Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Velma said:

19th Century anti-vaxxers claimed that the smallpox vaccine was causing insanity, whooping cough and syphilis. Who knew?

 

The_cow_pock.jpg

 

They say that there is nothing new under the sun....

Same ol' shit then. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Image

 

So frozen/unfrozen parasites it is then.

African trypanosomiasis apparently infect the nervous system.

No wonder the babies, nurses people are shaking uncontrollably.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

So frozen/unfrozen parasites it is then.

African trypanosomiasis apparently infect the nervous system.

No wonder the babies, nurses people are shaking uncontrollably.

 

 

Dr. Robert Younf Examines Covid Vaccines:

Dr Younf with microscopy claims he found parasites in the vaccines.

 

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=5SHY7S5UWD7M

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, RobinJ said:

So are you saying that those fighting for freedom should not use the tools available just because the so called cabal do it? They cross promote to get the message out to a wider audience. Power is in numbers. Someone who follows Icke may not be aware of Ward, but by cross promoting the message gets out, and that is what really matters.

 

I know. It's like saying, "murderers use knife to kill people so we shouldn't use one."

nuff said. If you are in agreement with the above statement, chuck all the knives in your household now!

Otherwise, we will call you hypocrite.

 

Tools are only means to an end.

The result is what we seek whether you use method A, B or C.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2021 at 12:43 PM, alexa said:

Pandemic Babies?

Now that 9 months have passed since the vaccination campaign began in countries such as the United Kingdom and the United States, some alarming videos have begun to go viral showing babies with a different appearance and who appear to be on a lower cognitive spectrum than average.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=62K8O2UU6A61

 

Sorry this vid is in Spanish with English sub-titles

 

image_2021-09-26_124147.png.de13593aa15128da8b21a439a694aad3.png

 

 

 

wow, I see it, can you?

It's like they are not quite here already. lol

You see..... they are built different, DNA manipulated so that frequency they operates on is different i.e. not connected to divine but alined with so called alien agenda.

 

But it seems to sprawn out of tiktok..... Another fake story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX3fJOVlncE

 

Well before pandemic, I've seen baby as young as 1-3 months old saying I love you and stuff like that. And it's not rare that some babies are born with full head of hair.

 

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I work in a hospital and to be honest I've only heard of one case of someone reacting to the vaccine with myocarditis. Where I work does not have a Covid ward but I know a lot of people who work at the Major hospital in the region with 2 covid wards and all emergency care and I have asked the questions if there's people being treated with vaccine injuries and the people I know have not come across any so far...

 

Following my vaccine (forced) I experienced elevated blood pressure, lower than normal pulse rate, tingling sensation in parts of my body, inflamed joints, headache and dizziness. They've all subsided but I've been feeling depressed and anxious since the vaccine and I've also been experiencing stomach issues such as bloating and bowel issues, like I've got a parasite or something!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2021 at 11:10 AM, Mr H said:

1million people will come off furlough in 5 days. Another variable into the chaotic mix in the country at the moment.

 

Petrol price is going to skyrocket to the Moon soon. 🚀🚀🚀

THIS is how you create food shortage. Can't deliver, Won't deliver.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2021 at 3:23 AM, bard said:

I just want to point out the following:

 

Peter Daszak was one of the individuals named directly by David Martin in his recent interviews as being one of the scientists behind the COVID scam. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Daszak

As it happens, Daszak's  PhD is in parasitic infectious diseases. And as it happens, Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug. 

One is left wondering....

 

👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unison muscling in and calling for fuel apartheid now,front line workers ? what the fuck is a front line worker ? wheres the war ?

 

https://news.sky.com/story/fuel-crisis-calls-for-key-workers-to-be-prioritised-but-who-should-be-front-of-the-queue-12419712

 

Anyone who self identifies as a 'frontline worker' needs a slap back to reality,i remember seeing countless twitter and facebook posts from self identifying frontline workers believing they were some kind of special breed

 

Expct more of the same in the coming weeks prior to the next lock up

 

4 days ago there was no fuel shortage,today Unison claim there is one and its due to lack of lorry drivers,utter horseshit thats been 6 weeks in the making

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ar55 said:

Scotland’s vaccine passport system goes live in a matter of days.

 

With Celtic and Rangers’ grounds having 60,000 and 50,000 capacities respectively, it’s going to be complete carnage.

 

Engineered carnage, of course. Those in power know fine well it’ll lead to stadium’s lying empty come kick off - whilst everyone stands outside squabbling as they wait to get in.

 

Boom! Facial recognition gets rolled out and the masses cheer! No more queuing!

 

I think its more a case of making football a televised spectator sport only,teams playing to empty stadiums with added crowd noise for effects and all viewable on payment of the corrct fee via whatever subscription package you opt for

They've been experimenting with football,the last bastion of tribalsm,since last year

Expect more of the same in England soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

On our doorstep. Has been for years.

I must live in a quiet sector as theres no fighting going on,no bombing and collateral damage no bullets coming through the window no troops on the street (just yet) so what kind of war is this then ? a war for hearts and minds or just a war for corpses and body counts ?

A phoney war of like 1939 ? or a war of propaganda in readiness for the next 'big push'

Or is it a war for our souls fought by arseholes

Its the most on sided war in history with one side not even realising its going on but  msm and governments using increasingly martial language and it slipping into everyday useage and preparing everyone for fighting an enemy that cannot be seen ,heard ,smelt or touched

Did Stalin declare war on his people?

Hitler ?

Pol pot?

 

Maybe its time the Oxford english dictionary got busy and redefined war

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're occupied by people that hate us. That's the crux of the matter.

 

1610756545272.png.346659dc7e745938ef310b4bd8bd6672.png

 

We fight this war for the very soil our ancestors cultivated for thousands of years. Our enemies mock us at every turn, they use every dirty tactic to undermine, to traumatize, to kill us. Culturally, racially.

 

They line their pockets with money, printed with our blood. This is a very personal war.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think its more a case of making football a televised spectator sport only,teams playing to empty stadiums with added crowd noise for effects and all viewable on payment of the corrct fee via whatever subscription package you opt for

They've been experimenting with football,the last bastion of tribalsm,since last year

Expect more of the same in England soon


For many, going to the Rangers and Celtic games is like a religion.
 

Woe betide the politician/s who tries to stop the fans of those teams (especially) from going to watch the games live. 

Seriously, that could actually start a revolution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I must live in a quiet sector as theres no fighting going on,no bombing and collateral damage no bullets coming through the window no troops on the street (just yet) so what kind of war is this then ? a war for hearts and minds or just a war for corpses and body counts ?

A phoney war of like 1939 ? or a war of propaganda in readiness for the next 'big push'

Or is it a war for our souls fought by arseholes

Its the most on sided war in history with one side not even realising its going on but  msm and governments using increasingly martial language and it slipping into everyday useage and preparing everyone for fighting an enemy that cannot be seen ,heard ,smelt or touched

Did Stalin declare war on his people?

Hitler ?

Pol pot?

 

Maybe its time the Oxford english dictionary got busy and redefined war

 

 

 

If they declared war, people would know who we're up against. I wish they would to be honest.

 

But no, they just destroy us from within, inside the gates, like they always have throughout history. And they blend in so normies don't notice that they don't share our cultural norms.

 

Shapeshifters.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Roscommon said:


For many, going to the Rangers and Celtic games is like a religion.
 

Woe betide the politician/s who tries to stop the fans of those teams (especially) from going to watch the games live. 

Seriously, that could actually start a revolution.

I know how deep seated football is in Scotland ,more so than in England,although the sectarianism connected with it died out in England it did exist years ago (Liverpool Everton comes to mind) given that it makes even more sense to perhaps use the passport to start that revolution allowing them to unleash part X of the 'plan'

 

Who knows what its going to lead to but you can be sure it won't be in anyones best interest

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Roscommon said:


For many, going to the Rangers and Celtic games is like a religion.
 

Woe betide the politician/s who tries to stop the fans of those teams (especially) from going to watch the games live. 

Seriously, that could actually start a revolution.

But they already did and no one fought back. This season the home side didnt allow anyone from the away side in. Even Sutton and hartson wasn't allowed in to the studio inside stadium. And still no one fights it. If they shut stadiums I'm afraid they will just accept it. There maybe a few small voices to be heard but they'll go along with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We're occupied by people that hate us. That's the crux of the matter.

 

1610756545272.png.346659dc7e745938ef310b4bd8bd6672.png

 

We fight this war for the very soil our ancestors cultivated for thousands of years. Our enemies mock us at every turn, they use every dirty tactic to undermine, to traumatize, to kill us. Culturally, racially.

 

They line their pockets with money, printed with our blood. This is a very personal war.

They do seem to have a special kind of belligerence towards Anglo-Saxons. They use the most cunning and snide tactics. They've shaped the hatred of English people for decades...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...