Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Why are people so obsessed with televisions?

I got rid of mine around 12 years ago.....Even then I realised it was being used by the parasites to brainwash people.

It absolutely amazes me when people say to me "Did you see this or that programme last night"....I tell them I don't have a tv and always add that watching it will make them mentally ill......They generally then give me the fluoride stare and sometimes say something absurd like "what do you do in the evenings then"

It's pathetic and it's also sad, it really is.

Yup exactly what my supervisor at work said to me 'What do you do in the evenings' lol

Stare at a wall, its better for my soul. 

The TV has been the biggest weapon used on mankind.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Like 3

They're now removing newborns from mothers in NSW and pushing the jab even harder than before... - I read a screenshot somewhere where some pregnant Aussie woman was told no caesareans would be offered to unjabbed mothers should they need them.

We went from masking mothers given birth, wrapping newborns in plastic sheets to the jabbing and separating them in under a year.

How long before the State takes them away in vans should parents refuse mandatory hormone blockers?

545134208_Screenshot2021-10-02003053.jpg.7dc9954a658958d3cf4f170190b8dbe1.jpg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Saved said:

Indeed. There were plenty that did not fit their clothing, also. It was if they all met in a warehouse half an hour before being called in and had a job lot pile of counterfeit clothing from which to choose.

It was these that piled in, shoving, screaming, raising the atmosphere to one of confrontation. Once the desired energy had been met, the riot squad moved in with their helmets, body armour and batons.

Yep, i was quite near watching them and it was choreographed, much the same as the last one  i went to when they had the likes of tatman with his megaphone and other assorted shills getting everyone away from parliament square to 'hold the line' as they kept urging and it was a masterclass in kettling,i stood on the crossroads and watched them get people up to the police line then the black scum started coming in from the sides,thankfully nothing of note happened as a lot got pissed off and wandered back to the square but standing back and taking note you could see what was happening

16 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

This woman should go directly to jail, and one day I hope she does for a long time.

Professor Linda Bauld

Dangerous woman.  Saying children will suffer from not being able to go to

school if they don't have the Covid vaccine, because they might get Covid ... utter

bollocks. 

She has went from being an ordinary university lecturer to holding a government role and having mini-documentaries made on her.

Yet folk still insist that these types have nothing to gain from towing the line of the elite.

Edited by ar55
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

They're now removing newborns from mothers in NSW and pushing the jab even harder than before... - I read a screenshot somewhere where some pregnant Aussie woman was told no caesareans would be offered to unjabbed mothers should they need them.

We went from masking mothers given birth, wrapping newborns in plastic sheets to the jabbing and separating them in under a year.

How long before the State takes them away in vans should parents refuse mandatory hormone blockers?

545134208_Screenshot2021-10-02003053.jpg.7dc9954a658958d3cf4f170190b8dbe1.jpg

A family member of mine in NSW is pregnant and her doctor advised her not o get the vaccine because it is a high risk pregnancy. I wonder how many doctors are recommending vaccinating pregnant women when so many pregnancies are carrying higher risks, such as ivf babies and older mothers etc.

1 minute ago, Observed said:

A family member of mine in NSW is pregnant and her doctor advised her not o get the vaccine because it is a high risk pregnancy. I wonder how many doctors are recommending vaccinating pregnant women when so many pregnancies are carrying higher risks, such as ivf babies and older mothers etc.

just wait for some busy body to report that dr to the authorities and they'll loose their license.

It just happened here in NZ where some Dr wrote an open letter to his community saying even though his clinic was doing the jabs, he, personally, [specifying he was writing on his own accord, not as part of the clinic] wouldn't/couldn't recommend preg woman take it and will not be giving one injection. 

Vilified in the media, publicly shammed and striped of his license.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

haha

That reminds me of one of those govt 'safety' ads we had here in NZ in the 90s.

It was called 'Break the Cycle' [of child abuse]

A child was feeding her doll peas in a highchair:

"eat your peas, dolly...."

"eat your f&&king peas, dolly"

"You ungrateful little bi!ch!" and starting smashing its head in with the spoon.😆

BREAK THE CYCLE.

We had some hard hitting 'public service' adds here back in the day. These days they would be considered 'offensive' to the fragile or some minority group - they were that badgood.

• Haha 2

Just now, skitzorat said:

haha

That reminds me of one of those govt 'safety' ads we had here in NZ in the 90s.

It was called 'Break the Cycle' [of child abuse]

A child was feeding her doll peas in a highchair:

"eat your peas, dolly...."

"eat your f&&king peas, dolly"

"You ungrateful little bi!ch!" and starting smashing its head in with the spoon.😆

BREAK THE CYCLE.

We had some hard hitting 'public service' adds here back in the day. These days they would be considered 'offensive' to the fragile or some minority group - they were that badgood.

Hilarious.

Worlds lost the plot.

Give_Peas_A_Chance_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1

image.png.d0701ff492bb1920e541d2faa9be03fb.png

🤮

Scotland’s Vaccine Passport app doesn’t appear to be working. 

Football fans will likely need a hard copy this weekend.

Hopefully the sound of police and stewards shouting ‘Get your papers ready’ resonates with fans.

Edited by ar55
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

what do you think of this idea that all these masked up police in australia that are brutalising the public might be ringers brought in from somewhere else either private defence contractors or even military that are then being dressed into police riot gear to make them look like police?

I heard max igan saying he was beginning to believe that might be going on and suggested they might be from china. I'd had the same thought myself for example when i saw those guys dressed in olive green arresting that tradie when he approached their car. Their dress made me think of the IDF and i had the same thought max has expressed this week except i was wondering if troops were being brought in from israel

Thomas Sheridan saying in recent video he came across what appeared to be Lithuanian troops at a petrol station in Ireland at 5 am. Specualting they may be here on training exercises

• Like 1

The media and these obsessed vaccine advocates realy having their imaginary world challenged with all these reports coming in now. It is going to be quite difficult for them to continue on with their imaginary reality.

Canadian Gov’t Can Now Seize Private Property in the Name of COVID

A Canadian provincial government have granted themselves ’emergency powers’ that allow them to seize personal property at will, all in the name of Covid.

Under Orwellian new health orders, the Saskatchewan minister may “authorize the entry into any building or on any land, without warrant, by any person in the course of implementing an emergency plan.” 

But it gets worse…

The Canadian government has also granted itself the power to “cause the evacuation of persons and the removal of persons or livestock and personal property from any area of Saskatchewan that is or may be affected by an emergency and make arrangements for the adequate care and protection of those persons or livestock and of the personal property.”

https://newspunch.com/canadian-govt-can-now-seize-private-property-in-the-name-of-covid/

• Thanks 1