Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i dunno about that guy but...

"The Grand Order of Water Rats" 

Frank Becomes a Rat
L to R Past King Len Lowe, Baby Rat Frank Bruno, King Rat Bert Weedon, Past King David Berglas at Frank Bruno's initiation on November 22nd 1992.

http://www.bertweedon.com/charities.htm

The Grand Order of Water Rats is a British entertainment industry fraternity and charitable organisation based in London. Founded in 1889 by the music hall comedians Joe Elvin and Jack Lotto, the order is known for its high-profile membership and benevolent works (primarily within the performing industries)

There is also a small number of Companion Rats, distinguished men from various fields of business and influence who are not performers but who have achieved recognition for their support and friendship of the Order. These include Bob Potter OBE, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles and Prince Michael of Kent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Order_of_Water_Rats

Michael of kent is the grand master of the grand lodge of english freemasonry

found a picture of frank bruno, jimmy saville and prince charles together but it won't embed. Here is the link though: http://www.charliefoulkes.co.uk/truth/images/savile-charles-bruno.jpg

That picture is nearly as creepy as the one posted earlier of Bruno,the ripper and saville together

1 minute ago, ar55 said:

The UK Government provide families with £150,000, if they lose a relative to the jab - this is all detailed on gov.uk.

I firmly believe a prerequisite of obtaining that cash is public support of the jab.

how much do they pay the journalist to then write a piece where they fail to mention that the person who has died has received a jab?

certainly the newspapers themselves are now propped up by government money for advertising and they would probably have all folded by now if they weren't getting that cash because in the internet age newspaper purchases have nosedived

• Like 1

Wonder if its a 'thing' with Irish 'celebrities to slap a mental health tag on them if they waver from the narrative?

Silly'ead O'Connor is another one (although i do firmly believe she is suffering and absolutly adored 'mandinka'' and the lion and the cobra,anything after that musically? ram it)

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what happened?

'at some point in September 2015, all conspiracy related content was removed from his site and the URL began to redirect to the main Corrs website.'

Who knows, but I doubt he switched sides. Maybe he saw no clear path to getting rid of the PTB. Maybe his friends advised him he was heading for a lot of hassle. Maybe he did get some hassle we don't know about. Maybe his hubby told him to shut up. At least he didn't do the cringe-worthy 'I was wrong and I apologise!' routine. Respect to Jim. for at least trying at some stage.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

Stumbled on this tonight and after having listened to the first 90 minutes i have to say this is an undiscovered gem on the history of the 'cancer' industry and to keep in mind this threads reason for being is a fantastic primer and a virtual 'leading by the hand' up to the present day iterations of big pharma,it's history and its influencers,i'm about to start part two and am really looking forward to it,although its a vid its actually a podcast ,so sit back,dim the screen and listen to the guys excellent narration

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zwjlyyV7KXuw/

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

how much do they pay the journalist to then write a piece where they fail to mention that the person who has died has received a jab?

certainly the newspapers themselves are now propped up by government money for advertising and they would probably have all folded by now if they weren't getting that cash because in the internet age newspaper purchases have nosedived

Speaking of newspapers in th UK ,have you noticed that all the tiny regional publications have been quietly swallowed over the last 10 years and now normally have the 'Live' tag slapped on them ? The thing with these is sometimes the cub reporters haven't quite got the message from on high who are more concerned with advertising revenue and sometimes they let things 'slip' that a larger red top or broadsheet would nip in the bud

Good to keep an eye on them

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

Her mother and sister were firmly calling for mandatory vaccination on TV news this afternoon. Not their fault they believe what they believe, is it. However, still quite alarming to hear.

https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2021-10-02/girl-15-dies-from-covid-the-day-she-was-meant-to-receive-her-vaccine

WALOFS.

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

its a tangled web

I noticed recently some work (i know not where,i visit so many places) of a German resarcher who had spent an inordinate amount of time mapping the entire structure of religion/pharma and governements funding streams and how they were connected ,Absolutly mind blowing in its complexity and far beyond the reach of my simple mind

However,what IS apparent that to take out the web it's a damn good idea to kill the spider that made it,that spider may be in the centre or it may be sitting waiting for a vibration on its edges,once that is dealt with the rest of the web can be brushed out of the way

Maybe we need to look to nature and how it constructs its traps for the ideal method of dealing with our present situation ?

1 hour ago, ar55 said:

The UK Government provide families with £150,000, if they lose a relative to the jab - this is all detailed on gov.uk.

I firmly believe a prerequisite of obtaining that cash is public support of the jab.

And takes years of wrangling in the courts and ultimately who pays ?

Not the pharmaco's it's the taxpayer that foots the bill

What a brilliant scheme,the pharmaco's profit is never touched,non disclosure agreements are the order of the day and a condition of awarding the compo win for pharmaco,win for government, loss for taxpayer and vaccine injured,Add in to that the fees of the legal 'professionals' (read leeches in wigs and robes) and even though at first sight it may appear thre is a 'fair' system to recompense the vaccine injured and the end of the day and with all its fancy bollocks stripped away it's another money making scheme

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm still amazed at the phrase 'go woke...go broke' its actually more consistent than moores law so although we may be pissed off with their 'wokeness' rest assured that due to  the immutable laws of physics it is dictated that they are fucked

I just have to turn on/off the telly in the morning and hearing about a certain doctor saying take the Vax.

I cant even say fuck without some snowflake crying in their cornflakes

3 hours ago, ar55 said:

That should speak volumes. Take the cash or the jab...my god!

Frank Bruno was once a hero now he's a C    like the rest he got played, and now he's trying to play like the masters played him. I want to spout it out, fuck Bruno and everything he ever went through.  And fuck his book too if you can find a crease. Do your best. Pump your seed all over that sumbitch. Then throw it in a ditch.

This gentleman let me down  in li   if you haven't figured, theres only so much you can abide a  n 

something seems to be up with my text lots of blanks, I wonder if         a           ks

I'll leave it there

1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

3 Swiss Guards resign after Vatican orders vaccinations & introduces Covid-19 Green Passes for staff and visitors

https://www.rt.com/news/536494-vatican-swiss-guards-vaccination/ü

Ah!  Lucifer's home :classic_biggrin: I for one wont be visiting that evil place anytime soon. May get the opportunity to watch it burn on thee final day. 🔥

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fluke said:

Thankyou mate. I'm aware of Gordon white used to love his find the others podcast. Glad to know others here follow him he has a small following but did a rather good podcast on thc last year. Thanks for the link man. 

@zArk protocols of chaos was a good read man

its only over the past month or so have i been on a discovery mission.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

That's right.

In the part of Spain where I live approx 70% of adults are still wearing masks outside, even though the law changed back in June.  The Spanish generally, are obsessed with Covid. It's just unbelievable.

this is the deep psychological effect on us all, regardless of belief, politics or education.

There are plenty of horror film examples of 'no mouth' and 'no nose' to symbolise the other, the subhuman, the alien.

Just seeing one or 2 people masked up in a supermarket or at work will impact upon our psyche in a damaging way.

• Like 1

@oddsnsods

Remember quite a while back you was on the covid thread obsessed with two weeks to flatten the curve then & promoting Ferguson's 2 million deaths.😅

nah, i was explaining to the rabble at the time that their 'screaming at the zombies' wasnt going to work because

a. the .gov idea to flatten the curve is logical

b. there are millions of morbidly ill people scared to death

c. there are millions of parents of long term ill children scared to death

d. there are millions of relatives of long term ill children scared to death

e. fergusons estimation of 500,000 dead will only be a point to argue with zombies after the figures are in

as i was thinking, still now, the panic response of the zombies is the same panic response of a few people on here back in march /april

added* also the years of programming wasnt gonna be removed overnight

Edited by zArk

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic