Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

Like Hugo says, I don't believe this happened naturally.

Deer is very sensitive to human presence and they normally stay in the woods. The minute they sense human, they'll just disappear so very much doubt that it wondered into such populated area and rare white one at that! I reckon it was released and possibly a message to someone. This is pure speculation but an instruction, go ahead message to say kill an innocent white male and they know who that is..... he could even be called Mr Deer/Stag..... an animal sacrifice with red houses and black/white doors in the background??? Bootle Street name may be significant e.g. anagram. Interestingly, fullmoon in October is called the 'Hunter's moon' apparently.

I know what you mean. I'm a little crazy about symbolism nowadays 🥴

Few years back Deer escaped from our Deer Park. Vet told the Police to soot it... Just the sad anecdote... But white deer can mean something this time...

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

What are you getting at BRO?

At least he’s not oh I don’t know, perhaps languishing at some flash beach suburb, getting mummy to run around after him so he doesn’t have to make the effort to make a stand and not wear a mask; perhaps.

I was being sarcastic; taking the piss out of the wokeness infecting Western societies, including NZ govt and their police and the new 'race relations' / critical race theory / colonisers/victims bullshit that's gone full throttle this year throughout our institutions, and playing off this... 

image.png.ddddb43a7822de29e4f3943f2a3017ac.png

as he was 'escaping' to attend a mob funeral.

10 hours ago, elongated1 said:

There was a thread in the old forum exactly about this point.

The ones in tea/coffe are natural occurring, not byproduct so it is different. That's how I understood.

No. If you look at the sheer amount of fluoride in tea coffee and chocolate you can very easily see there is no way this can be natural.  I have an old book from the 70's called the composition of foods wherein they take foods and vaporise this into a  mass spectometer and analize the composition, water content, all the vitamins, fibre, minerals etc and the amount of fluoride in tea coffee and chocolate is huge. We are talking thousands of times that of any other food. There is no way that huge amounts of such a toxic element can be a natural part of a plant's metabolism.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Velma said:

You wouldn't knock it if you had a hangover, but oddly enough, fresh meat and milk are on short supply and farmers are pouring it away, because it can’t be transported, which is a helluva coincidence, considering the ‘climate change coalition' want an end to meat and dairy production, to supposedly cut CO2 emissions.

To quote Greta Thunberg, “blah, blah, blah…”

God i hate that bitch so much. Every time i see that ugly satanic face it makes me violently puke and puts me off my food for a week.

Maybe it is all just an evil scheme by the nwo, to starve us to death, along with the food shortages and this ugly whore bitch, especially chosen for being the most minging cow in the world, puts anybody and everyone off their nosh, who would ever eat again.

• Haha 2

just had an email. the gov want evidence from the public.

The Government has launched a public call for evidence on its planned approach to covid-19 status certification, in the event that it considers it necessary to introduce this measure over this autumn or winter.

Read a summary of the proposals, and share your views:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/proposal-for-mandatory-covid-certification-in-a-plan-b-scenario

The call for evidence is open until 11 October.

35 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Never thought i would see masterbating matt hand cock have the nerve to take to the streets and touch people, no face mask, no distancing, no following of the rules set out by B.J. sellout sajid and dr chris shitty, now he's going to trot off to his masonic temple and get back to sucking satan's cock with that evil lying two-faced mouth of his. What a bar steward.

31 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

just had an email. the gov want evidence from the public.

The Government has launched a public call for evidence on its planned approach to covid-19 status certification, in the event that it considers it necessary to introduce this measure over this autumn or winter.

Read a summary of the proposals, and share your views:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/proposal-for-mandatory-covid-certification-in-a-plan-b-scenario

The call for evidence is open until 11 October.

Same here. Can’t imagine what their decision will be. 

This government has managed to lurch from one successive crisis to the next; without pausing to consider how compelling a healthy workforce to stay at home and shield from an imaginary disease (Munchausen Syndrome by proxy) to protect others, would impact the supply chain and they have the audacity to blame Brexit! How about blame Boris?

A fuel crisis and food shortages are not going to help the sick and dying during a supposed global pandemic; or the mental health crisis from lockdowns, which they act like has sprung up from nowhere, but I am sure they have a pill for that, like they have developed new ‘heart medicine’ to counter myocarditis, the deadly side effect of the fake vaccine.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Same here. Can’t imagine what their decision will be. 

But it'll be for "your benefit" 👍 so nothing to worry about 😢

It's like the "Show Trials" Stalin & Hitler had, the decision is already made, the rest is just to pretend they "listen".

Edited by campanar
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I thought someone was having a larf online...

243478208_10165799678635360_6785366290864866663_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=X1VdRYpbDagAX8wBzLY&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=5e017a50bf20f7d8c74b3ee7ed3a89b5&oe=615A642B

But it's true! I read it in the paper, they would never lie!

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "THE 情第 AGE National Victoria Coronavirus pandemic 'Quite ridiculous': Golf courses are open, but toilets are not By Cassandra Morgan September 30, 2021- 11.50am"

243711710_10165799681135360_1280927851606572483_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=KWYCxl6XBE8AX9Igqf9&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=466dae2e16490006ac4ae8a3210dd3f3&oe=615A9319

If I wore one of those, I'd be able to go on the protests! The only thing stopping me is panic of needing a piddle and when I panic about needing one, it makes me need one! 

• Like 1

The amount of abuse I'm getting over this is just ridiculous. Usual BBC crap!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-58736720

So apparently, according to my very manic at the time mother, there are unvaccinated individuals around my age being admitted to intensive care. Ok mum, I'd like to see the proof of that.

So I get this article and can find no information on that George McLean, likely a fictional character. The Dr used is the same Dr they keep using in articles for this area...no one else gets a chance to talk.

I tried to explain things, but got told she isn't interested in what I have to say and I should listen to her 🤣 (geez, I'm an adult with a family of my own.)

She has no idea about crisis actors, fear mongering...try to explain it, but she won't hear it. All hail the BBC. 😣

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

So apparently, according to my very manic at the time mother, there are unvaccinated individuals around my age being admitted to intensive care. Ok mum, I'd like to see the proof of that.

So I get this article and can find no information on that George McLean, likely a fictional character. The Dr used is the same Dr they keep using in articles for this area...no one else gets a chance to talk.

I tried to explain things, but got told she isn't interested in what I have to say and I should listen to her 🤣 (geez, I'm an adult with a family of my own.)

She has no idea about crisis actors, fear mongering...try to explain it, but she won't hear it. All hail the BBC. 😣

Make your own mind up on the stats in this article, but as always, they don't lie, just report in a way to frighten the Sheeple.

"They show, broadly, that across all age groups, the rate of admissions per 100,000 is higher among unvaccinated individuals compared to those who are double-jabbed.

However, they do not differentiate between people who are admitted because they are ill with Covid, and people who are being treated for other health issues and do not require hospitalisation for the virus."

Edited by campanar

22 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

DayzofNoah explains it quite well, how the propaganda must be continuous, relentless, never relaxed and ever changing. We don’t discuss, the curve, the peak or R number anymore and tiers have disappeared. We no longer get bar charts showing daily death rates, they just say infections have ‘increased.’ Yesterday's narrative is forgotten.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Velma said:

DayzofNoah explains it quite well, how the propaganda must be continuous, relentless, never relaxed and ever changing. We don’t discuss, the curve, the peak or R number anymore and tiers have disappeared. We no longer get bar charts showing daily death rates, they just say infections have ‘increased.’ Yesterday's narrative is forgotten.

Which is what they did after the Brexit vote - court cases, rebel MPs, delays, useless negotiations, useless Maybot and her secret deal etc etc all designed to wear down the breixiters....

• Like 1

There is a reason they do unreasonable things. Well two actually. One is that they are all totally mad and powerhungry at the same time and the vaks is there to kill off people...or, and I really wondered about this, because it's all so weird, that they want us angry and annoyed.

Why? So they can give us a solution via the one world government, which will at first be oh so benevolent that it doesn't seem bad at all after what we have been through.

They couldn't just have implemented this when all was hunky dory, but now it would seem like the lesser of two evils, especially if they announced that they found all politicians corrupt and covid was just a made up thing by those people, whilst the new gov will scrap the jabs and lead us all to freedom. Yay. Everyone would clap for the new way.

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

State of this cant.

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE!  Team of 'journalists'....

2035357008_Screenshot2021-09-30225620.jpg.e04417e9e09f31cee2b3a0c75179ae1f.jpg

I can see it in the dark with my eyes closed.. ps. how much is it's mask it's selling these days?

Well how about that! Fancy seeing this old prat being retweeted by Brees.. remember when he came out of nowhere and started jamming up youtubes 'recommended' on a jordon petersburg scale?

image.png.7cbb55f2fb62c564743b236780f49730.png