Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

more culling -- just a good excuse to pull your children from these neo-Marxists brainwashing institutions.

I remember Cindy said no one will be mandated; then came border workers, then govt departments, then "up to business'" now schools. It will never end, NZ is just behind in the script, as usual.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Ah!  Lucifer's home :classic_biggrin: I for one wont be visiting that evil place anytime soon. May get the opportunity to watch it burn on thee final day. 🔥

Years ago took my little sisters there. Stood in a queue for about 3 hours. Only to be told couldn’t enter because they had bare shoulders. It was fucking hot. When I told them Jesus was born naked and then ranted blasphemy in Italian, they got quite annoyed.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ar55 said:

Journalism today is basically just rewriting press releases from the Press Association.

The ‘journalist’ (if you can even call them that) probably has no idea about the case, other than what’s written on the press release - which, as you said, probably contains exactly what those in power want it to.

As Mr Icke says 'Repeaters' they ceased to be journalists many years ago

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

As Mr Icke says 'Repeaters' they ceased to be journalists many years ago

And the thing is, they’d probably get great acclaim if they did do a piece on the real facts of Covid.

The reporting in America seems to be a lot fairer, with the Washington Post doing a big article on how natural immunity far outweighs any jab.

This really pisses me off. "WE FAILED OUR CHILDREN"

The royal "we".   No, no, no.

The Governments failed children with draconian house arrests

The Governments failed children by not letting them meet their friends

The media failed children by not having the balls to print the obvious affects this would have on children last year.

The media failed children because they scared them, their parents and grandparents day in and day out (still do)

The scientists and doctors failed children by grossly inflating the numbers predicted right at the start, and recording Covid deaths dishonestly.

We failed our children in lockdown and that must never happen again, says ELLEN TOWNSEND

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1500378/children-covid-lockdown-depression

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

But when the vaxxed pigs drop dead then what? Or are they really vaxxed, david icke did say they are going to need an absolutly brutal police force to oppress the people and protect the elites, so are they police going to get placebos.

No, cue the private security comapanies aka corporate mercenaries, trained in Iraq.

https://www.nationofchange.org/2018/02/01/blackwater-corporate-mercenaries-whove-changed-rules-war/

The public remains largely unaware that these so-called “security companies” now quietly operate around the world. G4S, for example, is the third largest private employer on Earth, yet most people have never heard of it. Companies like these often provide straightforward services such as prison or event security. But increasingly, the line between security and quasi-military operations has been blurred as corporations take on ever more military-capable assignments. Companies in this line of work staff themselves with ex-Special Forces, presumably for their skills in combat.

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Top of the page in the daily mail is the following headline where boris is saying that he'd lock up those eco-warriors that are blocking roads. This makes me wonder if that whole road blocking stunt by extinction rebellion is just a way to enable the government to tighten up laws against protest so that they can then use those beefed up laws against anti-lockdown and anti-jab protesters?

Is it all just a false flag ruse employing useful idiots? I can just imagine many daily mail readers cheering at the thought of boris locking those pratts up but if he takes their freedom away then what is to stop him taking our freedoms away?

'I'll lock up activists': Boris Johnson threatens 'reckless and selfish' protesters who brought chaos to Britain's motorways with huge fines and jail to defend the 'law-abiding majority' whose lives are disrupted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10052843/Boris-Johnson-threatens-reckless-selfish-protesters-huge-fines-jail.html

Dr Jonathan Foley has worked on climate change for three decades as a researcher, author and government advisor and now investigates climate change solutions. He says action is the antidote that works for him, and points out that it can take many forms. "Some people might become activists because they're really angry and they want to shake things up. Great, we need that."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-58756143

• Like 1

On 10/3/2021 at 1:39 AM, skitzorat said:

Have you actually been looking? I have.

Every day I'm finding reports of death and injury, not personally, but I know its happening and I feel it.

Here's a one I just saw before. She's exactly 9 months 1 day younger than me 😰

She was furiously against it too, but gave in to the monsters.

FAprIy_XoAI-1FW.jpg.b9bcebf8ffa3303a2307612440c3e53b.jpg

FAqcwc2WYAYldEj.jpg.93e44001386b325ac0af561fa574955c.jpg

You seen the 'official' ourworldourdata graphs and how the spikes in deaths in countries all over the world coincidently correlate with the amount of jabs administered?

Heard all those carehome workers as soon as it was rolled out in December and January? Watched their testimonies as they were crying?

Heard all those nurses/medical staff now speaking out in public because they've been booted from their jobs and their lives are probably in complete economic ruin anyway so they;ve got nothing to lose?

Or do you just come here to make comments like this to antagonize us who feel the pain of humanity being genocided and the hurt 100s of thousands of families are going through?

It's pretty insidious to be saying such things to be honest. -

Are you implying ALL these people are lying and/or bots?

image.png.e1ac5caccec1fb8635b405023cc65600.png

image.png.325b869298bebf0c3c3632badf1d5907.png

1947894830_Screenshot2021-10-02014231.jpg.4afd6df12a98c8b27583a922ce13ec0d.jpg

Have a read.

https://thecovidblog.com/category/vaccine-deaths/

https://healthimpactnews.com/

https://t.me/s/covidvaccinevictims

https://vernoncoleman.org/articles/how-many-people-are-vaccines-killing

https://circleofmamas.com/health-news/frontline-workers-testimonials-vaers-reports/

Bear in mind it's barely begun. 

They already got a significant portion of the elderly, wait until they start on the kiddies - no Myocarditis  for them - their little hearts will just go pop.

All the real experts were screaming at the top of their censored lungs before the first shot was administered it will most likely be 2-3-5 years depending on the persons physical constitution and how many jabs etc. As the continuously generating spike protein slowly eats away at the internal organs and the micro clots in the blood stream does its work or the cancers emerge. (already begun).

When winter comes in the northern hemisphere and the bodies overly primed immune system starts to have massive cytokine storms as it encounters the hundreds of common coronavirus colds and influenzas - like the original mRNA animals trials where all the ferrets and cats dropped dead  - that's when I think we're going to see the real mass death. The authorities are already planning for it, Scotland, Norway, England putting out tenders for body storage facilities, Fedex in the US has warehouses FULL of cadaver bags being shipped all over North America as we speak.

There's plenty of evidence the beast system is priming the public consciousness for it too - through it's usual channels - talking of 'new flu pandemic in the next 6 months worse than Covid could kill 30M' 'heart attacks on the rise' - you should have learnt by now how to really read the enemy. 

The Vaccine Death Report reveals a horrifying reality: millions of innocent people lost their lives and hundreds of millions are suffering crippling side effects, after being injected with the experimental covid injections. The Vaccine Death Report shows all the evidence for this, with hundreds of references that allow for further investigation.

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/downloads/en/vaccines/vaccine-death-report.pdf

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

But when the vaxxed pigs drop dead then what? Or are they really vaxxed, david icke did say they are going to need an absolutly brutal police force to oppress the people and protect the elites, so are they police going to get placebos.

I suspect the "brutal police force" they have in mind might eventually look something like this

robotdog.gif

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Roscommon said:

I feel for you people I really do.

It looks like armed resistance might well become your only option?

Things here in Ireland have for the most part are back to normal, with things like majority wearing masks in shops being a firm constant reminder that tyrany is still lurking. This coming winter is my biggest worry, as the Flu season kicks in I feel it will be used for more lockdowns.

Are they not using the "vaccine passports" for entry into restaurants and bars there (I assume you're from Roscommon?) Are places actually enforcing it? I also read that it will end on 22nd October.  Maybe it already got the desired result of increasing uptake among young people, I doubt it will end though.