Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

oh those damn French.....

image.png.2218175e63215b5868281922cd257026.png

Oh noes not the french blockading the tax free Jersey fishermen cant have that wot wot wot,Where were the fuckin royal Navy.The senior service, when the flotilla of fighting age males were coming across the fucking channel in pedallos like they were on a bastard day trip ?

What does it matter afterall? we are all fucked ,this is just entertainment until judgement day

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

There was a thread in the old forum exactly about this point.

The ones in tea/coffe are natural occurring, not byproduct so it is different. That's how I understood.

I'd worry more about forced jabs than getting hung up on fluoride in the water at this present time,90% of England has had it for years,its only because the Scots and the Welsh are about to get it that its become newsworthy all of a sudden which everyone seems to have missed

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The bigger picture is the media manipulate people all the time. Most people

on this forum know this by now.

Some of these events are staged in the UK, Australia and elsewhere to frighten people imo.

I couldn’t see any ‘manipulation’ in that video - or numerous others by Carlson; looked like the facts to me - as I hope ‘many others’ here can see.

And im sure they’re eye openers to many not ‘here’.

I realise some things are staged, but I’ve seen nothing on that Aussie guy’s two videos I’ve watched - and applauded - or Carlson’s, that I believe to be staged.

People are going to be ‘frightened’ of one thing or another whatever goes on; way of the world.

Some ‘conspiracy theorists’ are just straight out paranoid.

Go and have a walk in the woods/forest; listen to the birds. 

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

US$700,000

NZ$1.1M

AU$975,000

€600,000

£521,000

Ere anyone following any discussion anywhere about creepy joe being replaced by a stand in due to the original being so mentally unfit to carry out the role of potus he's had to be retired ?

Seen some convincing pictures of masks and stand ins/body doubles and a clip of our own spineless albino jellyfish saying 'you aint joe biden' off camera

Wouldn't put it past them

18 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Yeah I know they are lol.. and he even mentioned the historical J'Accuse thing... but as I said... we can think what we like about skynews/fox etc....

At least they're using their platform to speak some truths to millions than nothing at all or complete lies like CNN etc is all I'm saying.... I'm certainly not shrilling for them... :-)

🙄

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'd worry more about forced jabs than getting hung up on fluoride in the water at this present time,90% of England has had it for years,its only because the Scots and the Welsh are about to get it that its become newsworthy all of a sudden which everyone seems to have missed

I didn't think it was as high as 90%.

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Ere anyone following any discussion anywhere about creepy joe being replaced by a stand in due to the original being so mentally unfit to carry out the role of potus he's had to be retired ?

Seen some convincing pictures of masks and stand ins/body doubles and a clip of our own spineless albino jellyfish saying 'you aint joe biden' off camera

Wouldn't put it past them

The props are actually there to deceive the clone into thinking he's President. They built a Truman Show set for him. Fake news, fake White House, Fake windows, Fake injection, Fake President.

May be an image of standing and indoor

Het nieuws, maar dan anders.9/11 Anniversary

image.png.0db4fcf379ceb6a4b8814253c40403d7.png

🧐

At this stage I'm convinced anything shown of him is a green screen/hologram and some clone-creature/actor is rolled out when in actual public settings like above during 9/11

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

I didn't think it was as high as 90%.

Probably not as theres a proportion who get their fluoride from natural sources ,interstingly i came across this document from 2018 recently,on the first page scroll down to the heading 'TARGET GROUPS'

Utopia was a documentary not a dystopian sci fi series on Ch4 !

https://www.england.nhs.uk/ltphimenu/better-care-for-health-conditions-for-dental-healthcare/dental-care-and-water-fluoridation/

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The props are actually there to deceive the clone into thinking he's President. They built a Truman Show set for him. Fake news, fake White House, Fake windows, Fake injection, Fake President.

🧐

At this stage I'm convinced anything shown of him is a green screen/hologram and some clone-creature/actor is rolled out when in actual public settings like above during 9/11

Ahh the ear tabs !! theres also clips of the evil little humunculus fauci and his mask slipping and its not unheard of for dictators to have many body doubles,Saddam,ghaddafi,idi amin dada i suppose it comes with the territory

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

🧐

It is a mask I am convinced 

18 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I'm noticing a trend with these types of stories,New technology introduced,shortly after a data breach of some kind,nobody loses money nor even starts being bombarded with spam mail ,story quietly slips into oblivion ,repeat and the under 35's in particular once again don't notice anything .no losses at the bank no increase in spam e mails,data breaches are normalised

Then comes the day when its all switched on and bank accounts are emptied or skimmed and the government cries foreign actors or black hat hackers

we are being softened up for the biggest bank robbery in history/

oh FFS - state of it... scared of a few knives? I hear the newcomers are fond of them, but you know, thats just part of living in a culturally diverse city - "get used to it" or something was the phrase he said a while back, wasn't it.

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

oh FFS - state of it... scared of a few knives? I hear the newcomers are fond of them, but you know, thats just part of living in a culturally diverse city - "get used to it" or something was the phrase he said a while back, wasn't it.

NO Mr Khan you need 24 hr security as you know there are several million people who would gladly stick a knife in your throat,not because of your skin colour,not because of the god you worship but because you are drunk with power and have exceeded your remit by many orders of magnitude and forcd people to endure untold suffering due to your decisions and your choice to use force to police those decisions

Never forget Mr Khan you cannot live with 24/7 security forever,somebody,somewhere WILL get to you one day

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Never forget Mr Khan you cannot live with 24/7 security forever,somebody,somewhere WILL get to you one day

same as Dan Andrews, Justin Trudeau et al... none of them will ever be safe anywhere again.... none of them. ever.

Edited by skitzorat

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

1170902484_Screenshot2021-09-30095616.jpg.4f334f0b8c55cd2b1d78729f1107ec38.jpg

883408884_Screenshot2021-09-30095631.jpg.dc0615a7950f010aea95aa135a2fb6a5.jpg

Americans better start their stockpilling, even more than they are... if there's any ammo left that is..

image.png.2d3456175dde9e421b32e37107ad7b31.png

This is the engineering of the gun grab,guns being the final hurdle in the US for implementation of the one world government,thats why in th 5 eyes countries Ameria is last to fall solely because they still have the second amendment

In 18 months they have stockpiled and hoarded guns and ammo but the guns are amazingly silent ,how many more jab deaths is enough to kick the shooting off ?

How much or dismantling of the country will be enough for the shooting to start ?

When are they going to use those second amendment rights ?

The world has been watching long enough and we're running out of popcorn

24 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

That's interesting because I was just reading this. T_S has a point, especially with the info you just shared about security.