Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am absolutely thrilled to report that for the first time in 8 weeks, possibly 9, my street has not erupted into clapping or banging of pots and pans.  Didn't even realise it was Thursday, it was that quiet.  All in all, despite the ongoing media onslaught, people seem to be getting fed up (thank god for limited attention spans) and eager to get that 2 weeks away in the sun, even if 'away' is now just the local park/beach.

 

In all of this, what was underestimated was human-nature.  Stupid as we can be, we can be relied upon to just want to get on and live.  What a fucking disappointment we must be to the cold-blooded killers out there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

EYilVt_WkAA4Z96?format=jpg&name=large


I think they updated this later and said they missed lots of 2020 deaths so it pushed it above.

It's worth checking out, I can see stuff like this being used as an example that all the independent research is fake news.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sothic said:


I think they updated this later and said they missed lots of 2020 deaths so it pushed it above.

It's worth checking out, I can see stuff like this being used as an example that all the independent research is fake news.

 

You are right in total deaths they updated it. I still dont buy it, as the tests were clearly flawed as we know.

The levels still prove there is no Pandemic & on Par with 2017-18

 

http://inproportion2.talkigy.com/

 

cumulative_total_200520.png

 

Heres the data showing children under 20 deaths.

 

EYU1bvt-Xs-AAMe-X4.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just round a friends I look out for 96 year old...he has had water on the leg (fluid retention) & they have been prescribing him anti biotics which havent done nothing for the swelling & pain. So they prescribed him more powerful antibiotics, which he took before I went round there & then said he felt really bad & was struggling for a while. Then was violently sick from these pills. He is diabetic & said on pack not to take.

Doesnt sound right atall what they are doing.?

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

I was just round a friends I look out for 96 year old...he has had water on the leg (fluid retention) & they have been prescribing him anti biotics which havent done nothing for the swelling & pain. So they prescribed him more powerful antibiotics, which he took before I went round there & then said he felt really bad & was struggling for a while. Then was violently sick from these pills. He is diabetic & said on pack not to take.

Doesnt sound right atall what they are doing.?

 

 

I'm glad he's got you to look out for him.

 

My mum was nearly snuffed out by them years ago when a cocktail of med's they gave her for a chest infection made all her organs start to shut down. My sister visited her in her work lunch break and found her semi conscious and yellow. She called the Dr asking him to go on an urgent home visit, and he refused and insisted she dress her & drag her to the car & take her in before he'd deign to see her. When he did, he ordered an ambulance. Next time he saw her (ages later) he quipped that he didn't think he'd ever see her again!!! 

 

I know that, the same as with the police, there are some within the NHS that deserve a medal, but I know from personal experience there are more who need a kick up the arse, or in some cases, chucking behind bars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

Yes, it's quite a headline, but if you read the article, he does say:

 

Quote

‘The first way which everybody thinks about is as an epidemic modifying vaccine. This is you give it to the whole community rather like MMR and that protects everybody from getting these infections.

‘But the other way you can use a vaccine is that you can use it as a disease modifying vaccine.

‘You give the vaccine to those people who are most at risk and you might do this because there isn't enough vaccine… or you might do it because it is a partially effective vaccine that can stop people dying but is not enough to stop the transmission of the virus.

‘In that case you would give it to a much smaller number of people. Clearly in that second group you are absolutely doing it only to protect the person who is being vaccinated. 

'If they choose not to have that protection, it doesn’t affect anybody else. It is simply their choice but then they obviously are denying themselves the protection that this kind of vaccine could provide.’

 

That's the bit we should wear on our t-shirts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Noctua said:

 

Yes, it's quite a headline, but if you read the article, he does say:

 

 

That's the bit we should wear on our t-shirts.


I've been wondering if they'll come out and say we have a vaccine but sick and old people can't have it or some crap.

That way they'll be able to force through compulsory vaccinations. If you don't get vaccinated you may kill someone's grandma, or the old guy at work, or the sick kid across the street. etc.
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I'm glad he's got you to look out for him.

 

My mum was nearly snuffed out by them years ago when a cocktail of med's they gave her for a chest infection made all her organs start to shut down. My sister visited her in her work lunch break and found her semi conscious and yellow. She called the Dr asking him to go on an urgent home visit, and he refused and insisted she dress her & drag her to the car & take her in before he'd deign to see her. When he did, he ordered an ambulance. Next time he saw her (ages later) he quipped that he didn't think he'd ever see her again!!! 

 

I know that, the same as with the police, there are some within the NHS that deserve a medal, but I know from personal experience there are more who need a kick up the arse, or in some cases, chucking behind bars.

 

Cheers Tin, im the only one who visits him..he has great grandkids & a big family. But they are to afraid to see him apparently.

 

Doesnt surprise atall how he didnt care for your mum. They are mostly foreigners just off the boat anyway & dont have much empathy for British people.

 

My mum went in hospital & died under very strange circumstances. I put down to malpractice from crappy staff.

 

I go round & stop him from worrying, watching the news all the time..


 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Noctua said:

I am absolutely thrilled to report that for the first time in 8 weeks, possibly 9, my street has not erupted into clapping or banging of pots and pans.  Didn't even realise it was Thursday, it was that quiet.  All in all, despite the ongoing media onslaught, people seem to be getting fed up (thank god for limited attention spans) and eager to get that 2 weeks away in the sun, even if 'away' is now just the local park/beach.

 

In all of this, what was underestimated was human-nature.  Stupid as we can be, we can be relied upon to just want to get on and live.  What a fucking disappointment we must be to the cold-blooded killers out there.

 

I'm sure they're doing something else, equally moronic now instead as a new part of the ritual, but I wasn't paying attention & don't remember what it is.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, numnuts said:

 

George Cobbled Icke (RIP). Sounds like the old guy that Winston spoke to in the pub.

 

 

Right, so some pizza guy is allowed on the Israeli mafia's flagship propaganda TV show, where all guests are very carefully screened and which is edited to the hilt, to say exactly what we said on Day One of the lockdown. This is just another big slap in the face of the general public from the PTB.

 

 

Yes, folks should always copy their posts, before submitting them. In the last years of the old forum, I did that every single time. Any issues, then save your post to Notepad, or something similar, for future submission.

 

 

He hasn't been around, since the forum was attacked, either.

 

 

This is one big reason why they pushed the lockdown so hard early on. To get folks brainwashed to the maximum, while cowering at home.

 

Not going to disagree mate. I just think better people saw what pizza guy had to say rather than another fear monger douche.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I was just round a friends I look out for 96 year old...he has had water on the leg (fluid retention) & they have been prescribing him anti biotics which havent done nothing for the swelling & pain. So they prescribed him more powerful antibiotics, which he took before I went round there & then said he felt really bad & was struggling for a while. Then was violently sick from these pills. He is diabetic & said on pack not to take.

Doesnt sound right atall what they are doing.?

 

 

Leg oedema  is a sign that heart is not functioning right. Often happens with people who are nearing.....

Antibiotics doesn't sounds right to me. What did he go in for?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, zArk said:

definately. most people are trying to protect sick relatives or older relatives

 

the amount of sick people, all ages is shocking. in my daughters school year 5 were removed from school before lockdown due to immediate concerns. my son had 6 removed in his year

 

now the risk (in peoples minds) has been extended to normal health children so the majority will not send their children to school

 

immune suppressed, asthma, heart conditions etc etc children on long term medication...... its rampant

 

That's because most parents are ignorant, lazy, and fearful, and are getting their health information from brainwashed "doctors", when they should be seeking advice from herbalists and homeopathic people.

 

My parents were ignorant to an extent also. I had very bad asthma when I was young, severe allergies too, but I still made it through school. But my mother was a germophobe so no problems with hygiene and cleanliness.

 

And now today decades later we found the "secrets" to good health, and guess what, they aren't secrets. Alkaline organic food is the best medicine, speaking from experience. Is it really that difficult and burdening for people to chop up some vegetables and fruit?

 

I'm going on three years without being sick, people tell me it's unheard of. I say yeah because "doctors" are basically big pharma lackies who are lying to people. The general goal of the "health" "care" industry in 'Merica is profit and control over people and that's done via treatment, not cures.

 

This is another reason for corona "virus" because people are waking up to this, that the allopathic system is not about "health" and that the government controlling it doesn't "care" about actually curing or healing people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, chocomel said:

 

Leg oedema  is a sign that heart is not functioning right. Often happens with people who are nearing.....

Antibiotics doesn't sounds right to me. What did he go in for?

 

He hasent been in the hospital they came to his home.

They put him on antibiotics which got rid of the redness, but then they prescribed him stronger antibiotics, which made him violently sick.

I told him he doesnt exercise enough, but is easy said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

 

Thanks velma. I'm up and down so much atm. Never in my life have I felt so vunreable. I just wanna punch every sheeple I come across. Sigh

 

22 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

 

I told my wife, if I'm out for a walk and someone harasses me about this shit, I'm going to flat out punch them right in the face.

 

I have had enough!

 

 

Guys, guys.... I know how frustrating as it might be but do yourself a favour because you don't want to end up in a cell at this point in time. We need you.

Think of it as your test. It is about leaving the sheep behind and minding you and your family's safety.

If they sink because you shouted that tsunami was coming and they went on doing the usual thing while you prepped and had a dingy ready or headed for the hill in advance, your family even camped on the mountain top and they laughed. Focus for your benefit. You need to be able to cruise, move on with breeze.

But it's easy for me to say that as I know how to get even. :classic_wink:

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Velma said:

 

You think that's bad?

 

My sister has turned into an expert in epidemiology apparently!

 

Bleating on about peaks and curves, R numbers and PPI! :classic_rolleyes:

 

Hasn't got a clue....

 

I take it your sister worships Greta the expert in everything? Don't tell me.... :classic_biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I was just round a friends I look out for 96 year old...he has had water on the leg (fluid retention) & they have been prescribing him anti biotics which havent done nothing for the swelling & pain. So they prescribed him more powerful antibiotics, which he took before I went round there & then said he felt really bad & was struggling for a while. Then was violently sick from these pills. He is diabetic & said on pack not to take.

Doesnt sound right atall what they are doing.?

 

OddsnNods, if you can bring him some burdock root, it's a natural cleanser diuretic, bladderwrack/or seaweed/nori paper, avocados, blueberries, walnuts.

 

I make wraps, slice the avocado and roll a few slices with some walnuts in the nori paper, like sushi rolls without the fish.

 

And of course water. The anti biotics are causing him more harm than good. Seems you are well aware of that.

 

My grandma is 96 and hanging in there.

 

I hope your friend feels better.

Edited by Messenger
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

He hasent been in the hospital they came to his home.

They put him on antibiotics which got rid of the redness, but then they prescribed him stronger antibiotics, which made him violently sick.

I told him he doesnt exercise enough, but is easy said.

 

First of all, get him to eat bio Yoghurt to replenish good bacteria which was killed by the antibiotics.

Also, for swelling, if he rests his calf area over a pillow, raising the legs might ease the fluid retention a bit. Might not work but you never know till you try it.

As I write this, I feel like he is a strong person though 96 so he has a chance to survive this.

If he was my friend, I'd go so far as giving him a healing session all kinds of shebang.

Making him comfortable is the key.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Messenger said:

OddsnNods, if you can bring him some burdock root, it's a natural cleanser diuretic, bladderwrack/or seaweed/notice paper, avocados, blueberries, walnuts.

 

I make wraps, slice the avocado and roll a few slices with some walnuts in the nori paper, like sushi rolls without the fish.

 

And of course water. The anti biotics are causing him more harm than good. Seems you are well aware of that.

 

My grandma is 96 and hanging in there.

 

I hope your friend feels better.

 

4 minutes ago, chocomel said:

 

First of all, get him to eat bio Yoghurt to replenish good bacteria which was killed by the antibiotics.

Also, for swelling, if he rests his calf area over a pillow, raising the legs might ease the fluid retention a bit. Might not work but you never know till you try it.

As I write this, I feel like he is a strong person though 96 so he has a chance to survive this.

If he was my friend, I'd go so far as giving him a healing session all kinds of shebang.

Making him comfortable is the key.

 

 

Thanks guys..

He is strong been through the war & survived so who am I to try & tell him anything.

He has second stage cancer of the prostate, diabetes, heart condition..take enough pills.

I tried to get him to drink some Turmeric & Cayenne pepper tea. He wont have nothing alternative.

Ide recommend some strong oils from a certain plant..... but he wouldn't be interested & probably shop me.

Thanks for your input anyways.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, chocomel said:

 

 

Guys, guys.... I know how frustrating as it might be but do yourself a favour because you don't want to end up in a cell at this point in time. We need you.

Think of it as your test. It is about leaving the sheep behind and minding you and your family's safety.

If they sink because you shouted that tsunami was coming and they went on doing the usual thing while you prepped and had a dingy ready or headed for the hill in advance, your family even camped on the mountain top and they laughed. Focus for your benefit. You need to be able to cruise, move on with breeze.

But it's easy for me to say that as I know how to get even. :classic_wink:

 

 

Truer words not been spoken brother ??

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Normally, I'd bullet point key topics about the video but I'm not going to since goons might take a note.

So I'm just leaving the link here but they cover a lot of trend that is starting now and what's to come. In some sense, Chinese are ahead of us and look what kind of market is springing up. :classic_tongue: And wow, Chinese people are on daily wage. :classic_ohmy: Be appreciative of what you have guys. The world has got better.....I know you might roll your eyes but humans used to eat each other....now some snitches. lol  If you want to ride with the trend, money/business wise, hints are here and I certainly will be going along with the trend to take advantage of.

The new moon is today and indicaties awakening, 18 months time, uprising. ?

We are going through a massive change.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...