Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Human10 said:

And what do you think will happen in 2023? It will be glorified and made mandate 🙄

People will be dying? - No problemos - they are already dying. No one reports side effects, there is no control group it's already one dark joke...

 

I'd think that they will mandate it quickly shortly after that. So you've got just over a year to prepare and leg it somewhere but where though. Unless we all go to sentilese island...but chances are they will spear us. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I guess its safe to assume this guy knows what the dealo is...

FAYkWLVWQAEFbFU.jpg.1f8fbfe1ae02586ec3c7e3bfaac79b38.jpg

 

Someone actually did this...

FADsoyRXEAAHrQo.jpg.50409c321c9c8316bc98bafe779ec964.jpg

 

 

Why do they grafitti the stone?

If everybody who went there chipped away some pieces from it as a souvenir.....

OR..... sand it down and re-engrave the damn thing with new message. Sorry my imagination just have fun with these kind of thing. 🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Think what we like about SkyNewsAU and/or Rowan Dean (just like Fox/Tucker) but he's dropping some more heavy truthbombs across his national platform, again.

And he's making some pretty wild accusations at the end. Speaking directly to the camera and actually saying "I accuse...."

 

However, the fact that not one single govt in the world is calling out what's happening in Australia shows the global coordination of these crimes.

 

 

 

Sky News and Rowan Dean are Trump loving Zionists. If they were apolitical, I would

listen more ... and J'Accuse, J'Accuse, J'Accuse ...... the Jewish elite will love that,

if you know the historical meaning.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Sky News and Rowan Dean are Trump loving Zionists. If they were apolitical, I would

listen more ... and J'Accuse, J'Accuse, J'Accuse ...... the Jewish elite will love that,

if you know the historical meaning.

 

 

Look at the bigger picture ffs; your complete hard on for Jews is bloody obsessive.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

Look at the bigger picture ffs; your complete hard on for Jews is bloody obsessive.

 

 

The bigger picture is the media manipulate people all the time. Most people

on this forum know this by now.

 

Some of these events are staged in the UK, Australia and elsewhere to frighten people imo.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Sky News and Rowan Dean are Trump loving Zionists. If they were apolitical, I would

listen more ... and J'Accuse, J'Accuse, J'Accuse ...... the Jewish elite will love that,

if you know the historical meaning.

 

Yeah I know they are lol.. and he even mentioned the historical J'Accuse thing... but as I said... we can think what we like about skynews/fox etc....

At least they're using their platform to speak some truths to millions than nothing at all or complete lies like CNN etc is all I'm saying.... I'm certainly not shrilling for them... :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

There's a ton of fluoride in tea coffee and chocolate as these foods have the caffeine stimulant that gives you a high so negates the low from fluoride, so when they poison you, you do not feel it.

Theres so much fluoride in tea coffee and chocolate it has to be artifically added, i mean we are talking about ten thousand times that found in ordinary everyday foods.

They could have poisioned us with anything as there are so many toxic chemicals out there but they chose fluoride because of its brain poisoning and body wimpying effect, makes you into a coward, scared to stand up and defend yourself and also makes you a sheep, totally obedient to authority figures.

Hence you always see on the tv people drinking cups of tea as though this is a great british tradition any everyone does it, so you should do as well: go on get the kettle on !

also we are taught that chocolate is a treat and some delicious food. Truth is we don't really like any of these foods. it is the caffeine inside the food that the body craves and develops an addiction for, that is why we get a longing and desire everytime we walk the row of brightly coloured sweets, your body is begging for its next fix of drugs

 

There was a thread in the old forum exactly about this point.

The ones in tea/coffe are natural occurring, not byproduct so it is different. That's how I understood.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

oh those damn French.....

 

image.png.2218175e63215b5868281922cd257026.png

Oh noes not the french blockading the tax free Jersey fishermen cant have that wot wot wot,Where were the fuckin royal Navy.The senior service, when the flotilla of fighting age males were coming across the fucking channel in pedallos like they were on a bastard day trip ?

 

What does it matter afterall? we are all fucked ,this is just entertainment until judgement day

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

 

There was a thread in the old forum exactly about this point.

The ones in tea/coffe are natural occurring, not byproduct so it is different. That's how I understood.

I'd worry more about forced jabs than getting hung up on fluoride in the water at this present time,90% of England has had it for years,its only because the Scots and the Welsh are about to get it that its become newsworthy all of a sudden which everyone seems to have missed

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

The bigger picture is the media manipulate people all the time. Most people

on this forum know this by now.

 

Some of these events are staged in the UK, Australia and elsewhere to frighten people imo.

 

 

I couldn’t see any ‘manipulation’ in that video - or numerous others by Carlson; looked like the facts to me - as I hope ‘many others’ here can see.

 

And im sure they’re eye openers to many not ‘here’.

 

I realise some things are staged, but I’ve seen nothing on that Aussie guy’s two videos I’ve watched - and applauded - or Carlson’s, that I believe to be staged.

 

People are going to be ‘frightened’ of one thing or another whatever goes on; way of the world.

 

Some ‘conspiracy theorists’ are just straight out paranoid.

Go and have a walk in the woods/forest; listen to the birds. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

US$700,000

NZ$1.1M

AU$975,000

€600,000

£521,000

 

Image

Ere anyone following any discussion anywhere about creepy joe being replaced by a stand in due to the original being so mentally unfit to carry out the role of potus he's had to be retired ?

 

Seen some convincing pictures of masks and stand ins/body doubles and a clip of our own spineless albino jellyfish saying 'you aint joe biden' off camera

 

Wouldn't put it past them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Yeah I know they are lol.. and he even mentioned the historical J'Accuse thing... but as I said... we can think what we like about skynews/fox etc....

At least they're using their platform to speak some truths to millions than nothing at all or complete lies like CNN etc is all I'm saying.... I'm certainly not shrilling for them... :-)

 

🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'd worry more about forced jabs than getting hung up on fluoride in the water at this present time,90% of England has had it for years,its only because the Scots and the Welsh are about to get it that its become newsworthy all of a sudden which everyone seems to have missed

 

I didn't think it was as high as 90%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Ere anyone following any discussion anywhere about creepy joe being replaced by a stand in due to the original being so mentally unfit to carry out the role of potus he's had to be retired ?

 

Seen some convincing pictures of masks and stand ins/body doubles and a clip of our own spineless albino jellyfish saying 'you aint joe biden' off camera

 

Wouldn't put it past them

The props are actually there to deceive the clone into thinking he's President. They built a Truman Show set for him. Fake news, fake White House, Fake windows, Fake injection, Fake President.

 

May be an image of standing and indoor

Het nieuws, maar dan anders.9/11 Anniversary

 

image.png.0db4fcf379ceb6a4b8814253c40403d7.png

🧐

 

At this stage I'm convinced anything shown of him is a green screen/hologram and some clone-creature/actor is rolled out when in actual public settings like above during 9/11

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

 

I didn't think it was as high as 90%.

Probably not as theres a proportion who get their fluoride from natural sources ,interstingly i came across this document from 2018 recently,on the first page scroll down to the heading 'TARGET GROUPS'

 

Utopia was a documentary not a dystopian sci fi series on Ch4 !

 

https://www.england.nhs.uk/ltphimenu/better-care-for-health-conditions-for-dental-healthcare/dental-care-and-water-fluoridation/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...