Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

14 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think you might be right,the campaign is having some effect or they wouldn't feel the need to put out blatant fear mongering shit like they did

Parents,keep sending those letters

Just leave a throwaway comment to parents "Why would any parents allow children to get parasites injected in them?"

42 minutes ago, epsom said:

I HAVE NO INFORMATION AS TO THE VALIDITY OF THIS ----ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION?

242808281_908915013163302_7867491408293850289_n.jpg

They threatened it in Pakistan to get people to get vaxxed and it looks like it worked...

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/threats-cellphone-blocks-work-bans-boost-pakistans-vaccination-rate-2021-08-05/

Queues for inoculations stretched more than a kilometre in some locations this week, in response to measures designed to help slow a Delta variant-fuelled surge in infections that has put pressure on Pakistan's poor health infrastructure.

In a country that has a long anti-vaccination history, health workers said many in line were more afraid of the restrictions - some started Aug. 1 while others kick in on Aug. 30 - than the health threat of COVID-19. That perception was supported by people queuing who spoke to Reuters.

"I'm personally not scared of corona," said banker Abdul Rauf as he stood in a queue at a vaccination centre in southern Karachi, with his mask down to chin.

"Our salaries will be stopped, our SIMs will be blocked, so all these things are out there, so that's why I got my second dose done."

They've been bombing us with FAKENESS, might as well join in 😁.

Normies are becomming familiar with alphabet agency terms like Conspiracy theory....

We need to get FAKE into the minds of normies so that they will have to question everything like we have been for decades. LOL

Let the fun begins. HAHAHA

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Apologies if this is already posted.  Yes I know it's the Daily Mail, but this report from

the criminal gang in the Bank of England is probably on the right track.

'When is the plague of locusts due?': Bank of England chief warns over string of economic shocks for the country and 'truly hard yards' ahead as country's recovery from pandemic stalls

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10034887/Bank-England-chief-warns-economic-shocks-country-joke-plague-locusts.html

I said to friends and family in March 2020 you cannot lockdown countries and place them

under house arrest (here in Spain, which the Supreme Court has since declared unlawful) without  dire financial

effects, let alone the mental health of populations. The cost of furlough for 18 months, the cost of all

the free bogus testing, the cost of all the vaccines etc will lead imo to a Great Depression. I have now fallen

out with my son and my only sibling, my brother over this. It breaks my heart.

My mother was 6 years old in 1939 when WW2 started and twelve years old in 1945 when it ended. She said 

in March 2020, although there was rationing during WW2, our freedoms weren't restricted like they

are during this alleged pandemic.

Bravo Mum. xx  If you can see it, then why can't others?

My Mum atm is in a care home because she fractured her pelvis and even though I replied to their email saying I do not consent to a third vaccine (she hasn't had any) and although four days later they rang me asking to authorise it and again I said no, my MOTHER DOESN'T WANT A VACCINE, they still took her down to be vaccinated in the care home last week. Thank God my mother still has enough cognitive abilities to say "no I don't want this vaccine" 

I got on the phone and said what the hell are you playing at, to the care home and they said the "big doctor"

from the hospital had a list of people and your mother would not have been vaccinated because she was not on the list.

Really?

I cannot see a quick solution

But we can grow stronger in adverse conditions

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Could be 5G, could be poisoning from the jabs, could be from poisions in the water supply, food supply, air supply,testing kits

You missed out....'could be an actor'. lol

13 minutes ago, wingwang said:

They threatened it in Pakistan to get people to get vaxxed and it looks like it worked...

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/threats-cellphone-blocks-work-bans-boost-pakistans-vaccination-rate-2021-08-05/

Queues for inoculations stretched more than a kilometre in some locations this week, in response to measures designed to help slow a Delta variant-fuelled surge in infections that has put pressure on Pakistan's poor health infrastructure.

In a country that has a long anti-vaccination history, health workers said many in line were more afraid of the restrictions - some started Aug. 1 while others kick in on Aug. 30 - than the health threat of COVID-19. That perception was supported by people queuing who spoke to Reuters.

"I'm personally not scared of corona," said banker Abdul Rauf as he stood in a queue at a vaccination centre in southern Karachi, with his mask down to chin.

"Our salaries will be stopped, our SIMs will be blocked, so all these things are out there, so that's why I got my second dose done."

i cant see how the powers that be can justify this even if the companies concerned ,ie Apple ,Samsung and Google are complicit .You might be able to make up a reason for banning the unvaxxed from shops ,venues ect ,on the grounds of "public safety " but how is denying them access to a phone or social media account going to make anyone else "safer ?

Edited by Freedom Lane55

1 minute ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

i cant see how the powers that be can justify this even if the companies concerned ,ie Apple ,Samsung and Google are complicit .You might be able to make up a reason for banning the unvaxxed from shops ,venues ect ,on the grounds of "public safety " by how is denying them access to a phone or social media account going to make anyone else "safer ?

Safety has nothing to do with it

Its punishment for non compliance

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It could be FAKE NEWS.

It's coercion plain and simple. I have a friend who's from Pakistan and who still has family there. I will ask him whether it was just a threat or whether it did happen.

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Theatrics Near the City Morgue Sept 22, 2021

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=S965D8KK7OKA

image_2021-09-28_090358.png.b1de60a393f260c010512dd62e004a0f.png

Love the ava of the channel. ;)

If you notice this being done in the UK, record, check to see if it's on public/private land. If it's on public land, they should have applied for a filming permission from the council, if not they broke the law.

8 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

i cant see how the powers that be can justify this even if the companies concerned ,ie Apple ,Samsung and Google are complicit .You might be able to make up a reason for banning the unvaxxed from shops ,venues ect ,on the grounds of "public safety " but how is denying them access to a phone or social media account going to make anyone else "safer ?

Because virus travell through via cables and signals? In a sense it does....it's called the Media.

31 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Pakistan has a communist leaning government/network over there so it isn't surprising really

He's Jewish

Pfizer CEO says vaccine data on ages 5-11 will be filed to FDA within days

Why have all these elite people have Holocaust relatives? it just doesn't make sense.

Bourla was born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece.[3] His parents, who were Sephardi Jews, were among the 2,000 of 50,000 Jews in Thessaloniki to survive the Holocaust; his mother was minutes away from execution by firing squad when she was spared via a ransom paid to a Nazi Party official by her non-Jewish brother-in-law, while his father happened to be out of the Jewish ghetto when the residents were taken to the Auschwitz concentration camp and went into hiding, never to see his parents again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Bourla

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla speaks during a press conference at Pfizer's factory in Puurs, Belgium. (John Thys/Pool/AFP)

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Haha 

This would have been a perfect moment to slot in a hypnotic suggestion guys.

He lost his train of thoughts by the disruption. Confusion opens subconscious mind.

2nd person should have shouted another word right after it.

It was perfect because it was quiet as there was no other person shouting like in a protest situation.