Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

33 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

This woman should go directly to jail, and one day I hope she does for a long time.

Professor Linda Bauld

Dangerous woman.  Saying children will suffer from not being able to go to

school if they don't have the Covid vaccine, because they might get Covid ... utter

bollocks. 

Although I hate everything these people stand for in regards to the Plandemic. Is it not the case that since these people are acting under a state of hypnosis they therefore cannot be criminally liable.

I know this would let a hell of a lot of evil people off the hook, but it would have to be taken into consideration if we were ever to have a Nremburg 2.0 scenario.

But the people who planned and organized the hypnosis should swing from the Gallows, with there being some sort of re-education camp system set up for the rest.

Thoughts ?????

8 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Although I hate everything these people stand for in regards to the Plandemic. Is it not the case that since these people are acting under a state of hypnosis they therefore cannot be criminally liable.

I know this would let a hell of a lot of evil people off the hook, but it would have to be taken into consideration if we were ever to have a Nremburg 2.0 scenario.

But the people who planned and organized the hypnosis should swing from the Gallows, with there being some sort of re-education camp system set up for the rest.

Thoughts ?????

Where is the evidence "these people" are hypnotised?

I don't think that is the case at all.  Most are immoral, taking their wages and living with the lies.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't think that is the case at all.  Most are immoral, taking their wages and living with the lies.

They're not hypnotised. We're just seeing the result of the long march through the institutions. Their politics might have changed slightly since the Rudi Dutschke days, but their infiltration and subversion strategies remain the same.

• Like 2

Can't seem to get the video to upload, but it was an interesting one someone sent me of a guy travelling from Brazil to England who knew his common law rights. Police tried to get him to quarrantine. He remained resilient. Had to spend 6 hrs in a police cell which he is charging the costs back. But essentially, he didn't have to spend anytime in the quarrantine hotel after coming from a red listed country......

23 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I posted link to a podcast recently where Clinical Psycologist professor Matties Desmet gave a highly detailed anylisis on how basically all of humanity has been put under some kind of hypnotic spell in regards to Covid, as well as why some people (like ourselves) have not been influenced.

If you haven't done so already, I suggest you give it a watch. He lays out a very convicing case which leads me to believe that he is 100% bang on the money. and in fact when you think about it there is no other explanation.......

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1dRJZNaMrkNJB

Edited by Roscommon

How long before plan b starts kicking in I wonder?

Every year the NHS is apparently 'under pressure' so it's just a matter of time really.

Saying that, not much will really affect me anyway. I won't wear a mask as I never did first time around, and I don't go clubbing either so the passports shouldn't have much impact. It's just another push to force everyone to take the death shot.

Edited by Martin1234
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

I posted link to a podcast recently where Clinical Psycologist professor Matties Desmet gave a highly detailed anylisis on how basically all of humanity has been put under some kind of hypnotic spell in regards to Covid, as well as why some people (like ourselves) have not been influenced.

If you haven't done so already, I suggest you give it a watch. He lays out a very convicing case which leads me to believe that he is 100% bang on the money. and in fact when you think about it there is no other explanation.......

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1dRJZNaMrkNJB

Some would say a spell, and some would say brainwashed by propaganda and subversives. I guess it depends how literal you take things, but I will give it a watch.

• Like 1

@Roscommon

The dude in that vid is making some fair points to be honest. He's basically saying that in a society without social cohesion, where people are lost and lack purpose, that it's easy to indoctrinate them into a cult so they feel like they have meaning, hence why we have all these jobsworths. This is something I have brought up before, but he is definitely better at articulating how I feel.

I'm only 16 mins in, but I will watch the rest though. Cheers for sharing.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

My friends want to jab their daughter but she doesn't want to... I don't think my daughter influenced her by any kind... We just said what we think... My point is if kids 12+ can decide about taking the vaccine why wouldn't they be allowed to refuse on their own too ? :(

My dad can't visit mom in hospital without test. He left job to look after her... Tests in Poland cost minimum 22GBP and are valid for 48h 🙄 My dad has about 420GBP pension which is two times more than average...

It made him thinking about converting but then on a bus stop he met lady with 'rare' symptoms who almost died... 🥴

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

This woman should go directly to jail, and one day I hope she does for a long time.

Professor Linda Bauld

school if they don't have the Covid vaccine, because they might get Covid ... utter

bollocks. 

It matters not where you pause that video - she's a host to dark spirits.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Every year the NHS is apparently 'under pressure' so it's just a matter of time really.

This is nothing new. I remember in the 1960s and 1970s hearing stories about the understaffed, underpaid, and under pressure NHS. If it wasn't smog, it was the Hong Kong flu. It is cyclical.

55 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Can't seem to get the video to upload, but it was an interesting one someone sent me of a guy travelling from Brazil to England who knew his common law rights. Police tried to get him to quarrantine. He remained resilient. Had to spend 6 hrs in a police cell which he is charging the costs back. But essentially, he didn't have to spend anytime in the quarrantine hotel after coming from a red listed country......

👍

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Professor Linda Bauld

bollocks. 

Counterfeit human

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

👍

A ray of hope. Knowledge is power. 👊

I think he explained the whole thing so simply and made it easy to understand.

Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015

S.26.2 A police constable guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 14 years or a fine (or both).

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/2/section/26/enacted

Not only this is great for travellers but more importantly we do not have to follow The Coronavirus Act 2020. Ha ha! Obviously people will not understand this and they will still challenge you that it is the law.

I'd say, download this video and upload it somewhere else where it won't be deleted.... It's only a matter of time.

Edited by DaleP

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

when she says that children getting jabbed will allow them to do things they enjoy doing its as if the subtext of that is a message to the childrens parents that if they want their holiday abroad they better jab their kid(s)

Sadly i think there are some parents who are weak in character who will listen to that subtext instead of making a stand against this criminality so that we can end this nonsense

Edited by Macnamara

6 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

US military grounds its pilots who have had the clotshot.Civilian piots are ok to go though,must be somthing to do with the uniform and corona being able to distinguish between civilian and military

what do you think of this idea that all these masked up police in australia that are brutalising the public might be ringers brought in from somewhere else either private defence contractors or even military that are then being dressed into police riot gear to make them look like police?

I heard max igan saying he was beginning to believe that might be going on and suggested they might be from china. I'd had the same thought myself for example when i saw those guys dressed in olive green arresting that tradie when he approached their car. Their dress made me think of the IDF and i had the same thought max has expressed this week except i was wondering if troops were being brought in from israel

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what do you think of this idea that all these masked up police in australia that are brutalising the public might be ringers brought in from somewhere else either private defence contractors or even military that are then being dressed into police riot gear to make them look like police?

I heard max igan saying he was beginning to believe that might be going on and suggested they might be from china. I'd had the same thought myself for example when i saw those guys dressed in olive green arresting that tradie when he approached their car. Their dress made me think of the IDF and i had the same thought max has expressed this week except i was wondering if troops were being brought in from israel

It could be interesting to find out where they all travel from to get to the protest venue and return to when they are done bashing people up. I can't imagine they all travel from and to a single police station

Edited by Anders

7 minutes ago, Anders said:

It could be interesting to find out where they all travel from to get to the protest venue. I can't imagine they all travel from a single police station

If the Aussies could get organised - just a few dozen with radios and cars - they could communicate the thugs' journey back to from whence they came.

If it was a series of police stations, which I highly doubt, then follow them some more as they leave these satellite bases. I would bet that they eventually travel to a barracks or military complex.

This is a war and these kinds of reconnaissance missions need to be undertaken by ordinary folk if they are going to stand a chance of turning the tide.

When I went to Trafalgar Square last Autumn, you could tell who were the police and who were drafted in meat heads from private security firms. Some of them looked like bouncers or minders. The real police looked clean cut and soft - the sorts that have been fast tracked because they went to university. 

• Like 1