Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, sambaking7 said:

 

Well go and take the vaccine then. Get it over and done with.

Having a bad day my brave little armchair warrior? something stung you ? like the truth perhaps ?

 

I'm guessing here but i think your idea of fighting the good fight and mine may not align,mine is based on historical facts yours seems to be based on emotion,and that emotion will kill you rendering you useless.Your emotive stance makes you a liability to others around you,you become low hanging fruit in any confrontation and easily picked off by those who wish you harm

 

I'm proudly untested ,unjabbed and have no intention of that changing unless its by the use of extreme force but i do feel it important to adapt to enable  me to move at leisure in this brave new world

 

Improvise adapt overcome is a powerful mantra

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

open the release valve, let a little pressure out...

Is the she-devil with the horse teeth afraid of a Melbourne like powder keg erupting in her land of the long white cloud. Dan’s watching his back at every turn, he would never invite an open public discussion on social media or otherwise of the adverse vax reactions.... everything here is gagged but people are talking and not ‘staying inside’ as per his fervent wishes 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26/09/2021
Unvaccinated Kotido district officials suspended, ordered out of staff quarters
https://www.observer.ug/news/headlines/71332-unvaccinated-kotido-district-officials-suspended-ordered-out-of-staff-quarters

 

'Kotido district officials who have not yet received the Covid-19 vaccination have been ordered to immediately vacate the staff quarters, forfeit salaries and all allowances.'

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

They are showing who they really are. There's not many of us this side of the fence that have this kind of hatred towards the normies who are largely responsible for putting us in this mess. Great comeback from Calvin though. Based. 

 

Why is modernity so cringey now? I just want the endgame to come now so we can fight or die. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Fluke said:

They are showing who they really are. There's not many of us this side of the fence that have this kind of hatred towards the normies who are largely responsible for putting us in this mess. Great comeback from Calvin though. Based. 

 

Why is modernity so cringey now? I just want the endgame to come now so we can fight or die. 

 

fffdd.jpg

 

He writes for The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald, and most NPCs don't want their illusions shattered. It's not easy for most normies to come to terms with the fact that most of the media and the entertainment industry are not their friends. Some also believe that ignorance is bliss too. Not enough white Gentiles with principles either. There are many among us, that claim the title of truth seeker. They place it upon their lapel like a nametag, yet they still consume media and entertainment that is made by people that hate them. We're a doomed people, and our ancestors would be ashamed. Sheep would rather accept a soothing lie than a harsh truth. Their label is empty, hollow, and the ultimate self-deception.

 

The awakened Saxons out there know that these fvcks are trying to bring us to ruin though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scotland’s vaccine passport system goes live in a matter of days.

 

With Celtic and Rangers’ grounds having 60,000 and 50,000 capacities respectively, it’s going to be complete carnage.

 

Engineered carnage, of course. Those in power know fine well it’ll lead to stadium’s lying empty come kick off - whilst everyone stands outside squabbling as they wait to get in.

 

Boom! Facial recognition gets rolled out and the masses cheer! No more queuing!

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Having a bad day my brave little armchair warrior? something stung you ? like the truth perhaps ?

 

I'm guessing here but i think your idea of fighting the good fight and mine may not align,mine is based on historical facts yours seems to be based on emotion,and that emotion will kill you rendering you useless.Your emotive stance makes you a liability to others around you,you become low hanging fruit in any confrontation and easily picked off by those who wish you harm

 

I'm proudly untested ,unjabbed and have no intention of that changing unless its by the use of extreme force but i do feel it important to adapt to enable  me to move at leisure in this brave new world

 

Improvise adapt overcome is a powerful mantra

I think everyone has his own way of fight. I'm sure we are on the same side so there is no point to make more division...😔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

26/09/2021
Unvaccinated Kotido district officials suspended, ordered out of staff quarters
https://www.observer.ug/news/headlines/71332-unvaccinated-kotido-district-officials-suspended-ordered-out-of-staff-quarters

 

'Kotido district officials who have not yet received the Covid-19 vaccination have been ordered to immediately vacate the staff quarters, forfeit salaries and all allowances.'

I'm surprised they are not all dead in Africa after two years of pandemic. Nothing suspicious... 🙄

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...