Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Out of Likes.

Just watched only about 11 mins but the prof. mentioned the follow points.

 

1. lack of social connection
2. lack of sense meaning
3. free flowing anxiety which you cannot do anything because you don't know what it is.
4. free flowing agression which you cannot resolve.

 

I can see where this is being used elsewhere as well. Fuck!

WE/the forum got No.1 & 2 covered though we are physically distant, still communicating and there is a meaning to revealing truth. As for No.3, we know somebody, a myth buster comes along to burst the bubble of their tricks.

For No.4, yeah there are plenty of frustration but we seems to be channelling anger and all that into good use e.g. protesting, leafleting, taking action in some other ways.

 

The key point is to awake them to give other options of the future because even we don't want to go back to the old way.... right?

 

I don't know where you found him Dan but you've got a professional voice and nicely presented in your podcast. Well done.

 

 

Yes it was an excellent podcast. I'll link it again in case you've missed it.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1dRJZNaMrkNJB

 

The podcast gave me hope and direction.

I'd say that with/without knowing, we have been doing the right thing all along more or less.

Obviously listen to the podcast for fuller understanding but if you don't have time.... here are some points which we need to keep reminding.

 

- Keep sharing the information. This is the way to prevent mass hypnosis to go deeper into trance. Yes, we will get the usual stares, hassles and all that but consider it might be good opportunity to practise not to get emotionally triggered. Master it.

 

- We are the 30%. We need the 30-40% of normies who sits on the fence and go along with either way. By this, we can be 60-70%. The rest of the 30% is a lost cause.

 

- David also said this I remember but totalitarianism will destroy itself. It always does. Until them, somehow, stay alive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Pro-Jab Professor’s ‘Quick Death’ After COVID ‘Booster’ Shot

Published on September 28, 2021

Written by John O'Sullivan

 

nnnn.jpg?resize=450%2C155&ssl=1

Zealous COVID vaccine promoting professor who attacked anti-vaxxers as “selfish” dies after getting her third jab. In what is fast becoming a pattern of quick deaths after the so-called “booster” shots, Mrs Karen Croake Heisler was notorious for using her Twitter account to attack anti-vaxxers.

The former Notre Dame scholar had been a passionate campaigner for endless mask wearing and social distancing. She insisted those who refuse to take the experimental COVID19 gene therapy should be locked in their homes “till they see sense.”

Her demise caught the attention of social media followers who suffered her ire. As Jim Crenshaw writes:

“This bitch needed to go. Her middle name was “Croake”…she did. Some things just work out. Blamed the unvaccinated for her illness. As I have said, it is not about intelligence level. It is about environment. A college professor. Really. This is what is killing doctors and health care professionals. They are so deeply sold on their own abilities and bullshit they cannot see the truth no matter what. She killed herself and does not know it. Her family I am sure blames the unvaccinated for her death. There is a war brewing with these people.”

Video source: www.bitchute.com

 

 

 

What's wrong with all the 'women' who are involved with the Covid narrative. There is something really wrong.

No offence to women....I mean I know there are others who are aging gracefully. But these lot. I think she would look spectacular if she had a drag look make-up. Where is Nicki Minaj.....😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

 

Yes it was an excellent podcast. I'll link it again in case you've missed it.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1dRJZNaMrkNJB

 

The podcast gave me hope and direction.

I'd say that with/without knowing, we have been doing the right thing all along more or less.

Obviously listen to the podcast for fuller understanding but if you don't have time.... here are some points which we need to keep reminding.

 

- Keep sharing the information. This is the way to prevent mass hypnosis to go deeper into trance. Yes, we will get the usual stares, hassles and all that but consider it might be good opportunity to practise not to get emotionally triggered. Master it.

 

- We are the 30%. We need the 30-40% of normies who sits on the fence and go along with either way. By this, we can be 60-70%. The rest of the 30% is a lost cause.

 

- David also said this I remember but totalitarianism will destroy itself. It always does. Until them, somehow, stay alive.

 

Fully agree. We are not our emotions.  Out of likes.

 

 

 

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

What's wrong with all the 'women' who are involved with the Covid narrative. There is something really wrong.

No offence to women....I mean I know there are others who are aging gracefully. But these lot. I think she would look spectacular if she had a drag look make-up. Where is Nicki Minaj.....😂

 

... And she was a "Karen" 🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Love the ava of the channel. ;)

 

If you notice this being done in the UK, record, check to see if it's on public/private land. If it's on public land, they should have applied for a filming permission from the council, if not they broke the law.

 

I believe this was being done in New York.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, JackJohnson said:

 

I'm afraid I didn't fully catch that. Surely you can get magnesium, copper, zinc and such from right foods?

I don't think it will cover supply for magnesium and potassium. Most of these minerals we get from the water (or significant amount). It's not natural to cut minerals... I'm not sure if some pills made in factory would be a good substitute... 🙄

https://www.webmd.com/diet/distilled-water-overview#3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

certification regime 😔

Now they found right words... After officially calling it 'poison' by AU government we will enter regime. Good to know. I need to prepare... 🪓🔨

disease modifying therapeutics 🤨

and it's all because of our few %... WTAF 😠

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Human10 said:

People say it's 21 days not 6 years...

 

Yeah, there's articles that say he could face 4 years, and others that say 6, while that Global News one says weeks.

 

Sarah Miller, who is representing the Pawlowskis, said there is no need to incarcerate her clients.

 

“A fine is more than reasonable to sanction either of the Pawlowskis in this case. There is no need to put them into incarceration.”

 

'A decision on that matter is expected on Oct. 13.'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

From the German’s video (link below) of microscopic analysis of the vaccines, first pic is of an object that has been seen by many from different samples of the Pfizer brew. The 2nd image is the same object 3 months later...

https://rumble.com/vmyk1t-deadly-covid-vaccines-reported-by-german-scientists.html

D29054AB-D86F-4A3C-A0F5-DD837CC2B80D.png

F6090C2C-F8A5-4D8E-8D3F-B71ED0766B6A.png

i was reading the following article on ivermectin and this used similar image to the 2nd one

https://spacetravelinalabama.com/2021/05/19/ivermectin-medicine-to-kill-parasites-can-also-kill-darpa-hydrogel-with-nano-parasites/

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As I am sure you are aware, Covid-19 is still a reality that we are all living with, even though
the situation is much improved. At the start of the year we completed a risk assessment in
accordance with government guidelines. Unfortunately, we are seeing an increase in the
number of cases and we may have to return to masks in communal areas. Students will not
be required to wear masks during lessons at this time.
We are in regular communication with
Public Health England to ensure our risk assessment is appropriate for the number of cases in
school. We will communicate with you again if additional precautions are required.

 

Or maybe teachers could get back to their diapers instead... 😠 I need to find this Pubic Half ENgland on google map...

I'm so f angry that... I can't find words. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

My friend works for yorkshire water and they put a lot more than just fluoride into the water, they dump in loads of industrial waste containing mercury cadmium arsneic etc. The fluoride is from industrial waste, not pure fluoride powder as some people imagine, it is the waste from industrial processes that costs money to safely dispose of, so the government buys it from their mates and gets rid of it by pouring it into our water supply. The government types all have distillation boilers in their homes to purify the water, very expensive to run, but these people are all funded by the tax 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...