Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

36 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

33% of Queensland's 12,000 police and 5000 support staff report not having the jab.

I'm absolutly crap at numbers but out of a total of 17000 ,33% have refused the jab so about 5 and a half thousand and they are quoting only 1200 robodopes so the rest are support workers ?

Methinks some one is lying

1 hour ago, zArk said:

this is the deep psychological effect on us all, regardless of belief, politics or education.

There are plenty of horror film examples of 'no mouth' and 'no nose' to symbolise the other, the subhuman, the alien.

Just seeing one or 2 people masked up in a supermarket or at work will impact upon our psyche in a damaging way.

When i see the masked imbeciles im reminded every time of this,i'm thinking evolution will eventually make them like that

Which Harry Potter Villain Did You Hate The Most? | Playbuzz

45 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

33% of Queensland's 12,000 police and 5000 support staff report not having the jab.

But when the vaxxed pigs drop dead then what? Or are they really vaxxed, david icke did say they are going to need an absolutly brutal police force to oppress the people and protect the elites, so are they police going to get placebos.

Just now, jack121 said:

But when the vaxxed pigs drop dead then what? Or are they really vaxxed, david icke did say they are going to need an absolutly brutal police force to oppress the people and protect the elites, so are they police going to get placebos.

Interesting question,perhaps they'll bring in the troops sitting with their thumbs up their arses  to replace them ? The story will go 'due to lack of uptake by selfish police officers who we have had to sack we are left with no option but to use the troops to maintain law and order'

Martial law by the back door

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

American in Germany - tell yourself 🤣 He's right - I'm not Semitic... 

I'm no friend of Israel (remember Sabra and Chatila) but this anti semitic shit is getting beyond bizarre now,and non of it coming from Israel where they are culling their own with gay abandon  ,Perhaps those most vocal proponents of the anti semitic slur should get their arses to Israel forthwith so they can stand in solidarity with their own?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jack121 said:

No worries - they will not all drop in one day. It's just another part of plan to make us look stupid. They will be pumping money to Pharmafia for another tens of years for cancer, vascular, neurological, infertility treatments... Not mention indefinite boosters. Most side effects come within 21 days. It will be totally fine that the stats of diseases will be exponentially growing. It's because of global warming maybe 🤪

It's just my thoughts.

3 minutes ago, Human10 said:

No worries - they will not all drop in one day. It's just another part of plan to make us look stupid. They will be pumping money to Pharmafia for another tens of years for cancer, vascular, neurological, infertility treatments... Not mention indefinite boosters. Most side effects come within 21 days. It will be totally fine that the stats of diseases will be exponentially growing. It's because of global warming maybe 🤪

It's just my thoughts.

Don't give them ideas !

I can see exactly the same and its already happening the tying together of covid and climate change,early days yet but there is a definite move in that direction,expect to see it more and more in the coming months

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

how much do they pay the journalist to then write a piece where they fail to mention that the person who has died has received a jab?

certainly the newspapers themselves are now propped up by government money for advertising and they would probably have all folded by now if they weren't getting that cash because in the internet age newspaper purchases have nosedived

Journalism today is basically just rewriting press releases from the Press Association.

The ‘journalist’ (if you can even call them that) probably has no idea about the case, other than what’s written on the press release - which, as you said, probably contains exactly what those in power want it to.

Edited by ar55

more culling -- just a good excuse to pull your children from these neo-Marxists brainwashing institutions.

I remember Cindy said no one will be mandated; then came border workers, then govt departments, then "up to business'" now schools. It will never end, NZ is just behind in the script, as usual.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Ah!  Lucifer's home :classic_biggrin: I for one wont be visiting that evil place anytime soon. May get the opportunity to watch it burn on thee final day. 🔥

Years ago took my little sisters there. Stood in a queue for about 3 hours. Only to be told couldn’t enter because they had bare shoulders. It was fucking hot. When I told them Jesus was born naked and then ranted blasphemy in Italian, they got quite annoyed.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ar55 said:

Journalism today is basically just rewriting press releases from the Press Association.

The ‘journalist’ (if you can even call them that) probably has no idea about the case, other than what’s written on the press release - which, as you said, probably contains exactly what those in power want it to.

As Mr Icke says 'Repeaters' they ceased to be journalists many years ago

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

As Mr Icke says 'Repeaters' they ceased to be journalists many years ago

And the thing is, they’d probably get great acclaim if they did do a piece on the real facts of Covid.

The reporting in America seems to be a lot fairer, with the Washington Post doing a big article on how natural immunity far outweighs any jab.

This really pisses me off. "WE FAILED OUR CHILDREN"

The royal "we".   No, no, no.

The Governments failed children with draconian house arrests

The Governments failed children by not letting them meet their friends

The media failed children by not having the balls to print the obvious affects this would have on children last year.

The media failed children because they scared them, their parents and grandparents day in and day out (still do)

The scientists and doctors failed children by grossly inflating the numbers predicted right at the start, and recording Covid deaths dishonestly.

We failed our children in lockdown and that must never happen again, says ELLEN TOWNSEND

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1500378/children-covid-lockdown-depression

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic