Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

52 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Grampsy Gates needs to keep taking the hormone blockers, his chest is growing and not in a good way 😅

I remember the clip of him walking and they bouncing around all over the show

612.png.c7fc092962bf44c36337d99cb407db9a.png

I went to look for it and look what came up!!! hahahahahaha

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-transitioning-breasts/

Bill Gates breast implants

image.png.12b9091ac4dd9ab0840f381d6291b6ce.png

I dont know whats more hilarious, the actual clip or the snoops factcheck 😂

Edited by skitzorat

Banks Around World Are Suffering Big Outages, Leaving Millions of Customers in Lurch At Worst Possible Time

Twenty banks (some suffering repeated outages), six countries (one in lockdown), five continents, tens of millions of unhappy customers.

In New Zealand, now in its seventh week of nationwide lockdown, one of the country’s largest lenders, Kiwibank, went down on Tuesday, leaving many of its customers in the lurch. It is one of a string of IT outages the bank has suffered over the past three weeks, after a DDoS attack on New Zealand’s third largest Internet provider caused IT crashes at a number of lenders, including Commonwealth Bank and Anz Bank.

24 Million Unhappy Customers

New Zealand is not the only country to have suffered major outages within its banking system in recent weeks. Other countries include the UK, Japan, South Africa, Venezuela and Mexico, though there are no doubt more 

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2021/10/more-and-more-banks-around-world-are-suffering-outages-leaving-millions-of-customers-in-lurch-at-worst-possible-time.html

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Banks Around World Are Suffering Big Outages, Leaving Millions of Customers in Lurch At Worst Possible Time

Twenty banks (some suffering repeated outages), six countries (one in lockdown), five continents, tens of millions of unhappy customers.

In New Zealand, now in its seventh week of nationwide lockdown, one of the country’s largest lenders, Kiwibank, went down on Tuesday, leaving many of its customers in the lurch. It is one of a string of IT outages the bank has suffered over the past three weeks, after a DDoS attack on New Zealand’s third largest Internet provider caused IT crashes at a number of lenders, including Commonwealth Bank and Anz Bank.

24 Million Unhappy Customers

New Zealand is not the only country to have suffered major outages within its banking system in recent weeks. Other countries include the UK, Japan, South Africa, Venezuela and Mexico, though there are no doubt more 

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2021/10/more-and-more-banks-around-world-are-suffering-outages-leaving-millions-of-customers-in-lurch-at-worst-possible-time.html

A bit concerning as we get closer to 2022.

1 hour ago, Bullion said:
13 hours ago, zarkov said:

Edited 54 minutes ago by Bullion
Repeat because it looked like it didn’t ‘submit’

I did this once, but 17 times 😅

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Sounds good, but I feel like normies will see the words 'far-right' and will be put off. Interesting development though, and let's be honest, most opposition to elites these days is going to be smeared.

ffddd.jpg

As if any "lefty" MPs would condemn the communistic takeover.

I particularly liked the demand to their govt (which is based) to arrange evacuation of dual-nationals from Victoria. If they push this it could cause an diplomatic problem.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

As if any "lefty" MPs would condemn the communistic takeover.

Agreed, and it's hard to determine how far-right they even are because of the language barrier, and just telling basic truths can get you labelled as far-right in this loony world.

Congratulations Cliff, if you have really taken 3 jabs (which I doubt) you'll be lucky to see 82.

'I'm taking no chances... I've been TRIPLE jabbed already': As Sir Cliff Richard embarks on his delayed 80th birthday tour, the star invites the Mail backstage to reveal what's kept him rocking through the pandemic 

As to vaccines, there is no room for doubt there either, in contrast to the row over unvaccinated dancers that has engulfed Strictly Come Dancing. Sir Cliff has been triple vaccinated and all members of his backstage team and band are jabbed, too

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10050563/As-Sir-Cliff-Richard-embarks-delayed-80th-birthday-tour-star-invites-Mail-backstage.html

• Haha 1

01/10/2021

Full vaccination mandatory to attend public events in Saudi Arabia from Oct. 10

https://saudigazette.com.sa/article/611632/SAUDI-ARABIA/Full-vaccination-mandatory-to-attend-public-events-in-Saudi-Arabia-from-Oct-10

'COVID-19 vaccination will be a prerequisite for attending any economic, commercial, cultural, entertainment, sports or tourism activity in Saudi Arabia starting Sunday, Oct. 10, the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported quoting an official Ministry of Interior source.'

23 hours ago, Observed said:

I had an argument with my mate today about this. "But what about all the dead bodies in India and having to burn them on the streets?" Or something like that - I lost sanity to fully remember what he said. 

Keep the faith. That is the most important point. From personal experience the sheep are too busy grazing and obliviously trotting around to the beat of b.j's  drum they have no idea what is really happening. Be grateful that this one guy had the mental faculties to at least question the msm. I know it gets boring and tedious with the sheep but go back to this guy, if he is showing some curiosity, some glimmer of intellengence there may be a hope of saving his life. If you can wake this guy up he may have family and friends he has influence over. But you must detroy the tv brainwashing first. Or he will be in two minds wether to accept you or not, or if holly and phil have a better explanation. Dig up the dirt and prove how two faced the tv is, show him the cgi twin towers attack, show him the oil pipeline, show the deal the american government signed with the russians, show the arrest warrants for bill gates for the murder of millions in africa and asia with vaccines, so much data out there on vaccine side effects, empty hospitals. Don't give up. You are this guy's last hope. Destroy the tv.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Velma said:

My sister had an epiphany when the BBC News reported that 50% of hospital admissions are unvaccinated. Even she figured out that means 50% are vaccinated. So, it’s 50/50 if you get the jab or not. Then she went back to sleep, babbling about Afghanistan. lol

She is your sister and under you duty of care. Don't give up on her. Destroy her faith in the tv, that is the most important thing, or she will never accept anything you say.

Show her the staged 9/11 attacks, the cargo jets loaded with explosives, the missles that blasted the twin towers, not boeing 747's. Prove to her the tv tells lies.

There is so much information out there on vaccine deaths, side effects, empty hospitals in the height of the pandemic. You can do this.

The reason she is behaving this way is because she is a victim of fluoride poisioning. The zionists specifically chose fluoride to be the main poison to attack us with because it specifically targets the brain and turns you into a wimp. It is all based on hitler's work from the 40's when he found people fed fluoride became docile and easy to control, unable to stand up and defend themselves especially against authority figures such as police and politicians. Fluoride damages the area of your brain that controls your dominance / willpower. By damaging this area with years of continious posoning the fluoride  makes you into a coward, scared to stand up and defend yourself, totally obedient to authority figures. The zionists quickly jumped onboard with this and shoved as much fluoride as possible into the drinking water supply, then shoved loads of propaganda on the tv: Drink more water, it keeps you flush. Or drink more poison, it makes you easier to control.

Beware of the water supply, chocolate, tea and coffe, all contain very high levels of fluoride.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Doc said:

Their saying they've given out 6.27billion jabs so far...

Screenshot_20211002_075223.jpg

Super, that's more than 80% which is what they want for herd immunity, no? So now they've reached their goal how's about leaving the rest of the fuck alone? Twats. 

• Like 2