Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

17 minutes ago, northern star said:

brace yourselves. Loads of women from the 80s onwards, actresses and those in the public eye are not women.

Bo Derek, who staged an illuminati perfect woman thing, was a man. Jennifer Anniston, and many others who are allegedly token ideal women are men. The list is shocking. Most of the ones you think are fantasy women are transgender.  Most of show buisiness is a sham to make money from you.

Pictures or i don't believe you

Aaron Russo's epic ''America:Freedom to facism''

Well worth a watch if you have time (90+ minutes) but if you want something to think about watch it with your new covid eyes from approx 1 hour in

after you have done that just remind yourself this film is 15 years old !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

I hear what you’re saying; re the bbc interview, Max reckons O’Looneys just ‘woken up’ earlier in the year, so that’s that one.

His Trump thing is pathetic; got a bit more waking up to do - imo; and yes, seperate from convid.

Also in that interview I posted, it sounds like he believes convid is real, whereas with Max he doesn’t.

I dont know why he won’t name the mp.

He is being extremely fear mongerey, it’s as though he actually knows for certain it’s going to happen, all those deaths shortly; we’ll see.

He did send Max the letter from rt which Max reads out, and it’s also in the notes, but...

After having time to think about the Stew Peters interview I feel a bit hmm, but again, we’ll see.

He's allowed to wake up in the middle of the plandemic.

A good chance he's being advised to say things. The fear pron being ramped up will be partly his own panic and partly someone in his ear

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

while wearing her "vaxxed" necklace. its a CULT

No one becomes NY governor without total and utter obediance to the nwo, they will never allow anyone into a position of power or influence unless that person is totally under their control. Look at the corbyn's, Jeremy was vying for PM, he could never have become labour leader and placed into a position of power without years of paedophilia and devil worshipping. And time has proven what a piece of shit both of those boys are.

So NY governor, you only govern because you drop to your knees and blow satan's cock after going ass to mouth on him. Enjoy your brief moment of power you cold heartless bitch because it won't last long, then you can burn in hell for all eternity with your fellow cock suckers. You are loving it now but life is very short and you are very old.

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Haha 

At last a voice of trutn from the msm, a little too far in the background from the pig faced runt, but nice to hear uncensored opinions for once. Please sir may i have some more.

On 9/25/2021 at 9:33 PM, elongated1 said:

There is something really wrong with these women. I can't put a finger on it to describe it though.

I mean, just put some clown pictures beside it and let them hold a rainbow candy floss and we are there.

love-letter-434x289.png

The weird thing is it has a wedding ring on its finger. Who on earth would shag these things - satan

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Well, all I can say is that anyone gullible enough to pay for expensive water filtration is as crazy as someone paying Big Pharma for worthless medical treatments.

Reverse osmosis is brilliant, have used it for years.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

He's allowed to wake up in the middle of the plandemic.

A good chance he's being advised to say things. The fear pron being ramped up will be partly his own panic and partly someone in his ear

Of course he is; that was in reply to why he was on the bbc or whatever a while ago; he still believed all the msm crap.

I don’t know; maybe it’s just a huge overload for him all at once; the realising of what he’s discovered while doing his job, and then finding out all the rest.

The main thing is that he has reached a huge number of people with his experience; that’s got to have opened some eyes.

• Like 1