other big tech companies were already doing.

Also the elites that control the TV stations are quite happy for their future plans to be rubbed in our faces in the context of "fictional TV/Movies", as not only do they get off on it (as you would expect narcissistic psychopaths to do) but it also has the effect that anyone who then points out that is what they are doing is the same as something that has been on TV then they will get dismissed by others as nutjobs "living in a TV episode/movie". 

They have been preparing for this plandemic for a very long time, why do you think they have been so keen to pour so many countless billions of $ over the last 20 years in to developing these fully automated robot systems which clearly are to be used for police & military purposes?

The answer is because they do not have to doubt a robots loyalty, a robot can be relied upon to keep blindly following orders no matter how extreme or upsetting those might be to a human, a robot is not ever going to develop a conscious, stop killing when ordered to, or rebel against the tyrants that tell it what to do like a human might if for example ordered to take part in a genocide.

Edited by DownWithGlobalists

9 hours ago, zArk said:

this is the deep psychological effect on us all, regardless of belief, politics or education.

There are plenty of horror film examples of 'no mouth' and 'no nose' to symbolise the other, the subhuman, the alien.

Just seeing one or 2 people masked up in a supermarket or at work will impact upon our psyche in a damaging way.

Yes it's not just infants and children. It's the law to wear masks inside in Spain. And although not the law

outside 70% where I live still wear them.   You cannot see people's smiles or connect with people. All by

design imo.  Children 6 years and above still have to wear these masks in school, even though the Covid

rates are lower than ever.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'm genuinely traumatised by the sight of people in gimp muzzles.

Same here Zig. The very notion of them fills me with disgust and triggers stuff, and I still cannot get my head around the concept of so many people still wearing these revolting things. Every single one I see sets me off.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The people doing this are to be applauded and are truly heroes ,standing there in the pissing down rain getting the message across,same for those folks at the marathon sticking it in their fucking faces (legacy media that is) long may it continue and i send every last one of them my heartfelt thanks for their efforts

Well said. These are decent grassroots people imo and not controlled in any way at all

BUMP

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Well said. These are decent grassroots people imo and not controlled in any way at all

BUMP

Epic post my friend illustrating exactly the upside down inside out world we have been forced into

Bravery is sometimes doing something so simple we have to take a backwards step to appreciate it,Shout out to the Leicester tribe,if i could drive i'd be with them as they aint a a million miles away from my locale

Im humbled by their dedication,makes every post i make here worthless

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Christmas ain't what it used to be, when you got a doll or a drum and a tangerine.

I hope Santa is not contagious when he's breaking and entering into people's homes.

4 minutes ago, Velma said:

Christmas ain't what it used to be, when you got a doll or a drum and a tangerine.

I hope Santa is not contagious when he's breaking and entering into people's homes.

Voldermots coming to vaccinate your kids. 

The Marburg virus first appeared in 1967 in Paul Ehrlich’s research institution for vaccines in Frankfurt, when scientists allegedly contracted it from handling African Green Monkeys.

Stanley Johnson wrote a fictional book about it in 1981, the same year that an epidemic of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) first emerged, also attributed to Green Monkey’s and later renamed as a ‘human immunodeficiency virus‘ (HIV.)

Claimed to have zoonotic origins from bush meat practices and said to be transmitted through unprotected sex. It later evolved into the Ebola virus with sporadic outbreaks of haemorrhagic fever, mostly confined to Africa and said to spread to others by blood.

The Zika virus, also originating in monkeys, was first identified in Uganda in 1947, but only became a problem around 2015 in Brazil, transmitted by the bite of an infected mosquito. Its symptoms are, coincidentally, exactly like those reported as adverse reactions to vaccines.

Guillain-Barré syndrome, neuropathy and myelitis, fetal loss, stillbirth and preterm birth. During pregnancy Zika is said to be the cause of microcephaly and other congenital abnormalities in the developing fetus and newborn. It is transmitted from mother to fetus during pregnancy, through sexual contact and blood transfusion.

There are so many new diseases emerging from laboritories, since immunologists first started monkeying about with inoculations, it’s hard to keep up! The difference between the aforementioned contagions and Covid is, that it’s airborne, your breath is infectious. Breathing is the problem.

If you believe any of this hogwash, I’ve got a bridge I’d like to sell ya.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

On Turkish TV 

Babies being born with multiple legs and arms even with tails  

mothers had modena or biontech jabs

got this sent to me not sure of validity I dont speak turkish!

oh wtf 💩

21 hours ago, Macnamara said:

even the daily mail is using quotation marks now when they call these COMMON adverse reactions to the jabs 'rare'......they are no longer 'rare' thanks to the jabs:

J&J's one-shot COVID vaccine is linked to ANOTHER 'rare' life-threatening blood clotting condition

• The European Medicines Agency (EMA) on Friday found a possible link between Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine and venous thromboembolism (VTE)
  • VTE is a condition in which a blood clot forms in a deep vein, usually in a leg, arm or groin, and may travel to the lungs causing a blockage of the blood supply
  • It could cause possible life-threatening consequences, especially to seniors
  • The agency is recommending that the condition be listed as a rare side effect
  • It also recommends that immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) be listed as a side effect of the J&J vaccine and AstraZeneca's vaccine
  • ITP is a bleeding disorder which sees sufferers' bodies mistakenly attack their own platelets  

By Alastair Talbot For Dailymail.Com and Reuters

Published: 12:46 BST, 1 October 2021 | Updated: 18:21 BST, 3 October 2021

Johnson & Johnson's one-shot COVID vaccine has been linked to another blood-clotting condition by EU regulators which they warn could be life-threatening.   

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) said the new, possibly life-threatening clotting condition known as venous thromboembolism (VTE) will be included on the J&J product label was separate a previously-linked side effect known as thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS).

VTE typically begins by a clot forming in a vein of a leg, arm or groin, which then travels to the lungs and blocks the blood supply there.

Regardless of any vaccine use, VTE is most commonly caused by injury or lack of movement in bedridden patients.   

The EU watchdog said most clots had occurred in the brain and abdomen, as was the case with AstraZeneca's shot, Vaxzevria, which is also being studied for similar problems.

'One plausible explanation for the combination of blood clots and low blood platelets is an immune response, leading to a condition similar to one seen sometimes in patients treated with heparin,' the EMA said. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10049375/EU-finds-J-J-COVID-shot-possibly-linked-rare-clotting-condition.html

Safe and effective.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saved said:

Forms for my 13 year old daughter arrived today. Her teacher (allegedly) said:

"You should have it. I had it and didn't have any side effects"

IMG_20211004_183012.jpg

IMG_20211004_182638.jpg

Honestly these vaxxers are in a cult and they are actively aggressively seeking members at this point. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 2