Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I agree with that, but I dunno about Noah anymore in all honesty. I'm going through a dark time where I'm questioning my faith and Abrahamism a lot right now.

Still not going to be a Noahide if I can help it though. I would rather make my exit with the old world order than embrace the rainbow world order.

Chasing The Rainbow: The Occult Meaning Behind Covid-19’s Most Prominent Symbol
https://infohubblogger.wordpress.com/2020/05/29/chasing-the-rainbow-the-occult-meaning-behind-covid-19s-most-prominent-symbol/

Since there is nothing new under the sun, I'm wondering if Noah and his family were the only ones in the antediluvian world who refused the graphene vaxx? The rest had to go!

• Like 1

Everything is ‘smart’ – from meters to motorways, fridges, phones and cities, even dust is smart, everything that is, except people.  They are dumbass mofo’s who are meekly submitting to having their DNA re-programmed, forever…. you can’t unring that bell, once it has rung, but most people can’t even hear the alarm bells ringing. The utter desperation to vaccinate every man, woman and child is self-evident of an ulterior motive, but to make life impossible for those who refuse the digital upgrade, is alarming!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

That's ridiculous. To find somebody in the world as identically horse ugly as Ardern is a remarkable achievement. For that person to then be in the position 'she' has landed is beyond remarkable.

I wonder if there's a third ready to take on another viral role in the subversion of all things good.

• Like 2

Convid-1984 has been a Reichstag fire moment govts around the world needed to consolidate power, suspend civil liberties and push through a raft of draconian legislation. NZ Labour certainly hasn't passed up their opportunity. This will wake up the normies /sarcasm

May be an image of text that says "Christopher GET VACCINATED B... @cjsbishop The government has introduced a bill in urgency this afternoon to give itself the power to delay the 2022 local body elections all the way through 2023. It's slipped into the COVID bill we're debating in House right now. Government wants Bill reported back to House by October 14 4:45 PM 29/09/21 Twitter for iPhone"

May be an image of text that says "National Simeon Brown MP 2 hrs Tonight the Government is bringing legislation to Parliament which extends draconian and extreme COVID-19 powers for an additional 12 months from May 2022 to May 2023. Under this legislation the Government will continue to have the power until May 2023 to: -Put in place nationwide lockdowns. -Enter your home or your business at any time without a warrant to ensure you are following the rules. -Continue to put in place rigid COVID orders like restrictions on funeral and tangi or other gatherings. But this Bill goes even further than the current legislation."

May be an image of text

Edited by skitzorat

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Convid-1984 has been a Reichstag fire moment govts around the world needed to consolidate power, suspend civil liberties and push through a raft of draconian legislation. NZ Labour certainly hasn't passed up their opportunity.

May be an image of text that says "Christopher GET VACCINATED B... @cjsbishop The government has introduced a bill in urgency this afternoon to give itself the power to delay the 2022 local body elections all the way through 2023. It's slipped into the COVID bill we're debating in House right now. Government wants Bill reported back to House by October 14 4:45 PM 29/09/21 Twitter for iPhone"

Definitely seems like a lot of commies setting fires over the last 18 months. 😬

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Saved said:

That's ridiculous. To find somebody in the world as identically horse ugly as Ardern is a remarkable achievement. For that person to then be in the position 'she' has landed is beyond remarkable.

I wonder if there's a third ready to take on another viral role in the subversion of all things good.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Definitely seems like a lot of commies setting fires over the last 18 months. 😬

I added some more - it would seem it's even worse😒

We'll be joining the UK and AU in having the military on the streets soon... I wouldn't be surprised if they roll them out in Auckland after the recent 'jail break'...

It's a choice, a product of God-given freewill to submit to evil. 

And it wants the children bad, real bad.

576590551_Screenshot2021-09-29221125.jpg.b7f25b77e24a77ddeeb40518fbb3a970.jpg

BLACK EYED BABIES (PANDEMIC VACCINATED BABIES)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gjkzHY40LNua/

FAZ6xXgVUBAouxS.jpg.049de8bfce6664a06cf6da6580fa9a39.jpg

FAZ6hHsVUAkr4gg.jpg.a34710c0d19091aa490a68192d80ade4.jpg

May be an image of child and text

ABORTION CLINIC STAFFER SAYS SHE WILL DROWN A BABY WHO SURVIVES ABORTION IN A JAR OF SOLUTION

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VGSjOSPGT3Pn/

GRAPHIC VIDEO OF A MASONIC RITUAL CHILD SACRIFICE TAKEN AROUND 1900

Think it is fake? It is old. Watch it a few times and look at some of the players. They murder our children by the thousands and have been for centuries. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ymYeS5VDMGMo/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I wonder if they'll bring them in a big white ship again? You know, for added spectacle.

Well Dr Simone it's all about fear,70k got rid of is nothing really if they can be replaced with troops that would otherwise be sitting idle since withdrawing from Afghan ( and there being no current suitable conflicts to redeploy them to)and think of the propaganda value of losing 70k workers to scare the 'vaccine hesitant' into compliance

And yes your question may be rhetorical ,however if you still believe in a pandemic at this point you either haven't been paying attention or your bank balance has disturbed the balance of your mind

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I wonder if they'll bring them in a big white ship again? You know, for added spectacle.

Bringing in retired healthcare workers will kill them all off, like they did in the UK with the retired healthcare workers and many got sick and died. 

They can replace healthcare workers with unskilled workers because all they do is give people drugs and put them on the pathway to death. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

It's a choice, a product of God-given freewill to submit to evil. 

And it wants the children bad, real bad.

576590551_Screenshot2021-09-29221125.jpg.b7f25b77e24a77ddeeb40518fbb3a970.jpg

BLACK EYED BABIES (PANDEMIC VACCINATED BABIES)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gjkzHY40LNua/

FAZ6xXgVUBAouxS.jpg.049de8bfce6664a06cf6da6580fa9a39.jpg

FAZ6hHsVUAkr4gg.jpg.a34710c0d19091aa490a68192d80ade4.jpg

May be an image of child and text

ABORTION CLINIC STAFFER SAYS SHE WILL DROWN A BABY WHO SURVIVES ABORTION IN A JAR OF SOLUTION

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VGSjOSPGT3Pn/

GRAPHIC VIDEO OF A MASONIC RITUAL CHILD SACRIFICE TAKEN AROUND 1900

Think it is fake? It is old. Watch it a few times and look at some of the players. They murder our children by the thousands and have been for centuries. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ymYeS5VDMGMo/

Needs posting on mumsnet

• Like 1