Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

In Switzerland  there will be Covid advisers knocking on doors and ringing  non vaxxed up  and talking people into getting th jab!

 

These Advisers will be getting 60 chr

( £50/ 60$ ) per hour plus 50chf voucher for every person they talk into getting jab

 

 it will be interesting when they knock at my door

 

image.gif.e594788d32255d3b126ca48d613807fa.gif

 

I have a doorbell cam and if I don't know who any unexpected caller is I don't answer.

Works for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:


What you people have to do is get together and come up with innovative ways of making their draconian rules redundant....

 

Like this....

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Roscommon said:


What you people have to do is get together and come up with innovative ways of making their draconian rules redundant....

 

Like this....

 

 

There are things in the pipeline ,many groups now working on solutions and more people waking up .Personally i think if this idea of picnicking on the pavement was tried over here ,the police or the riot squad would be called in and people would be manhandled and fined ..not a reason not to try it though .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

There are things in the pipeline ,many groups now working on solutions and more people waking up .Personally i think if this idea of picnicking on the pavement was tried over here ,the police or the riot squad would be called in and people would be manhandled and fined ..not a reason not to try it though .

 

I feel for you people I really do.
 

It looks like armed resistance might well become your only option?
 

Things here in Ireland have for the most part are back to normal, with things like majority wearing masks in shops being a firm constant reminder that tyrany is still lurking. This coming winter is my biggest worry, as the Flu season kicks in I feel it will be used for more lockdowns.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

I got this as well. It pissed me off too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Called “Running could cause sudden death for people like me” The British Bullshit Corporation releases ad normalizing the sudden death of young people from undiagnosed heart issues.

 

Clip.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ClSOYcbZrDQl/

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/03/bbc-air-news-report-conditioning-the-public-into-believing-its-normal-for-teens-to-drop-dead-due-to-undiagnosed-heart-conditions/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I bet she's not even real.

 

Girl, 15, dies of Covid on day she was due to get vaccine

Family of Jorja Halliday from Portsmouth say medics did ‘everything they could to save her’

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/02/portsmouth-teenager-dies-of-covid-on-day-she-was-due-to-get-vaccine?

I read this earlier, the mother seems extremely keen to praise the NHS, if my 15 year old daughter had died thats not something I'd even think of 

 

Also I've got a feeling she'd already had her jab and was waiting for her second one, otherwise it doesn't add up, if she was sick with myocarditis you'd stay at home and put your feet up, you wouldn't be so desperate to a covid vaccine, when one of the main nside effects of the vaccine is myocarditis

Edited by Liam3880
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Liam3880 said:

I read this earlier, the mother seems extremely keen to praise the NHS, if my 15 year old daughter had died thats not something I'd even think of 

 

Also I've got a feeling she'd already had her jab and was waiting for her second one, otherwise it doesn't add up 

the lies and propaganda has yet to reach saturation level... I don't think it will ever stop. Theyve got unlimited financial resources to full the airwaves and screens and papers while censoring everything else. It will make the full pivot to Climate Change soon enough...

 

It is interesting to watch the progression from afar however...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Ivermectin with a molecule change and added  'Oomph' with vits and minerals

 

They didn't do a hit job to wipe ivrmectin from the market,they did it to  make room for their branded,patented ,expensive version of same

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I have a doorbell cam and if I don't know who any unexpected caller is I don't answer.

Works for me.

Doorbell cam ????????

Wouldn't be ring would it  ?

 

Come on Ziggy scissor kick that fucka into oblivion,it's spying on you more than a phone and calling home more times than a homesick teenager

 

Doorbell cams are part of the surveillance network

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Liam3880 said:

I read this earlier, the mother seems extremely keen to praise the NHS, if my 15 year old daughter had died thats not something I'd even think of 

 

Also I've got a feeling she'd already had her jab and was waiting for her second one, otherwise it doesn't add up, if she was sick with myocarditis you'd stay at home and put your feet up, you wouldn't be so desperate to a covid vaccine, when one of the main nside effects of the vaccine is myocarditis

I had the same thought Liam.

 

“I was with her the whole time. They tried to put her on a ventilator to give her body a chance to recover. Her heart rate didn’t stabilise. Her heart couldn’t take the strain. They worked as well as I think they could medically, but were unable to save her.” Preliminary results from the hospital’s medical examiner indicated Jorja had Covid myocarditis, heart inflammation caused by the virus. Halliday said: “She had the best of care, I know that they did everything they could to save her.”

 

What they are trying to do is to say Covid causes myocarditis in young people, when we know full well this condition is a known side effect of the vaccine. So imo, either the preliminary results are fiction or perhaps she had a vaccine recently.

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

any arsonists out there with an itch might find some ideas in this article

 

Evrybody else might find this a bit disturbing because it doesn't take a genius to work out th biggest threat ,according to government,is not foreign 'actors' or foreign nation states but YOU

 

Youe/We/Everybody other than 'them is a target make no mistake about that,to believe otherwise is best left to the braindead fuckwits with sleeves that go up and down faster than a whores drawers

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-58779337

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I had the same thought Liam.

 

“I was with her the whole time. They tried to put her on a ventilator to give her body a chance to recover. Her heart rate didn’t stabilise. Her heart couldn’t take the strain. They worked as well as I think they could medically, but were unable to save her.” Preliminary results from the hospital’s medical examiner indicated Jorja had Covid myocarditis, heart inflammation caused by the virus. Halliday said: “She had the best of care, I know that they did everything they could to save her.”

 

What they are trying to do is to say Covid causes myocarditis in young people, when we know full well this condition is a known side effect of the vaccine. So imo, either the preliminary results are fiction or perhaps she had a vaccine recently.

 

 

The vaccinated HAVE to be right ,they have taken a gamble,if thy have chosen unwisely they die,they are predisposed to defend their choice at all costs,the outcome of losing is death,and as we know 'the house always wins'

We,the unjabbed , on the other hand are not worried about contrcting a supposed disease that has a 99.7+ % chance of survival  if you perhaps stay at home and dose up with a lemsip or 2 sweat it out and right as ninepence in 48 hrs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bullion said:

Try to take leave for a week or so, the State of Emergency powers expire on 21 Oct and he shouldn’t have the numbers for an extension since Fiona Patten said she’s against endless extensions. At least don’t quit until we know which way the cards are falling, until then we need to put pressure on those crossbenchers.

 

Great idea. I actually checked and apparently I have 10 weeks leave built up. As far as I know, they have to give you the leave they owe you (I hope). So yeah maybe will just sit it out for 10 weeks and hopefully by then there are enough legal challenges to bring the whole thing down. Delay delay as long as possible I guess. Fingers crossed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Velma said:

 

Full list of 'authorised workers' who require vaccinations for the right to employment.

 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-01/victoria-which-authorised-workers-mandatory-vaccination-onsite/100506980

 

Why don't they just admit,  it's everybody!

 

Exactly. It's rather comical. Everyone has to be authorised to work, and everyone authorised to work has to be vaccinated. All this piss farting around is ridiculous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...