Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Ivermectin with a molecule change and added  'Oomph' with vits and minerals

 

They didn't do a hit job to wipe ivrmectin from the market,they did it to  make room for their branded,patented ,expensive version of same

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I have a doorbell cam and if I don't know who any unexpected caller is I don't answer.

Works for me.

Doorbell cam ????????

Wouldn't be ring would it  ?

 

Come on Ziggy scissor kick that fucka into oblivion,it's spying on you more than a phone and calling home more times than a homesick teenager

 

Doorbell cams are part of the surveillance network

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Liam3880 said:

I read this earlier, the mother seems extremely keen to praise the NHS, if my 15 year old daughter had died thats not something I'd even think of 

 

Also I've got a feeling she'd already had her jab and was waiting for her second one, otherwise it doesn't add up, if she was sick with myocarditis you'd stay at home and put your feet up, you wouldn't be so desperate to a covid vaccine, when one of the main nside effects of the vaccine is myocarditis

I had the same thought Liam.

 

“I was with her the whole time. They tried to put her on a ventilator to give her body a chance to recover. Her heart rate didn’t stabilise. Her heart couldn’t take the strain. They worked as well as I think they could medically, but were unable to save her.” Preliminary results from the hospital’s medical examiner indicated Jorja had Covid myocarditis, heart inflammation caused by the virus. Halliday said: “She had the best of care, I know that they did everything they could to save her.”

 

What they are trying to do is to say Covid causes myocarditis in young people, when we know full well this condition is a known side effect of the vaccine. So imo, either the preliminary results are fiction or perhaps she had a vaccine recently.

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

any arsonists out there with an itch might find some ideas in this article

 

Evrybody else might find this a bit disturbing because it doesn't take a genius to work out th biggest threat ,according to government,is not foreign 'actors' or foreign nation states but YOU

 

Youe/We/Everybody other than 'them is a target make no mistake about that,to believe otherwise is best left to the braindead fuckwits with sleeves that go up and down faster than a whores drawers

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-58779337

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I had the same thought Liam.

 

“I was with her the whole time. They tried to put her on a ventilator to give her body a chance to recover. Her heart rate didn’t stabilise. Her heart couldn’t take the strain. They worked as well as I think they could medically, but were unable to save her.” Preliminary results from the hospital’s medical examiner indicated Jorja had Covid myocarditis, heart inflammation caused by the virus. Halliday said: “She had the best of care, I know that they did everything they could to save her.”

 

What they are trying to do is to say Covid causes myocarditis in young people, when we know full well this condition is a known side effect of the vaccine. So imo, either the preliminary results are fiction or perhaps she had a vaccine recently.

 

 

The vaccinated HAVE to be right ,they have taken a gamble,if thy have chosen unwisely they die,they are predisposed to defend their choice at all costs,the outcome of losing is death,and as we know 'the house always wins'

We,the unjabbed , on the other hand are not worried about contrcting a supposed disease that has a 99.7+ % chance of survival  if you perhaps stay at home and dose up with a lemsip or 2 sweat it out and right as ninepence in 48 hrs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bullion said:

Try to take leave for a week or so, the State of Emergency powers expire on 21 Oct and he shouldn’t have the numbers for an extension since Fiona Patten said she’s against endless extensions. At least don’t quit until we know which way the cards are falling, until then we need to put pressure on those crossbenchers.

 

Great idea. I actually checked and apparently I have 10 weeks leave built up. As far as I know, they have to give you the leave they owe you (I hope). So yeah maybe will just sit it out for 10 weeks and hopefully by then there are enough legal challenges to bring the whole thing down. Delay delay as long as possible I guess. Fingers crossed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Velma said:

 

Full list of 'authorised workers' who require vaccinations for the right to employment.

 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-01/victoria-which-authorised-workers-mandatory-vaccination-onsite/100506980

 

Why don't they just admit,  it's everybody!

 

Exactly. It's rather comical. Everyone has to be authorised to work, and everyone authorised to work has to be vaccinated. All this piss farting around is ridiculous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Malbec said:

Fair play, I hope a significant proportion follow suit 🤞 easy for other people to suggest what victorians should do, when their jobs and income isn't potentially at stake. 

 

You do wonder how govt would actually police the mandate, presumably get all those employers to do the checking for them like fkin drug runner joeys.

 

Unfortunately, everyone is submitting one by one. Even hard core 'anti-vaxxers' I know have finally conceded.

 

The way it's looking now, I would say 98% will submit. The remaining 2% will easily be rounded up.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

“The virus is literally finding unvaccinated people”😆

 

 

She obviously cares so much about the unvaccinated catching a wee covid, but if they are in the minority, they can't overwhelm anything, least of all the vaxxed. So, let us make choices ourselves and take our chances with covid.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The societetal collapse has been engineerd aross all the 5 yes nations,some are advancing faster than others but all seem to have one goal

 

What can we do ?

 

Buckle up it's going to get intresting

 

When people start dying of starvation and neglect in care homes or from cancelled operations, they will blame these 'selfish' unvaccinated people and we will be a pariah.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Doorbell cam ????????

Wouldn't be ring would it  ?

 

Come on Ziggy scissor kick that fucka into oblivion,it's spying on you more than a phone and calling home more times than a homesick teenager

 

Doorbell cams are part of the surveillance network

 

My wife bought it.

Looks like I didn't think that one through.

😲

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The double whammy:

 

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/covid-19-flu-vaccine-study-safe-effective-both-comfluco-1226673

 

Dr Rajeka Lazarus, chief investigator for the ComFluCOV study and consultant in infectious diseases and microbiology at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust, said: “By conducting this study we have been able to establish that it is possible to protect people from both Covid-19 and flu at the same appointment.

 

Dr Lazarus!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Bullion, the plot thickens:

 

"With the current state of emergency set to expire on 16 December 2021, the Victorian Government has said that it will now develop a new pandemic law to replace the emergency powers scheme. This new law would apply to the current and any future pandemics." https://www.hrlc.org.au/factsheets/2021/8/30/explainer-protecting-human-rights-and-democracy-in-victorias-pandemic-laws

 

Interesting 😏 - there may still be some hope left.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m really getting annoyed at this narrative that people are avoiding the jab through not wanting to be told what to do.

 

I’m in my early 20s and literally signing away the best years of my life through not taking it - that’s not because I get a buzz out of disobeying orders, it’s because I’m genuinely afraid.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Unfortunately, everyone is submitting one by one. Even hard core 'anti-vaxxers' I know have finally conceded.

 

The way it's looking now, I would say 98% will submit. The remaining 2% will easily be rounded up.

Some of us 2% ers have surprises,gift wrapped and with a ribbon

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...