Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Ha! Bravo. Great tactic. They can't censor us all the time.

 

London Marathon plagued by anti-vaccine protesters waving signs in front of cameras

Anti vaccine protest signs appeared on the BBC broadcast of this year’s London Marathon

One sign, visible on the broadcast on BBC One as men’s winner Sisay Lemma approached the finish, said “Covid vaccines are dangerous”, while others read “why vaccinate teens?”.

 

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/shadow-health-secretary-condemns-london-marathon-antivax-protestors-1229910

 

Anti-Covid vaccine protesters held up signs at the London Marathon

I love that the images very strategically cut out the faces of the ‘anti-vaxxers’ holding up the signs.

 

The elite are desperate to continue this notion that ‘anti-vaxxers’ are the dregs of society, when usually it’s just ordinary people.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2021 at 7:00 PM, Velma said:

Every week in the UK, 12 young people die from a heart condition which, if it is previously unknown, could potentially cause sudden death through cardiac arrest. So, when kids start dropping dead from heart attacks, it's an undiagnosed heart condition, not a vaccine. Ok?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-58686141

 

yup that is to prime the public to try and normalise young people just suddenly dropping dead so that the herd doesn't get spooked

 

There have been a couple of stories of young people dying or developing health problems in the papers recently where they say the person was about to have a jab and got sick but what they don't say is if the person had already had the first jab....

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

The wife agrees.....it's outta here.

We'll go back to old school and twitch the curtains.

Thanks for the warning.

Get a dog,faithful ,will put their life on the line for you and soothing for the soul for the pair of you and you can't connct them to the grid (especially if you don't chip them) :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Folks, I'm a little bit worried as winter is approaching (north of the hemesphere)

 

I went into a AJ (linfowars) rant the other day.

 

This poor lass had seizures and the security didn't call the ambulance.

 

It's traumatic to have seen

 

So I went full AJ linfowars into their f#£334 (full of expletives) and I will never take these vaccines.

 

The world has been served by Satanists

 

I am not perfect but I don't have time for any vaccines

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Huge respect to these protestors in the rain yesterday👍

 

 

The people doing this are to be applauded and are truly heroes ,standing there in the pissing down rain getting the message across,same for those folks at the marathon sticking it in their fucking faces (legacy media that is) long may it continue and i send every last one of them my heartfelt thanks for their efforts

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Anyone who thinks this is OK is morally bankrupt. They are psychologically damaging

children worldwide. They all look miserable instead of having fun without those hideous masks

 

 

 

One of the most important parts of childhood is experiencing and learning facial expressions.

The satanic filth are intent on maladjusting the poor tots.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The people doing this are to be applauded and are truly heroes ,standing there in the pissing down rain getting the message across,same for those folks at the marathon sticking it in their fucking faces (legacy media that is) long may it continue and i send every last one of them my heartfelt thanks for their efforts

 

I second that....any one of these heroes is worth a thousand elite parasites.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Liam3880 said:

I read this earlier, the mother seems extremely keen to praise the NHS, if my 15 year old daughter had died thats not something I'd even think of 

 

Also I've got a feeling she'd already had her jab and was waiting for her second one, otherwise it doesn't add up, if she was sick with myocarditis you'd stay at home and put your feet up, you wouldn't be so desperate to a covid vaccine, when one of the main nside effects of the vaccine is myocarditis

 

yup i thought the same thing when i saw that story about that 15 year old girl

 

I also scanned a story today about the olympic diver tom daly who said he had covid to see if he had already had a jab but the 'journalist' who wrote the piece obviously doesn't think that is important information...so i think that's what the presstitutes will start doing: omitting to say if the afflicted person has been jabbed or not

'Honestly felt like I might die': Tom Daley details his 'terrifying' secret Covid battle that saw him rushed to hospital and left him feeling like he'd been 'run over by a steamroller'

  • The Olympic diver, 27, battled the virus in January this year, but hid his ordeal from his sporting rivals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10052477/Tom-Daley-details-terrifying-secret-Covid-battle-left-fearing-die.html

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

One of the most important parts of childhood is experiencing and learning facial expressions.

The satanic filth are intent on maladjusting the poor tots.

 

That's right.

 

 

In the part of Spain where I live approx 70% of adults are still wearing masks outside, even though the law changed back in June.  The Spanish generally, are obsessed with Covid. It's just unbelievable.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Top of the page in the daily mail is the following headline where boris is saying that he'd lock up those eco-warriors that are blocking roads. This makes me wonder if that whole road blocking stunt by extinction rebellion is just a way to enable the government to tighten up laws against protest so that they can then use those beefed up laws against anti-lockdown and anti-jab protesters?

 

Is it all just a false flag ruse employing useful idiots? I can just imagine many daily mail readers cheering at the thought of boris locking those pratts up but if he takes their freedom away then what is to stop him taking our freedoms away?

'I'll lock up activists': Boris Johnson threatens 'reckless and selfish' protesters who brought chaos to Britain's motorways with huge fines and jail to defend the 'law-abiding majority' whose lives are disrupted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10052843/Boris-Johnson-threatens-reckless-selfish-protesters-huge-fines-jail.html

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Is it all just a false flag ruse employing useful idiots?

'I'll lock up activists': Boris Johnson threatens 'reckless and selfish' protesters who brought chaos to Britain's motorways with huge fines and jail to defend the 'law-abiding majority' whose lives are disrupted

 

lets just re-write that headline a bit to one we may see in the near future:

 

''I'll lock up activists': Boris Johnson threatens 'reckless and selfish' protesters who refused the covid vaccinations offered to them with huge fines and jail to defend the 'law-abiding majority' whose lives are disrupted''

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

yup i thought the same thing when i saw that story about that 15 year old girl

 

I also scanned a story today about the olympic diver tom daly who said he had covid to see if he had already had a jab but the 'journalist' who wrote the piece obviously doesn't think that is important information...so i think that's what the presstitutes will start doing: omitting to say if the afflicted person has been jabbed or not

'Honestly felt like I might die': Tom Daley details his 'terrifying' secret Covid battle that saw him rushed to hospital and left him feeling like he'd been 'run over by a steamroller'

  • The Olympic diver, 27, battled the virus in January this year, but hid his ordeal from his sporting rivals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10052477/Tom-Daley-details-terrifying-secret-Covid-battle-left-fearing-die.html

 

 

Tom Daly

Frank Bruno

Countless others

are they wheeling these ''celebrities'' out to order ? ok bruno has a book to push but its becoming imcreasingly obvious theres a formula being used here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

lets just re-write that headline a bit to one we may see in the near future:

 

''I'll lock up activists': Boris Johnson threatens 'reckless and selfish' protesters who refused the covid vaccinations offered to them with huge fines and jail to defend the 'law-abiding majority' whose lives are disrupted''

that is so close to the truth that its not even surprising

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2021 at 4:43 PM, zarkov said:

Out of reactions!

Agree - imho there is remedy in common law. Our right if we en-masse choose it.

Well it seems that we can all ignore ACTs if we hop onto the Common Law train.

De End of the Corona 'pandemic'. You don't even have to go to court to prove your point!

Just know your ABC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Tom Daly

Frank Bruno

Countless others

are they wheeling these ''celebrities'' out to order ? ok bruno has a book to push but its becoming imcreasingly obvious theres a formula being used here

 

brunos a funny one because he was talking about mental health not covid or jab-damage but we have also seen the princes speaking about mental health issues so we have to wonder why these crown agents are suddenly making a big song and dance about mental health....

 

from a conspiracy perspective there have been a few red flags around the mental health issue in recent years. In the US they were pushing to have people assessed by a psychiatrist in order to be able to get a firearms licence and of course we all know how that would play out: the government would compile lists of people they didn't want to own guns and they would give those to their hand-picked, state-sanctioned psychiatrists who would then 'assess' those people and decide for some arbitrary reason that they were not suitable for gun ownership. Veterans would of course be denied gun ownership under the claim that they were suffering PTSD...

 

Another red flag was that as this covid scamdemic started the UK changed their law so that they didn't need to have two doctors to sign a person into a mental health ward and instead a single doctor could do it and of course we would see the same scenario played out where the crown would put its chosen doctors into those gatekeeper positions so that they could sign ANYONE into a mental health ward

 

The problem with the mental health act is that unlike criminal law which requires that a person arrested must face trial within a certain timeframe (habeus corpus) and therefore can't rot in a jail cell without charge indefinately (in other countries eg south america folk can be stuck in jail for months just waiting for their trial) when a person is deemed mentally ill they can be detained without a trial

 

Of course the NDAA, passed in america in the wake of the 911 false flag attacks,  included a provision that made US soil part of the global battlefield of the US military which then made americans potential combatants who could then be arrested and detained indefinately without charge

 

Finally the ever expanding classification system that clusters behaviours together and then labels them as 'disorders' (The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders aka the DSM) created a new disorder called 'oppositional defiant disorder' (ODD) which is essentially someone who questions the government and could therefore be used to classify all conspiracy theorists as suffering from a mental health 'disorder' so that they could be detained

 

bruno himself was photographed in broadsmoor prison for the mentally insane being introduced to the yorkshire ripper by jimmy saville who had been given an administrative role at broadsmoor despite previously being a hospital porter so that he could enter the hospital morgues in order to express his necrophiliac tendencies.....which is all strange in itself

 

One theory i heard was that jimmy saville was part of a coven that carried out the murders and that sutcliffe simply acted as the fallguy but i have no idea if there is any truth to that

 

o-SAVILLE-BRUNO-AND-PETER-facebook.jpg

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

'Honestly felt like I might die': Tom Daley details his 'terrifying' secret Covid battle that saw him rushed to hospital and left him feeling like he'd been 'run over by a steamroller'

  • The Olympic diver, 27, battled the virus in January this year, but hid his ordeal from his sporting rivals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10052477/Tom-Daley-details-terrifying-secret-Covid-battle-left-fearing-die.html

 

 

 

This ridiculously dramatic 'felt like I was dying' has been commonplace in these reports from 'survivors', not least celebs. Alyssa Milano set the scene last year, although still felt well enough for a selfie whilst being on some kind of ventilator and swathed in tubes:

 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/alyssa-milano-covid-19-instagram-coronavirus_uk_5f2bc79ac5b64d7a55ef1220

 

The venerable Tom Hanks beat her to it, though. No surprise there:

 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/tom-hanks-covid-19-coronavirus_uk_5f0abf40c5b67a80bc08a71d

 

After saying, bizarrely, that he felt like 'a canary in a coalmine' when he contracted it, the great man unsurprisingly added:

 

“we’re all in this together”.

 

Thanks for including me Tom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

 

This ridiculously dramatic 'felt like I was dying' has been commonplace in these reports from 'survivors', not least celebs. Alyssa Milano set the scene last year, although still felt well enough for a selfie whilst being on some kind of ventilator and swathed in tubes:

 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/alyssa-milano-covid-19-instagram-coronavirus_uk_5f2bc79ac5b64d7a55ef1220

 

The venerable Tom Hanks beat her to it, though. No surprise there:

 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/tom-hanks-covid-19-coronavirus_uk_5f0abf40c5b67a80bc08a71d

 

After saying, bizarrely, that he felt like 'a canary in a coalmine' when he contracted it, the great man unsurprisingly added:

 

“we’re all in this together”.

 

Thanks for including me Tom.

 

and what do they all have in common? They are all WOKE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

Girl, 15, dies of Covid on day she was due to get vaccine

Family of Jorja Halliday from Portsmouth say medics did ‘everything they could to save her’

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/02/portsmouth-teenager-dies-of-covid-on-day-she-was-due-to-get-vaccine?

 

Her mother and sister were firmly calling for mandatory vaccination on TV news this afternoon. Not their fault they believe what they believe, is it. However, still quite alarming to hear.

 

https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2021-10-02/girl-15-dies-from-covid-the-day-she-was-meant-to-receive-her-vaccine

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...