Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

4 hours ago, Seeker said:

With various petitions from doctors, scientists, medical workers and various lawsuits coming in to do with lockdowns, can something positive come of this? They are gaining momentum now and surely they can’t be ignored for much longer by the governments and media. Obviously we know they are there to serve agenda 21, but if there’s lawsuits against them then surely there’s hope? 

Absolutely. Lawyers are particularly important at this time. The rushed through bullshit "rules" aren't legally enforceable and certainly don't supersede human rights, discrimination and equality acts even though the government and mainstream media like to pretend they do. If there are people willing to put the time and resources into challenging the measures legally then a lot of these cabal frontmen could end up in the courts. Personally I believe that while it may take years, when all is said and done and all the darkness has come to light we'll see a lot of the key figures hauled up in front of something akin to the Nuremberg trials. Justice will prevail over time.

• Like 1
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.   I think the reason they are goi

Posted Images

Great video by Dave Cullen on Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum. Personally learned a lot from it, albeit the content is depressing.

There is on thing I think we can all take encouragement from though: this guy is an absolute raving lunatic. An old psycho with a dom fetish over all of humanity. He's talking about "smart bacteria" in our guts and "never being able to pick up and smell a melon at the supermarket again".

Dont get me wrong I'm not denying how dangerous this guys ideas are or how much influence he has, but don't give him undue power by claiming him and his ilk or some kind of geniuses. Call it what it is: a power fetish of a crazy old man, it may do enormous damage but it will fail. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

keep going,you're doing great 😏😎

Yes, but my opinion on this wasn't made from coming here. If you think that every post on this thread accurately represents the situation then you need to start "doing great" as well. 

I wonder how many people on this thread are 5Gers, how many are completely fake virus believers and how many are the more realistic over hyped believers.

Survey: One In Eight Believe Coronavirus Is A Hoax To Usher In Forced Vaccinations

• Print Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars store

Study lumps in those concerned about vaccines with hair dryer huffers

Steve Watson
Prison Planet.com
October 14, 2020

A University of Cambridge survey has revealed that one in eight people in Britain believe that coronavirus is a globalist conspiracy designed to enable governments to usher in forced vaccinations.

The study, published in the Royal Society Open Science journal, also found that close to one in five will refuse to get a Covid vaccine.

“Certain misinformation claims are consistently seen as reliable by substantial sections of the public,” proclaimed Dr Sander van der Linden, co-author of the study.

“We find a clear link between believing coronavirus conspiracies and hesitancy around any future vaccine,” van der Linden added.

The study blames “social media echo chambers,” asserting that people are believing what they read on their feeds without question.

The study also found that almost 23 per cent of people believe the virus escaped from a Chiense lab after being purposefully engineered.

• A D V E R T I S E M E N T
  •  

As we have documented, there is extensive evidence to suggest this could have been the case, with scientists and virologists saying that it must be investigated.

The study lumped in this legitimate possibility with questions about 5G making people more susceptible to COVID, and home-treatments such as breathing in hot air from a hair dryer.

A total of around eight per cent said they believe 5G weakens the immune system, with seven per cent saying they believe the hair dryer huffing kills the virus.

25 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Yes, but my opinion on this wasn't made from coming here. If you think that every post on this thread accurately represents the situation then you need to start "doing great" as well. 

I wonder how many people on this thread are 5Gers, how many are completely fake virus believers and how many are the more realistic over hyped believers.

Do you think that it's just "over hyped"?

28 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

I'm seeing lots of evidence to suggest it. So it certainly seems that way.

Yes that is the case. But that isn't the get out clause from MP's etc.

This is much more than the virus- it's to implement the Great Reset. The NWO. 

Hence the down grading of HCID.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

The hairs are standing up on the back of my neck with alarm & suspicion!

Are your wonderings "scientific" professional or just for shits and giggles?

i wonder how many folk on this thread think the virus is a red herring

real or not planned or not

it's a slight of hand an opportunists wet dream

none of it matters 

the focus should be on the vaccine and financial destruction of personal enterprise 

the lockdown and introduction of unprecedented levels of state control over human movement

and the lack of privacy that will ensue 

i find following the money tends to be the most interesting path to follow

this virus thing is boring i am still waiting for someone to fall over and collapse in the street

like in china that would make it more interesting 

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Jack said:

Hence the down grading of HCID.

this is well worth asking your MP to explain the lockdowns, tiers, self isolation etc etc when the HCID was downgraded

In the UK, a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) is defined according to the following criteria:
– ability to spread in the community and within healthcare settings
– requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely

– acute infectious disease
– typically has a high case-fatality rate
– may not have effective prophylaxis or treatment
– often difficult to recognise and detect rapidly

my mp is ignoring my question and the Labour party are definately ignoring it

19 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

The hairs are standing up on the back of my neck with alarm & suspicion!

I won't post Vic and Bob holding handbags and going ooooh....but seriously you don't think it valid that although there is massive differences in belief between the various conspiracies, not ONE of you argues about it with each other?

Are your wonderings "scientific" professional or just for shits and giggles?

I never do anything on this forum for the latter and the former is wrong too. My question is because there are 3 main beliefs doing the rounds (and I suspect subsets), so why is there no discussion between the different versions of this?

i wonder how many folk on this thread think the virus is a red herring real or not planned or not

it's a slight of hand an opportunists wet dream none of it matters 

I don't think it was planned but it certainly creates some unpleasant opportunities.

the focus should be on the vaccine and financial destruction of personal enterprise 

the lockdown and introduction of unprecedented levels of state control over human movement

and the lack of privacy that will ensue 

I agree 100% with that.

i find following the money tends to be the most interesting path to follow

this virus thing is boring i am still waiting for someone to fall over and collapse in the street

like in china that would make it more interesting 

I would be interested in what you have on that.

3 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

https://fullfact.org/online/survival-rate-figures/

You are quoting hearsay from facebook.

Mr Google full fact there are lots of different studies.

Nothing like Fergusons estimates that got us in lockdown.

Ferguson whos never got it right, yet government & media take his word as gospel.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/

The official position says children don't appear to be at risk. Not many died at all so "constantly"? I watch the news and didn't see much of that.

If you watch the news you are infected.

If you say so.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/198077/kawasaki-like-syndrome-linked-covid-19-children-condition/

Very rare and nothing to worry about is the message.

Kids who have been tested positive (fraudulent test) for Covid without symptoms (illness) develop Kawsaki disease.

Yet Kawaski UK at the time reported there were no more cases than usual..now changed their story to say Covid might trigger Kawasaki.

The media virus shows children in hospital & parents crying.

Now admit no child without serious illness has died.

How can this be possible in a pandemic??

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m2815

The question is, who is doing the lying. I'm sure you have very convincing "alternative" stuff. 

Alternative stuff is censored heavily, you cant find an alternative, you have to read between the lines..

Loss of smell is a symptom for those infected with the media mind virus, so they cant smell the bullshit.

Flu can linger for months. "long covid" is another buzzword for the media to feast on.

No I post a genuine Seattle Nurse. Prove your claim.

Genuine CNN crisis actor..might even be a nurse.🙈

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

6dece8f6cc23c701f992287b3471ad2d

Youre infected mate big time.

image002_3a370cd9338de8671ec0e63d4b93f15

EZ00JRyXgAA-gyM.jpg

Awful shit. But that is the nature of propaganda. I dare you to imagine just for a second that there IS a nasty disease out there and the public aren't taking it seriously. What would YOU do?

Keep the public in a constant state of fear & send out Brigade77 army of shills for a psywar?🙈

Thats the virus we are talking about, you get it now.👍

That is a genuine question. What would you do?

Ask BillGates he knew the exact script from the start.

You claimed he photographed an empty hospital - he actually photographed the sealed off section of A&E that was closed. But once again let's do a what if I ran the zoo scenario. Hypothetically of course.....

You think he should be locked up for 12 weeks for filming an empty hospital then, its boring to fuck replying to an apologist who isnt interested in reality on a conspiracy forum.

Make a thread about it.

About your "stats".....

You havent read my reply.

Please post the link to the post you say I ignored. I wanted to get away from this thread and you dragged me back. 

Jog on then fake news.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Comedy Time said:

I won't post Vic and Bob holding handbags and going ooooh....but seriously you don't think it valid that although there is massive differences in belief between the various conspiracies, not ONE of you argues about it with each other?

I never do anything on this forum for the latter and the former is wrong too. My question is because there are 3 main beliefs doing the rounds (and I suspect subsets), so why is there no discussion between the different versions of this?

I don't think it was planned but it certainly creates some unpleasant opportunities.

I agree 100% with that.

I would be interested in what you have on that.

can you explain why i am not able to see people collapse on the street i feel cheated

by lower quality crisis actors

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10808633/coronavirus-wuhan-zombieland/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/infected-people-seen-dead-streets-21347952

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/china/video-2094890/Video-Dramatic-footage-shows-people-collapsing-suddenly-Wuhan-city.html

did they have a different type of covid 19 in china?

a type that makes folk collapse?

• Like 3

It's a very lovely speech on behalf of the North, however he is quite clearly asking for a national lockdown / circuit break at the same time.

So essentially, what a load of bollocks.  He's not against the machine, he's not fighting to keep Greater Manchester free and open.  He's asking to be shut down along with the rest of England.

Fed up with this game.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Noctua said:

It's a very lovely speech on behalf of the North, however he is quite clearly asking for a national lockdown / circuit break at the same time.

So essentially, what a load of bollocks.  He's not against the machine, he's not fighting to keep Greater Manchester free and open.  He's asking to be shut down along with the rest of England.

Fed up with this game.

UKColumn just covered him - definately a change agent with sustainable connections.

I see Putin has put into clinical trial a 2nd vaccine, he's playing a blinder ... he knows that nobody can go against the scientism belief system so he just takes control by saying, you want vaccine here is vaccine.  Now get back to normal retards!

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Fed up with this game.

Maybe he's mincing his words on purpose as to keep his job. Thats entirely possible or he is as brainwashed but slowly waking up?

Its so hard to tell. Who knows alot of MPs may have figured it all out but are petrified to tell the truth but have to "sell out" in order to keep having a paycheck.

Gosh.