Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Sensiblejoe said:

I live in Wales in the UK and there is definitely a virus going around, all friends, family and work colleagues are reporting huge numbers of positive cases and that this virus is nothing like they have experienced before. 

 

Myself and my partner are really ill at the moment and both been tested positive. I had to take my partner to A & E to get checked out because she was struggling to breathe. Fortunately all tests were clear, but while I was there was loads of people walking up to A & E coughing like zombies. My partner now wants to get vaccinated because its put the frightners on her. I told her you will have natural immunity.

 

So if it is like this pre winter, I can imagine middle of winter is going to be fun. I would not get complacent, there is definitely something out there whether the vaccines are causing it is another question. 

 

 

 

Recently my son and daughter went to a nightclub and the next day my son was vomiting constantly , my daughter had a bad cough, tight chest and found breathing harder , then my father in-law had to go into hospital after his legs couldn't hold him up, he has parkinson's he tested positive for covid as did my son and daughter, all three are okay now, at the time my daughter said she would get the vaccine, now she is hesitate and has changed her mind , my wife believes there is something out there , like you say is it the vaccines that are causing it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

Recently my son and daughter went to a nightclub and the next day my son was vomiting constantly , my daughter had a bad cough, tight chest and found breathing harder , then my father in-law had to go into hospital after his legs couldn't hold him up, he has parkinson's he tested positive for covid as did my son and daughter, all three are okay now, at the time my daughter said she would get the vaccine, now she is hesitate and has changed her mind , my wife believes there is something out there , like you say is it the vaccines that are causing it.

 

They even admit this is the case.

https://odysee.com/@AlanRoberts:7/because-they-carry-so-much-more....:a

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

no i think they are now experiencing the damage caused by the covid clot shots

 

they are just unable to make the connection between the harms they are suffering and the experimental medical interventions that they had because the media has done such a hatchet job on their minds

They frustratingly are unable to make the obvious connection because too much time has passed. Unfortunately too many people have poor memory and short term attention spans. They view the vax like they would a dodgy curry....next day they get a bad case of the shits, but if they get the shits 3 months later it can't possibly be to blame. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Coupled with the massive levels of bacteria swirling around their (still) masked faces. Vast numbers of people still wear them and it's inevitable that as this has dragged on their mask cleaning / changing regime will have got slack. People are lazy and will by now have got fed up of washing the mask everyday. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Coupled with the massive levels of bacteria swirling around their (still) masked faces. Vast numbers of people still wear them and it's inevitable that as this has dragged on their mask cleaning / changing regime will have got slack. People are lazy and will by now have got fed up of washing the mask everyday. 

 

Yes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t" – Project Veritas

Project Veritas strikes again.... The first part of this is like a teaser – and it unnecessarily repeats things (in my view). But the information is upsetting and seems to confirm what most (all) folks reading these updates suspected all along.
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2021/09/part-1-federal-govt-hhs-whistleblower-goes-public-with-secret-recordings-vaccine-is-full-of-sht/

"The government doesn't want to show that the darn vaccine is full of shit."

 

(from the Andrew Johnson newsletter)-

https://www.checktheevidence.com/wordpress/2021/09/21/nsw-police-project-veritas-and-hhs-whistleblower-in-the-us-cult-of-the-medics-medical-fascism/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-post-title_2

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Coupled with the massive levels of bacteria swirling around their (still) masked faces. Vast numbers of people still wear them and it's inevitable that as this has dragged on their mask cleaning / changing regime will have got slack. People are lazy and will by now have got fed up of washing the mask everyday. 

 

And; oh surprise surprise.

 

So, the jabbed in lockdown over winter, and the unjabbed free; yeah right.

 

Immunisation Expert Warns That Fake Vaccinated People are the Real Threat and Dangerous to Others

 

https://davidicke.com/2021/09/26/immunisation-expert-warns-that-fake-vaccinated-people-are-the-real-threat-and-dangerous-to-others/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Coupled with the massive levels of bacteria swirling around their (still) masked faces. Vast numbers of people still wear them and it's inevitable that as this has dragged on their mask cleaning / changing regime will have got slack. People are lazy and will by now have got fed up of washing the mask everyday. 

 

Seen some guy wearing one the other day, I'm sure the thing was meant to be white, but it was yellow and brown with dirt.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Roscommon said:

 

Seen some guy wearing one the other day, I'm sure the thing was meant to be white, but it was yellow and brown with dirt.

 

 

Variety is the spice of life and I'm sure the body's immune system must get worn down by having to deal with the same bacteria day after day in such high concentrations. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know you folks locations but here in the provincial mudhole in the UK midlands seing someone in a mask now is quite a rarity,10 to 1 is being generous as well i reckon theres far more unmasked than muzzled

Admittedly my interactions with the public are limited to what i see when i go to the supermarket or if im driving somewhere but folks seem to be saying fuck you to it

 

Only trouble is most of them are double or triple pricked and probably think they are immune to whatever they are told to think is running riot today

Come the next lockdown i fully expect a return to the facial panty liner of shame and subjugation

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

And; oh surprise surprise.

 

So, the jabbed in lockdown over winter, and the unjabbed free; yeah right.

 

Immunisation Expert Warns That Fake Vaccinated People are the Real Threat and Dangerous to Others

 

https://davidicke.com/2021/09/26/immunisation-expert-warns-that-fake-vaccinated-people-are-the-real-threat-and-dangerous-to-others/

Is this the herald of the reason for the UK's mass over ordering (compared to pre convid levels) of anti coagulant drugs ?

Former head of the WHO jab something or other ? plausible deniability being cooked before your very eyes

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I don't know you folks locations but here in the provincial mudhole in the UK midlands seing someone in a mask now is quite a rarity,10 to 1 is being generous as well i reckon theres far more unmasked than muzzled

Admittedly my interactions with the public are limited to what i see when i go to the supermarket or if im driving somewhere but folks seem to be saying fuck you to it

 

Only trouble is most of them are double or triple pricked and probably think they are immune to whatever they are told to think is running riot today

Come the next lockdown i fully expect a return to the facial panty liner of shame and subjugation

 

What ‘level’ are you in over there?

 

In NZ where I am it’s level 2 🙄 and masks are required in shops and other places I’m not sure about, as I take as little notice of the msm as possible; I don’t go anywhere unless it’s necessary so it doesn’t affect me too much.

 

But even though they’re not ‘mandatory’ elsewhere, there’s huge swathes of idiots wearing them everywhere, even in cars.

 

In supermarkets I go to, so far I’m the only one without a mask (it really galls  me that have to pretend I have an exemption 😬), so sheepism is rife here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Murdoch and Maxwell. Vile media moguls, who sadly the masses then and now give their money to.

 

Dodgy handshake and Masonic hand in jacket?

 

023-Robert-Maxwell-con-Rupert-Murdoch.jp

 

Look at the dweeb in the middle, are they both gonna bang him later ... is he a jew toy (chew toy) for the zio dogs 😅

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

I have a feeling that many of the jabbed insisting everyone else gets jabbed are partly driven by a subconscious insistence that if they are to go down, everyone else must go down with them.

Edited by Rossiman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Outsider said:

Coupled with the massive levels of bacteria swirling around their (still) masked faces. Vast numbers of people still wear them and it's inevitable that as this has dragged on their mask cleaning / changing regime will have got slack. People are lazy and will by now have got fed up of washing the mask everyday. 

plus, there are poisons in the masks...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vaccine injured and friends and family attack Prime Minister

 

https://www.infonews.co.nz/news.cfm?id=122780

 

This is NZ.

 

A couple of the comments

 

"80% of NZ'ers vaccinated but only 284,000 followers on the Unite against Covid 19 page - yeah right"

 

"Where are all the deleted comments from side effect sufferers and their families who have been killed by the shots?? How dare you casually delete their stories. Their blood is on your hands."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...