Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

14 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

a skip net thrown over it will incapacitate it,and why is it playing paintball ?

Those they are allowing to be shown to the public now will only be early prototypes, you can bet they are probably secretly working on or already have the next updated generation ready to go for when things get rough which will be more like this (no doubt backed up by autonomous flying drones and satellite surveilance / weapons etc)

Edited by DownWithGlobalists

A reporter just asked St. Cindy at her daily podium of truth a hypothetical question about being at an outdoor BBQ with another household under Level 3 and needing to use their indoor toilet..Cindy then past the question to Bloomfield who said it was ok as long as everyone wasn't going inside at the same time 🤡

Edited by skitzorat

Just hearing adverts on LBC Radio for blood plasma donors to help find cures for people with weak immune systems.

This is dangerous research and will be used train viruses to evade human immunity. Doubtless the human antibody sources will get paid and the human petri dishes without immunity will turn up for free at the hope of being saved whilst providing the means of extinction for everyone else via their inability to kill off viruses leading to new variants of many other viruses.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

5 hours ago, zArk said:

this is the deep psychological effect on us all, regardless of belief, politics or education.

There are plenty of horror film examples of 'no mouth' and 'no nose' to symbolise the other, the subhuman, the alien.

Just seeing one or 2 people masked up in a supermarket or at work will impact upon our psyche in a damaging way.

I'm genuinely traumatised by the sight of people in gimp muzzles.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Maranatha said:

Are they not using the "vaccine passports" for entry into restaurants and bars there (I assume you're from Roscommon?) Are places actually enforcing it? I also read that it will end on 22nd October.  Maybe it already got the desired result of increasing uptake among young people, I doubt it will end though.

It's not being enforced, at least in the places I go. 

There was a high level of adherance at the start, but now it's just basically forgotten about. You could walk into a place flash someone else's phone that says you have been vaxxed and you were in.......The whole thing was a joke.

Sad thing is. I know people who will never go into certain establishments ever again because of the way they were treated (being non vaxxed) when these rules first came out, it's caused a lot of deep division and resentment.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

You're right mate.....a net does the job.

😃

Good luck with that... You might succeed in disabling a early model robot dog by throwing a net over one of them, only to die in drone strike a couple of km down the road as you make your escape.

These things won't be acting alone, the moment you show any aggression towards any one of their fascist robot police dogs they will  communicating with other robot dogs /satellites / flying robot drone units to report you and you will get tracked and dealt with shortly after.

They are already testing these systems in warzones the globalists have already created, like in Libya https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/was-a-flying-killer-robot-used-in-libya-quite-possibly/

Just now, DownWithGlobalists said:

Good luck with that... You might succeed in disabling a early model robot dog by throwing a net over one of them, only to die in drone strike a couple of km down the road as you make your escape.

These things won't be acting alone, the moment you show any aggression towards any one of their fascist robot police dogs they will  communicating with other robot dogs /satellites / flying robot drone units to report you and you will get tracked and dealt with shortly after.

They are already testing these systems in warzones the globalists have already created, like in Libya https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/was-a-flying-killer-robot-used-in-libya-quite-possibly/

Lets worry about them when they are deployed,until then i feel one should concentrate ones efforts on dealing with Mk1 humans who WILL be coming to you your to drag you out for jabbing long  before robodog gets let off its leash

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'm genuinely traumatised by the sight of people in gimp muzzles.

I am wearing my lanyard again. Some muzzle so and so had the demonic possessed look. 

11 minutes ago, DownWithGlobalists said:

😮

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

With all due respect my friend, a lanyard is nothing more than a chest mask.

Fair enough, some folk are slightly autistic and they need the landyard so the brain dead maskers don't point fingers and shout.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DownWithGlobalists said:

Won't some water affect the metal machines? I'm talking about ocean department levels of water so they self destruct?