Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

LOL who has been distributing the letter? 🤔

Anyway, it can't be us... we are not anti-vaxxers. We only want the truth.

No mention of the letters not pretending to be from the NHS and from irate parents who have had enough of this bullshit

Typical propaganda piece brought to courtesy of the minitruth with an added dash of teachers union bleater

1 hour ago, blowonthepie said:

For all those banging on about John O’Looney being controlled opposition 🙄, perhaps if you watch Max’s latest video you may change your mind - or not.

https://odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/Warfare-From-Within-Australia-Is-Being-Overrun:5

David included, we all have been doubted by members whether we are CO or not. It comes with the territory unfortunately.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

No mention of the letters not pretending to be from the NHS and from irate parents who have had enough of this bullshit

Typical propaganda piece brought to courtesy of the minitruth with an added dash of teachers union bleater

I'd say damage control.

This is from the comments on Max's vid,but i did actually burst out laughing at the track playing during the montage towards the end

My heart bleeds for you poor bastards down under and bleeds a bit more knowing its in the post and on its way to us in the northern hemisphere

https://odysee.com/@psecdocumentary:4/PSEC---2021---A-Dire-Warning-To-The-Australian-Police---432hz--hd-720p-:9

1 hour ago, blowonthepie said:

For all those banging on about John O’Looney being controlled opposition 🙄, perhaps if you watch Max’s latest video you may change your mind - or not.

https://odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/Warfare-From-Within-Australia-Is-Being-Overrun:5

I said I hope he's not, but he's really ratcheting up the fear.

Why don't they name this very important MP they met?

And in this interview he praises Trump, who he says "was robbed at the last election" (about 10 minutes in)  .... I wish they would keep party politics out of Covid, because they really are all in it together.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0zy7obvtu3s9/

How come he got an interview with the BBC in 2020? And the mask!

John O'Looney

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52193244

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I said I hope he's not, but he's really ratching up the fear.

And in this interview he praises Trump, who he says "was robbed at the last election" (about 10 minutes in)  .... I wish they would keep party politics out of Covid, because they really are all in it together.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0zy7obvtu3s9/

How come he got an interview with the BBC in 2020? And the mask!

John O'Looney

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52193244

Reading the article it was more a plea for more assistance from the government and the DWP in particular and highlighting the difficulties he was facing as a funeral dirctor under the conditions as they existed at the time,photo was probably staged for the writer of the article from Look East who did the interview

Hardly call that CO

I don't doubt the mans sincerity and a look at his website shows they are far more open and honest than a lot

So my conclusion (not that it matters) he isn't CO but he has found a goose thats laying golden eggs and a customer base he could never have dreamed of before

Non entity suddenly finds internet fame for speaking about what he's seeing ,a seductive drug for anyone,it's the reason people write blogs,make youtube/bitchute/blah 'content' etc etc

Government and police walking around like they saved the world with their emergency response. What a bunch of arrogant big head bastards. They absolutely failed at containing this virus (if we accept it exists) with everything they did and still continue suggesting the same measures will work again haha. 

They realy think that closing down a gym or hair dresser saved lives? they also denied any such natural immunity existed  over and over so they could sell more vaccines. They are still denying natural immunity exists now haha. 

12 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

thick [email protected] are getting the sniffles and running off to get tested.

I cycled past the secretive local mobile testing station a few days ago (they situated it where they did so its observable 24/7 on cctv) and apart from the mobile fencing,traffic cones and four 'security' shepherding i was amazed a tthe amount of cyberchondriacs in their droves queueing to get a test,reminiscent of the queues i drove past tonight and the simple of thinking desperately trying to get something we have a glut of, petrol !,As you say bunch of absolute [email protected] not realising for one minute that their individual actions are prolonging this shitshow

The brainwashing is complete,time to buckle up the ride is going to get uncomfortable rather quickly and don't forget 'scream if you wanna go faster'

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Government and police walking around like they saved the world with their emergency response. What a bunch of arrogant big head bastards. They absolutely failed at containing this virus (if we accept it exists) with everything they did and still continue suggesting the same measures will work again haha. 

They realy think that closing down a gym or hair dresser saved lives? they also denied any such natural immunity existed  over and over so they could sell more vaccines. They are still denying natural immunity exists now haha. 

I don't think the police have realised yet that they are to be taken down along with everyone else,they are being demonised by the media just as much as antivaxxers are,some are beginning to have an inkling of whats coming since they mandated jabs for the police and no doubt many are thinking 'what the fuck can i do in civvy street if i get suspended or booted out' well if they were generally hated before think how hated they are going to be now as media reports on their 'brave' fighting of peacful protestors

Civvy street is not going to be safe for any copper soon ex or not,and the most laughable part of it is they are too thick to realise they are signing their own death warrants

For societal breakdown to occur the police need to be out of the way,defunded and broken

The media is helping this happen

Excessive fluoride consumption is toxic to human beings in a variety of ways. But despite this, over 5 million people in England have drinking water that is intentionally polluted with fluoride, and now Professor Chris Whitty, the Chief Medical Officer for England, has advised the UK Government to intentionally add the toxic substance to the entire nations water supply.

This MURDEROUS FUCKER needs stopping, NOW!

Edited by webtrekker

2 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Excessive fluoride consumption is toxic to human beings in a variety of ways. But despite this, over 5 million people in England have drinking water that is intentionally polluted with fluoride, and now Professor Chris Whitty, the Chief Medical Officer for England, has advised the UK Government to intentionally add the toxic substance to the entire nations water supply.

Yeah he needs stopping, but people also need to understand that they need a R.O. water system they are like 300$ and the best drinking water around

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

Yeah he needs stopping, but people also need to understand that they need a R.O. water system they are like 300$ and the best drinking water around

What are the disadvantages (cons) of RO filtration?

• Wastes as much as 6x the amount of clean water produced
  • Requires professional maintenance to ensure effectiveness and safety
  • Removes healthy minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium and bicarbonates
  • Relatively expensive starting from $300 + maintenance and replacements
  • Risk of bacteria growing in the water after the filter since the chlorine has been removed

Also, the WHO says (if you believe anything they say!): 'Low mineral (TDS) drinking water produced by reverse osmosis or distillation is not suitable for long term human consumption and in fact, can create negative health effects to those consuming it. This lack of minerals may also impact the taste negatively for many people.'

Excerpt from Tapewswire article:

To sum up: Fluoride in the water could potentially make future generations of people compliant, gullible and stupid.

Or, in other words, it’s the perfect thing to start pumping into the water when you’ve just tried to launch a global coup, and not enough people are falling for it.

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/09/uk-to-begin-nation-wide-fluoridation-of-tap-water/

Edited by webtrekker

3 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Also, the WHO says (if you believe anything they say!): 'Low mineral (TDS) drinking water produced by reverse osmosis or distillation is not suitable for long term human consumption and in fact, can create negative health effects to those consuming it. This lack of minerals may also impact the taste negatively for many people.'

have fun with tap water i guess... that does seem like a direct hit piece on RO systems, i mean if it requires professional maintenance then so does every other water filter system. We can go back and fourth but im guna say if you trust the government saying chlorine is safe in drinking water you are a little screwy. alkaline water is a interesting, but who the heck knows what that will do and if we should ingest alkaline water.

9 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

We can go back and fourth but im guna say if you trust the government saying chlorine is safe in drinking water you are a little screwy. alkaline water is a interesting, but who the heck knows what that will do and if we should ingest alkaline water.

I tried drinking alkaline water for a day and it made me violently sick. It can cause metabolic abnormalities and that is what happened to me. Also, it can cause kidney problems. I use a Berkey filter which gets rid of most of the crap they put in tap water.

• Like 1