Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Observed said:

They do seem to have a special kind of belligerence towards Anglo-Saxons. They use the most cunning and snide tactics. They've shaped the hatred of English people for decades...

It's not just the Anglo saxons they don't like. They hate most of humanity. The various cultie groups hate anyone that's not there own and the top 1 percent hate the other 99 percent. The 99 percent is to busy hating themselves and the top 1 percent and cultic groups. It's hate hate hate.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

If they declared war, people would know who we're up against. I wish they would to be honest.

 

But no, they just destroy us from within, inside the gates, like they always have throughout history. And they blend in so normies don't notice that they don't share our cultural norms.

 

Shapeshifters.

I think we only need to look at Oz and NZ to see whats coming,once a government deploys its troops against its own people, it's over,over for the government or over for the people only history will tell us which.

 

And i'm fully with you wishing it would start along with many others i would guess,but that is part of the 'softening up' thats been going on for 18months

 

I am undecided as to the whole 'found in a photocpier' back story to this document but it does make for some interesting reading especially with our new enforced covid eyes,eyes that have seen whats happend over the last 18 months and can't unsee it

 

silent weapons for quiet wars

 

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT WEAPONS for QUIET WARS.pdf

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

But they already did and no one fought back. This season the home side didnt allow anyone from the away side in. Even Sutton and hartson wasn't allowed in to the studio inside stadium. And still no one fights it. If they shut stadiums I'm afraid they will just accept it. There maybe a few small voices to be heard but they'll go along with it.


Locking out the away fans is one thing. In fact there has been several instances of massive away fan reductions for the old firm games in recent seasons, and tickets for the away end in those games were always Gold Dust. But banning all the fans from going to the games would send many folks up there over the edge altogether.
 

Yes they went along with the temp thing because most bought the Cova crap, but they were always under the assumption that they would be going back one day, and now they actually are back.
 

Football without fans is nothing (Jock Stien)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Observed said:

I work in a hospital and to be honest I've only heard of one case of someone reacting to the vaccine with myocarditis. Where I work does not have a Covid ward but I know a lot of people who work at the Major hospital in the region with 2 covid wards and all emergency care and I have asked the questions if there's people being treated with vaccine injuries and the people I know have not come across any so far...

 

Following my vaccine (forced) I experienced elevated blood pressure, lower than normal pulse rate, tingling sensation in parts of my body, inflamed joints, headache and dizziness. They've all subsided but I've been feeling depressed and anxious since the vaccine and I've also been experiencing stomach issues such as bloating and bowel issues, like I've got a parasite or something!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Make sure your will is up to date.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Roscommon said:


Locking out the away fans is one thing. In fact there has been several instances of massive away fan reductions for the old firm games in recent seasons, and tickets for the away end in those games were always Gold Dust. But banning all the fans from going to the games would send many folks up there over the edge altogether.
 

Yes they went along with the temp thing because most bought the Cova crap, but they were always under the assumption that they would be going back one day, and now they actually are back.
 

Football without fans is nothing (Jock Stien)

I hope they do revolt. But if they keep saying next year you can go back, health dictates we do this, it must be done to save everyone. I don't see them doing putting up to much resistance. A few will but the rest will accept we need to do this. They could do that long enough until everyone has had enough programming to simply put up with it. The passport system won't be a problem most will have no bother about a small minority of fans not being allowed in. They've bought into this stuff to much to go back now.

Edited by Looney tune
Spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think we only need to look at Oz and NZ to see whats coming,once a government deploys its troops against its own people, it's over,over for the government or over for the people only history will tell us which.

 

And i'm fully with you wishing it would start along with many others i would guess,but that is part of the 'softening up' thats been going on for 18months

 

I am undecided as to the whole 'found in a photocpier' back story to this document but it does make for some interesting reading especially with our new enforced covid eyes,eyes that have seen whats happend over the last 18 months and can't unsee it

 

silent weapons for quiet wars

 

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT WEAPONS for QUIET WARS.pdf

 

Cheers, I think I read that a few years ago, but it's always worth a refresher, especially in times like this. I will take another look.

 

I have been saying we're at war for months now, but I know I'm probably sounding like an annoying broken record, and even before the Covid nonsense, I knew that our leaders are not like us and that they have a disdain for us, so I it doesn't really surprise me.

 

Hell, even when they started saying "we're fighting an invisible enemy", I interpreted that as meaning us.

 

I'm just glad that more people are talking about the danger that we're in on social media.

 

 

 

On 8/26/2021 at 9:39 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

There's so much noticing going on on social media. It's like people know we're at war but they just don't want to say it. Brace yourselves, folks.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ar55 said:

Scotland’s vaccine passport system goes live in a matter of days.

 

With Celtic and Rangers’ grounds having 60,000 and 50,000 capacities respectively, it’s going to be complete carnage.

 

Engineered carnage, of course. Those in power know fine well it’ll lead to stadium’s lying empty come kick off - whilst everyone stands outside squabbling as they wait to get in.

 

Boom! Facial recognition gets rolled out and the masses cheer! No more queuing!

 

Kinda curious how they said they have ditched vaccine passports for the UK yet two out of the 4 nations are having it and for the rest it is in their plan B

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

It's not just the Anglo saxons they don't like. They hate most of humanity. The various cultie groups hate anyone that's not there own and the top 1 percent hate the other 99 percent. The 99 percent is to busy hating themselves and the top 1 percent and cultic groups. It's hate hate hate.

 

I totally agree, but they also say in their own words that they need to undermine the Anglos if they want their NWO. This isn't conspiracy theory, it's from their own libraries.

 

If they can't scapegoat Anglos and Europeans for all the world's ills, then it's harder for their plans to succeed.

 

The worst part about it, is that they blame us for a lot of the problems, but they have been ruling over us since 1066, so it's really their problems too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

I hope they do revolt. But if they keep saying next year you can go back, health dictates we do this, it must be done to save everyone. I don't see them doing putting up to much resistance. A few will but the rest will accept we need to do this. They could do that long enough until everyone has had enough programming to simply put up with it. The passport system won't be a problem most will have no bother about a small minority of fans not being allowed in. They've bought into this stuff to much to go back now.


(Bold part) I agree.

And to think that up until fairly recently those two teams would have had  fairly large segments of their supporters being members of ruthless paramilitary groups.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

 

That Biden doesn't even know what day of the week it is.

 

I think even the most ardent 'orange man bad' disciples are seing they have been sold a 'ringer' (except in the case of the ringer vehicle having a reduced mileage,this senile incontinent creepy old man has extremely reduced cognitive function)

Even from my other country viewpoint and not paying particular attention to US politics i can see, from all media sources if taken collectively ,that there is something seriously wrong with this fella,but as usual he's just the mouthpiece and ready to be flung under the bus very shortly

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Observed said:

I work in a hospital and to be honest I've only heard of one case of someone reacting to the vaccine with myocarditis. Where I work does not have a Covid ward but I know a lot of people who work at the Major hospital in the region with 2 covid wards and all emergency care and I have asked the questions if there's people being treated with vaccine injuries and the people I know have not come across any so far...

 

Following my vaccine (forced) I experienced elevated blood pressure, lower than normal pulse rate, tingling sensation in parts of my body, inflamed joints, headache and dizziness. They've all subsided but I've been feeling depressed and anxious since the vaccine and I've also been experiencing stomach issues such as bloating and bowel issues, like I've got a parasite or something!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wonder why that is re your first paragraph?

 

Post just above yours from HAARPING-On is quite different; and so much ‘official’ data as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Observed said:

This turd is the reason why I had to get the jab  listen to him.

 

I don't know who he is, it's the first time I see him but you know what?

If you know how to shove a gobsmaker...this is how you get rid of him.

If nobody knows HOW then I'd say this to you "shame on you, where have you been? What have you been doing all this time?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DaleP said:

 

I don't know who he is, it's the first time I see him but you know what?

If you know how to shove a gobsmaker...this is how you get rid of him.

If nobody knows HOW then I'd say this to you "shame on you, where have you been? What have you been doing all this time?"

I was more interested in the actions of that misshapen budle of rags in the background,i believe its the toad licker chunt fella ,you know the one with the lumpy face so even the blind can read it and hate it as well

 

It appears the bundle of rags is uncomfortable about something going by it's shifty movements in relation to what this clown centre stage is waffling on about

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...