Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

@Roscommon

 

The dude in that vid is making some fair points to be honest. He's basically saying that in a society without social cohesion, where people are lost and lack purpose, that it's easy to indoctrinate them into a cult so they feel like they have meaning, hence why we have all these jobsworths. This is something I have brought up before, but he is definitely better at articulating how I feel.

 

I'm only 16 mins in, but I will watch the rest though. Cheers for sharing.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My friends want to jab their daughter but she doesn't want to... I don't think my daughter influenced her by any kind... We just said what we think... My point is if kids 12+ can decide about taking the vaccine why wouldn't they be allowed to refuse on their own too ? :(

My dad can't visit mom in hospital without test. He left job to look after her... Tests in Poland cost minimum 22GBP and are valid for 48h 🙄 My dad has about 420GBP pension which is two times more than average...

It made him thinking about converting but then on a bus stop he met lady with 'rare' symptoms who almost died... 🥴

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

This woman should go directly to jail, and one day I hope she does for a long time.

Professor Linda Bauld

 

Dangerous woman.  Saying children will suffer from not being able to go to

school if they don't have the Covid vaccine, because they might get Covid ... utter

bollocks. 

 

 

 

It matters not where you pause that video - she's a host to dark spirits.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Can't seem to get the video to upload, but it was an interesting one someone sent me of a guy travelling from Brazil to England who knew his common law rights. Police tried to get him to quarrantine. He remained resilient. Had to spend 6 hrs in a police cell which he is charging the costs back. But essentially, he didn't have to spend anytime in the quarrantine hotel after coming from a red listed country......

 

👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

This woman should go directly to jail, and one day I hope she does for a long time.

Professor Linda Bauld

 

Dangerous woman.  Saying children will suffer from not being able to go to

school if they don't have the Covid vaccine, because they might get Covid ... utter

bollocks. 

 

 

 

Counterfeit human

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

 

👍

 

A ray of hope. Knowledge is power. 👊

I think he explained the whole thing so simply and made it easy to understand.

 

 

Quote

Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015

 

S.26.2 A police constable guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 14 years or a fine (or both).

 

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/2/section/26/enacted

 

Not only this is great for travellers but more importantly we do not have to follow The Coronavirus Act 2020. Ha ha! Obviously people will not understand this and they will still challenge you that it is the law.

 

I'd say, download this video and upload it somewhere else where it won't be deleted.... It's only a matter of time.

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

when she says that children getting jabbed will allow them to do things they enjoy doing its as if the subtext of that is a message to the childrens parents that if they want their holiday abroad they better jab their kid(s)

 

Sadly i think there are some parents who are weak in character who will listen to that subtext instead of making a stand against this criminality so that we can end this nonsense

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

US military grounds its pilots who have had the clotshot.Civilian piots are ok to go though,must be somthing to do with the uniform and corona being able to distinguish between civilian and military

 

what do you think of this idea that all these masked up police in australia that are brutalising the public might be ringers brought in from somewhere else either private defence contractors or even military that are then being dressed into police riot gear to make them look like police?

 

I heard max igan saying he was beginning to believe that might be going on and suggested they might be from china. I'd had the same thought myself for example when i saw those guys dressed in olive green arresting that tradie when he approached their car. Their dress made me think of the IDF and i had the same thought max has expressed this week except i was wondering if troops were being brought in from israel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

what do you think of this idea that all these masked up police in australia that are brutalising the public might be ringers brought in from somewhere else either private defence contractors or even military that are then being dressed into police riot gear to make them look like police?

 

I heard max igan saying he was beginning to believe that might be going on and suggested they might be from china. I'd had the same thought myself for example when i saw those guys dressed in olive green arresting that tradie when he approached their car. Their dress made me think of the IDF and i had the same thought max has expressed this week except i was wondering if troops were being brought in from israel

 

It could be interesting to find out where they all travel from to get to the protest venue and return to when they are done bashing people up. I can't imagine they all travel from and to a single police station

Edited by Anders
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Anders said:

 

It could be interesting to find out where they all travel from to get to the protest venue. I can't imagine they all travel from a single police station

If the Aussies could get organised - just a few dozen with radios and cars - they could communicate the thugs' journey back to from whence they came.

 

If it was a series of police stations, which I highly doubt, then follow them some more as they leave these satellite bases. I would bet that they eventually travel to a barracks or military complex.

 

This is a war and these kinds of reconnaissance missions need to be undertaken by ordinary folk if they are going to stand a chance of turning the tide.

 

When I went to Trafalgar Square last Autumn, you could tell who were the police and who were drafted in meat heads from private security firms. Some of them looked like bouncers or minders. The real police looked clean cut and soft - the sorts that have been fast tracked because they went to university. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

what do you think of this idea that all these masked up police in australia that are brutalising the public might be ringers brought in from somewhere else either private defence contractors or even military that are then being dressed into police riot gear to make them look like police?

 

I heard max igan saying he was beginning to believe that might be going on and suggested they might be from china. I'd had the same thought myself for example when i saw those guys dressed in olive green arresting that tradie when he approached their car. Their dress made me think of the IDF and i had the same thought max has expressed this week except i was wondering if troops were being brought in from israel

I checked the Victoria police special operations group wiki page and their special operations group changed thir uniform from black to khaki in 2021 so i'm inclined to believe that it was a group of Victoria SOG in an unmarked car ,moving on to the predator pach i found the exact same ones on ebay for a few dollars and i also saw a close up of the predator patch and its a distinct different colour (and exactly the same as the ebay and amazon patches)to the police patch alongside it.I'm now inclined to believe its some gung ho coppers non uniform item he put on thinking it looked good !

 

Edit

Thinking about the uniform colour change i think it's to distinguish them from the black rank and file robodopes once they are togged up in their skateboarding gear and to give them a more militaristic 'air'

Fucken wannabes

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Police_Special_Operations_Group

 

patch from an ebay ad 6.95 free shipping !!

 

Predator Tactical Combat Patch Approx 8x5cm (Hook & Loop) Airsoft

Edited by whatthefoxhat
missing wurdz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Saved said:

If the Aussies could get organised - just a few dozen with radios and cars - they could communicate the thugs' journey back to from whence they came.

 

If it was a series of police stations, which I highly doubt, then follow them some more as they leave these satellite bases. I would bet that they eventually travel to a barracks or military complex.

 

This is a war and these kinds of reconnaissance missions need to be undertaken by ordinary folk if they are going to stand a chance of turning the tide.

 

When I went to Trafalgar Square last Autumn, you could tell who were the police and who were drafted in meat heads from private security firms. Some of them looked like bouncers or minders. The real police looked clean cut and soft - the sorts that have been fast tracked because they went to university. 

I was there last september and you are right in what you are saying,when they suddenly moved in around the raised area from the side streets a lot of them didn't have distinct numbers visible and the gear they were wearing didn't look issue either on a lot of them,more like dyed boiler suits !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"COVID-19 vaccinations will be made mandatory for authorised workers in Victoria with all workers being required to have at least one dose by October 15. Premier Daniel Andrews today announced the strict new rule which would require all authorised workers to be fully vaccinated by November 26." https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-vaccine-mandate-victoria-authorised-workers-list-everything-to-know-explainer/8637b5f3-93af-4079-818d-eb2e2047f4b3

 

@Bullion Well, I'm out of a job now mate.

 

Fuck him. I'll never submit.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

If only Daniel would resign ‘in sympathy’

That depends on how willingly he will sell his soul. If he dare starts to question the narrative - the narrative the people don't want - then he can expect a visit from the gang of globothugs, threatening to make someone from his family disappear, or make him go missing from a beach, or car crash, or plane crash. Even a slight deviation from the narrative will find him facing some sort of corruption hearing. His body language remains relatively unchanged, he will just stooge his way along. Martin Foley looks ready to crack however. His body language indicates he knows his lying. Don't be surprised if he finds himself facing some sort of set back in his life if he starts questioning the mantra.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Observed said:

That depends on how willingly he will sell his soul. If he dare starts to question the narrative - the narrative the people don't want - then he can expect a visit from the gang of globothugs, threatening to make someone from his family disappear, or make him go missing from a beach, or car crash, or plane crash. Even a slight deviation from the narrative will find him facing some sort of corruption hearing. His body language remains relatively unchanged, he will just stooge his way along. Martin Foley looks ready to crack however. His body language indicates he knows his lying. Don't be surprised if he finds himself facing some sort of set back in his life if he starts questioning the mantra.

I think Daniel actually ‘enjoys’ his role, he thinks he’s elite and ‘one of them’. Remember, he got his wife off of being breath tested when she ran over that cyclist. He loves the power even though he’s just a big eared freak.

Agree about Martin, he’s already fluffing his lines and letting the truth slip out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"COVID-19 vaccinations will be made mandatory for authorised workers in Victoria with all workers being required to have at least one dose by October 15. Premier Daniel Andrews today announced the strict new rule which would require all authorised workers to be fully vaccinated by November 26." https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-vaccine-mandate-victoria-authorised-workers-list-everything-to-know-explainer/8637b5f3-93af-4079-818d-eb2e2047f4b3

 

@Bullion Well, I'm out of a job now mate.

 

Fuck him. I'll never submit.

Is there no talking to your boss, how are they enforcing it btw…. do you have to show them proof.

Check your pms in a few

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...