Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Boosters: how to kill more people with impunity 

And what is the secret ingredient in the Pfizer vaccine? 

by Jon Rappoport

 

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

 

PART ONE

 

Out of a jumble of announcements from the CDC and the FDA, a few decisions are emerging:

 

The US government will recommend COVID booster shots for people 65 and older; people between 50 and 64 who have underlying medical conditions; and, as the Daily Mail reports, “people who live in institutional settings that increase their risk of exposure, such as prisons or homeless shelters, as well as health care workers, teachers and grocery store employees.”

 

People 65 and older already tend to have health conditions. Worse, most of them have been receiving medical treatment for years in the form of toxic drugs. Jabbing them with a shot which has already caused enormous numbers of injuries and deaths is a recipe for disaster.

 

I would call it targeting.

 

“---Let’s take the weakest people and hit them with a booster(s) on top of the other two shots they’ve already had.”

 

And to expand the destruction, people between 50 and 64 WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS should also take the booster.

 

Note: Hitting these two groups with boosters has a further payoff for the government. When the vaccine recipients die or sustain severe injuries, the blame can be put on “their underlying conditions,” (or “the virus”).

 

Medically speaking, the overall guiding principle here is: the vaccine isn’t working by any reasonable standard, and it’s causing devastating effects, so let’s force more of it on people.

 

The news media are collaborators. They provide the elementary one-two punch: “The pandemic continues to spread; the only answer is the vaccine.”

 

Anybody can grasp that message and nod his head in agreement. The fact that the message is wrong and false on every level is irrelevant to its success.

 

However, the MANDATES are a different story. Governments believe they can push whole populations against the wall and keep them there year after year after year.

 

But fascism reaches a breaking point.

 

Rebellion is now building across the world.

 

PART TWO

 

Recently, the ICAN organization (Informed Consent Action Network) announced a disturbing fact about the Pfizer COVID vaccine:

 

“The FDA assured the public that it will provide transparency for any COVID-19 vaccine it approves. That promise would surely include letting the public know what is in the vial being injected into the arms of millions of people. Nonetheless, the FDA has chosen to hide from the public an ingredient that constitutes more than 20% of the undiluted vial of each Pfizer vaccine!”

 

“Upon licensure of the Pfizer vaccine, the FDA authorized a fact sheet to be given to the public, which includes a list of ingredients in the vaccine. Amazingly, this list doesn’t mention a secret ingredient. What is the secret ingredient? Nobody knows other than Pfizer and the FDA. In the technical documentation that is not intended for general public distribution, the FDA disclosed that this secret ingredient constitutes about 22% of the undiluted vial (0.45 mL of 2 mL) but completely redacted the name of the secret ingredient.”

 

“ICAN’s attorneys immediately contacted the FDA and asked for the redaction to be lifted. However, the FDA refused to do so without a formal demand. Therefore, ICAN, through its attorneys, submitted a formal demand to the FDA to disclose the identity of the secret ingredient.”

 

Conclusion: Without the disclosure of every ingredient in the vaccine, INFORMED CONSENT IS IMPOSSIBLE. A person told to take the shot could refuse on the grounds that he can’t obtain sufficient information in order to provide his consent.

 

And on what grounds could the vaccine be legal in the first place? If informed consent is the law, then withholding the possibility of it by concealing a vaccine ingredient would automatically render the vaccine illegitimate.

 

We’re not talking about a cook in a deli who says he has a secret blend of spices he adds to the brisket. This is a genetic injection intended for the whole planet.

 

~~~

 

(The link to this article posted on my blog is here -- with sources.)

 

(Follow me on Gab at @jonrappoport)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Why are people so obsessed with televisions?

I got rid of mine around 12 years ago.....Even then I realised it was being used by the parasites to brainwash people.

It absolutely amazes me when people say to me "Did you see this or that programme last night"....I tell them I don't have a tv and always add that watching it will make them mentally ill......They generally then give me the fluoride stare and sometimes say something absurd like "what do you do in the evenings then"

It's pathetic and it's also sad, it really is.

 

It's not even just an issue with normies. Even in supposed truther circles, there are those that still love consuming mainstream entertainment that is financed and made by people that hate us. I'm not sure if it's Stockholm syndrome, or if they're just not as awake as they really say they are. Some people just have no principles or integrity either.

 

tvwatcher.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Canadian Gov’t Can Now Seize Private Property in the Name of COVID

A Canadian provincial government have granted themselves ’emergency powers’ that allow them to seize personal property at will, all in the name of Covid.

 

Under Orwellian new health orders, the Saskatchewan minister may “authorize the entry into any building or on any land, without warrant, by any person in the course of implementing an emergency plan.” 

But it gets worse…

The Canadian government has also granted itself the power to “cause the evacuation of persons and the removal of persons or livestock and personal property from any area of Saskatchewan that is or may be affected by an emergency and make arrangements for the adequate care and protection of those persons or livestock and of the personal property.”

 

https://newspunch.com/canadian-govt-can-now-seize-private-property-in-the-name-of-covid/

 

 

A Nazi Enabling Act under the guise of the contrived and continuous state of emergency of COVID to bring about WEF's "You will own nothing and you'll be happy" / UN Agenda 2030.

 

The people who know what is coming and take action are fortunate in Canada as they have an expansive wilderness to go to ground in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

what do you think of this idea that all these masked up police in australia that are brutalising the public might be ringers brought in from somewhere else either private defence contractors or even military that are then being dressed into police riot gear to make them look like police?

 

I heard max igan saying he was beginning to believe that might be going on and suggested they might be from china. I'd had the same thought myself for example when i saw those guys dressed in olive green arresting that tradie when he approached their car. Their dress made me think of the IDF and i had the same thought max has expressed this week except i was wondering if troops were being brought in from israel

 

Ive been thinking this for a while, that most of the stuff people forward to get outraged about is staged. The photos in the press certainly are and we dont even know if the ones who are in the firing line are real, or just actors being beaten up. However, the fact remains that it spreads fear and anger, both of which play nicely to the agenda.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

 

Press release29 June 2021Brussels

COVID-19 Therapeutics Strategy: Commission identifies five promising candidate therapeutics *

 

“Vaccination against COVID-19 offers the best way to end the pandemic and get back to a normal life. In parallel, we are working to have the best treatments available for those who are infected.” *

 

The EU Strategy on COVID-19 Therapeutics delivers today its first outcome, with the announcement of the first portfolio of five therapeutics that could soon be available to treat patients across the EU. Four of these therapeutics are monoclonal antibodies under rolling review by the European Medicines Agency. Another one is an immunosuppressant, which has a marketing authorisation that could be extended to include the treatment of COVID-19 patients.

Commissioner for Health and Food Safety, Stella Kyriakides, said: “Today we are taking the first step towards a broad portfolio of therapeutics to treat COVID-19. Whilst vaccination is progressing at increasing speed, the virus will not disappear and patients will need safe and effective treatments to reduce the burden of COVID-19. Our goal is clear, we aim to identify more front-runner candidates under development and authorise at least three new therapeutics by the end of the year. This is the European Health Union in action.”

The five products are in an advanced stage of development and have a high potential to be among the three new COVID-19 therapeutics to receive authorisation by October 2021, the target set under the Strategy, provided the final data demonstrate their safety, quality and efficacy. The products are:

A new COVID-19 indication for existing medicines:

  • baricitinib immunosuppresant (a medicine that reduces the activity of the immune system) from Eli Lilly: an application for extension of marketing authorisation for COVID-19 indication is under assessment

Newly developed monoclonal antibodies under rolling review - a regulatory tool to speed up the assessment of a promising medicine during a public health emergency:

  • combination of bamlanivimab and etesevimab from Eli Lilly: under rolling review
  • combination of casirivimab and imdevimab from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and F. Hoffman-La Roche, Ltd: under rolling review
  • regdanvimab from Celltrion: under rolling review
  • sotrovimab from GlaxoSmithKline and Vir Biotechnology, Inc.: under rolling review

Next Steps

The Commission will draw up a portfolio of at least 10 potential COVID-19 therapeutics by October, building on the work of the newly established expert group on COVID-19 variants.  The selection process will be objective and science based, with selection criteria agreed with the Member States. Since different types of products are needed for different patient populations and different stages and severity of the disease, the expert group will identify product categories and select the most promising therapeutics candidates for each category based on science based criteria. 

The portfolio will contribute to the objective of having at least three new therapeutics authorised by October and possibly two more by the end of the year. The European Medicines Agency will start more rolling reviews of promising therapeutics by end-2021, subject to research and development outcomes.

The Commission recently concluded a joint procurement of monoclonal antibodies (casirivimab and imdevimab) and could launch more by the end of the year.

The first industry matchmaking event on therapeutics will be organised on the 12-13 July to ensure that once authorised therapeutics are produced in sufficient quantity as soon as possible.

Background

The EU Strategy on COVID-19 Therapeutics aims to build a broad portfolio of COVID-19 therapeutics with the goal of having three new therapeutics available by October 2021 and possibly two more by the end of the year. It covers the full lifecycle of medicines from research, development, selection of promising candidates, fast regulatory approval, manufacturing and deployment to final use.

The Strategy forms part of a strong European Health Union, using a coordinated EU approach to better protect the health of our citizens, equip the EU and its Member States to better prevent and address future pandemics, and improve resilience of Europe's health systems.

The Strategy, which focuses on the treatment of patients with COVID-19, works alongside the successful EU Vaccines Strategy, through which safe and effective vaccines against COVID-19 have been authorised for use in the EU to prevent and reduce transmission of cases, as well as hospitalisation rates and deaths caused by the disease.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

 

Press release29 June 2021Brussels

COVID-19 Therapeutics Strategy: Commission identifies five promising candidate therapeutics *

 

“Vaccination against COVID-19 offers the best way to end the pandemic and get back to a normal life. In parallel, we are working to have the best treatments available for those who are infected.” *

 

The EU Strategy on COVID-19 Therapeutics delivers today its first outcome, with the announcement of the first portfolio of five therapeutics that could soon be available to treat patients across the EU. Four of these therapeutics are monoclonal antibodies under rolling review by the European Medicines Agency. Another one is an immunosuppressant, which has a marketing authorisation that could be extended to include the treatment of COVID-19 patients.

Commissioner for Health and Food Safety, Stella Kyriakides, said: “Today we are taking the first step towards a broad portfolio of therapeutics to treat COVID-19. Whilst vaccination is progressing at increasing speed, the virus will not disappear and patients will need safe and effective treatments to reduce the burden of COVID-19. Our goal is clear, we aim to identify more front-runner candidates under development and authorise at least three new therapeutics by the end of the year. This is the European Health Union in action.”

The five products are in an advanced stage of development and have a high potential to be among the three new COVID-19 therapeutics to receive authorisation by October 2021, the target set under the Strategy, provided the final data demonstrate their safety, quality and efficacy. The products are:

A new COVID-19 indication for existing medicines:

  • baricitinib immunosuppresant (a medicine that reduces the activity of the immune system) from Eli Lilly: an application for extension of marketing authorisation for COVID-19 indication is under assessment

Newly developed monoclonal antibodies under rolling review - a regulatory tool to speed up the assessment of a promising medicine during a public health emergency:

  • combination of bamlanivimab and etesevimab from Eli Lilly: under rolling review
  • combination of casirivimab and imdevimab from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and F. Hoffman-La Roche, Ltd: under rolling review
  • regdanvimab from Celltrion: under rolling review
  • sotrovimab from GlaxoSmithKline and Vir Biotechnology, Inc.: under rolling review

Next Steps

The Commission will draw up a portfolio of at least 10 potential COVID-19 therapeutics by October, building on the work of the newly established expert group on COVID-19 variants.  The selection process will be objective and science based, with selection criteria agreed with the Member States. Since different types of products are needed for different patient populations and different stages and severity of the disease, the expert group will identify product categories and select the most promising therapeutics candidates for each category based on science based criteria. 

The portfolio will contribute to the objective of having at least three new therapeutics authorised by October and possibly two more by the end of the year. The European Medicines Agency will start more rolling reviews of promising therapeutics by end-2021, subject to research and development outcomes.

The Commission recently concluded a joint procurement of monoclonal antibodies (casirivimab and imdevimab) and could launch more by the end of the year.

The first industry matchmaking event on therapeutics will be organised on the 12-13 July to ensure that once authorised therapeutics are produced in sufficient quantity as soon as possible.

Background

The EU Strategy on COVID-19 Therapeutics aims to build a broad portfolio of COVID-19 therapeutics with the goal of having three new therapeutics available by October 2021 and possibly two more by the end of the year. It covers the full lifecycle of medicines from research, development, selection of promising candidates, fast regulatory approval, manufacturing and deployment to final use.

The Strategy forms part of a strong European Health Union, using a coordinated EU approach to better protect the health of our citizens, equip the EU and its Member States to better prevent and address future pandemics, and improve resilience of Europe's health systems.

The Strategy, which focuses on the treatment of patients with COVID-19, works alongside the successful EU Vaccines Strategy, through which safe and effective vaccines against COVID-19 have been authorised for use in the EU to prevent and reduce transmission of cases, as well as hospitalisation rates and deaths caused by the disease.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Why are people so obsessed with televisions?

I got rid of mine around 12 years ago.....Even then I realised it was being used by the parasites to brainwash people.

It absolutely amazes me when people say to me "Did you see this or that programme last night"....I tell them I don't have a tv and always add that watching it will make them mentally ill......They generally then give me the fluoride stare and sometimes say something absurd like "what do you do in the evenings then"

It's pathetic and it's also sad, it really is.

 

I watch TV sometimes. I don't think it hypnotises me into a cult, more the opposite. It is good to know your enemy for a start e.g. what the news is sprouting to the masses. I like to watch some documentaries and I'll make my mind up about it. I also like the wildlife programmes about UK animals and some creative programmes where they make things out of junk and some comedy or musician profiles. I saw bits of that Marina Abramowitz tripe and I think you can guess what I thought of that satanic creature! The bad skin clinic is something I watch because I like to see the good outcomes for people. Having said that, I am sickened by some programmes, especially the ones where young people put their intimate parts on display - total conditioning and drip feed degradation and break down of people's dignity to me. There are also umpteen programmes about murder and evil - how entertaining when your eating your crisps! I can't stand all the mainstream bilge and I choose some films to watch - not many though, because most are awful!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

yay we left the eu

 

Its only a temporary hiatus. If they managed to change a law that quickly it won't be long before it is replaced with another. Its a game of carrot and stick. Let the people think they have won some ground before you hit them with something bigger.

BTW, who do you think makes ivermectin or any other drug to control a non virus or %g symptoms? Either way, they make money- jabs or other drug poison, all the same. Do you not think there is a possibility that these drug therapies may not also become deliberately contaminated?.... or that they are testing stuff in a live scenario...?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

The comments went as expected.

 

merchant replies ☑️

nose replies ☑️

witch replies ☑️

physiognomy replies ☑️

"fellow white" replies ☑️

demon replies ☑️

 

Don't shoot the messenger.

 

ruled by dogs ?

 

Looks more like a cross between a parrot and a tortoise with those piggy little eyes

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

A Nazi Enabling Act under the guise of the contrived and continuous state of emergency of COVID to bring about WEF's "You will own nothing and you'll be happy" / UN Agenda 2030.

 

The people who know what is coming and take action are fortunate in Canada as they have an expansive wilderness to go to ground in.

 

No. National Socialism wasn't anti private property.

 

"Socialist has nothing to do with Marxian Socialism. Marxism is anti-property; true socialism is not. Marxism places no value on the individual, or individual effort, of efficiency; true Socialism values the individual and encourages him in individual efficiency, at the same time holding that his interests as an individual must be in consonance with those of the community. All great inventions, discoveries, achievements were first the product of an individual brain.”

 

- Hitler

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mr M said:

A quick search reveals that Professor Bauld is a behavioural scientist with a PhD in social policy.

 

Her specialisation is in studies modifying behaviour to produce 'positive' health outcomes. Examples of her work include studies into whether paying people will get them to stop smoking, reducing marketing of alcohol to decrease harmful drinking.

 

She is not a doctor and is not qualified to give medical advice. She is not a virologist nor an epidemiologist, she has no background in genetics, biochemistry nor molecular biology.

 

In short we shouldn't care what this woman says, her advice is worthless. She's using flawed statistics and computer modelling to push an agenda. Yet more psychological warfare from our governments directed at it's own people, just like her colleagues in SPI-B.

 

 

Absolutely agree with you.

 

She is not being hypnotised as @Roscommon suggests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...