Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Tucker Carlson?

Controlled opposition.

 

What he was saying on the vid was truth, except for convid being real.

He often calls things how they are, the only msm guy who does.

Did you even watch it?

 

You sound like a lot of the ‘conspiracy theorists’ here; everyone is controlled opposition; there’s one or two here that are probably just that, the ones who are always calling out a lot of people for being co; gets really tedious.

 

However, your opinion, none of my business.

 

 

Edited by blowonthepie
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

totally agree with him

 

People need to start wrapping their head around the fact that protests, legal actions and petitions will not overturn a centuries old agenda. Only enough people with the will to create an entirely new situation can change that

 

It doesn't need people to do just one thing. I requires LOTS of people to radically overhaul their lives

 

The only question is: how badly do people want to to win? Do they want to win enough to choose to not always walk the path of least resistance?

 

wahwaf-7days-onepageposter-a4-19-aug-202

 

Whilst the sentiment is nice, there are some anomalies with it...

5G devices- all devices not just 5G

community banks are still banks, money IS the problem, trying to hang on to it will perpetuate the control

ALL media forms have been infiltrated, there is no such thing as truly uncensored media, its all opinion

Wearing a ribbon or band is wearing a label, just like we have been programmed to do. Choose individuality and free creative thought instead.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Or, aaaah poor luvvie caught a cold - dig out the lemsip.

 

no i think they are now experiencing the damage caused by the covid clot shots

 

they are just unable to make the connection between the harms they are suffering and the experimental medical interventions that they had because the media has done such a hatchet job on their minds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

What he was saying on the vid was truth, except for convid being real.

He often calls things how they are, the only msm guy who does.

Did you even watch it?

 

You sound like a lot of the ‘conspiracy theorists’ here; everyone is controlled opposition; there’s one or two here that are probably just that, the ones who are always calling out a lot of people for being co; gets really tedious.

 

However, your opinion, none of my business.

 

 

 

BUT that is exactly how controlled opposition works....

 

Tell you some of the truth while still pushing the lie that covid is real.  They do it to confuse everyone so we don't know the full truth. Confusion is a trick to stop us taking action for change and waking up. They also do it so it can be quoted as being 'out in the open' whilst still telling a lie. It's a con trick- slight of hand.

 

The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."- Vladimir Lenin

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Whilst the sentiment is nice, there are some anomalies with it...

5G devices- all devices not just 5G

 

i think the point is to reject smart tech as that is the infrastructure of the smart grid control system

 

8 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

community banks are still banks, money IS the problem, trying to hang on to it will perpetuate the control

 

i'd love to live in a world beyond money so you have a sympathetic ear there but lets be real about this we can't even get people to give up their smart phones so trying to sell a post money world is just beyond the pale for most people

 

I think as stepping stones to a better world voting with your feet and rejecting their banks is a good step

 

8 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

ALL media forms have been infiltrated, there is no such thing as truly uncensored media, its all opinion

 

There is definately a non corporate media developing to challenge corporate dominance of the flows of information but yes let the buyer beware as there will be all kinds out there and not all of it will be of equal accuracy

 

8 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Wearing a ribbon or band is wearing a label, just like we have been programmed to do. Choose individuality and free creative thought instead.

 

agreed. I'm not wearing any outward show of my resistance however i understand what they are trying to do there in creating some solidarity for example the strength people feel in numbers eg the yellow vests

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

 

BUT that is exactly how controlled opposition works....

 

Tell you some of the truth while still pushing the lie that covid is real.  They do it to confuse everyone so we don't know the full truth. Confusion is a trick to stop us taking action for change and waking up. They also do it so it can be quoted as being 'out in the open' whilst still telling a lie. It's a con trick- slight of hand.

 

The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."- Vladimir Lenin

 

That doesn’t really wash; it means that huge numbers in the ‘truth’ movement are co, including many medical and scientific people who believe convid is real while going hard out to get this shitshow stopped.

 

Imo, many just spout co because they themselves are doing fa and want to look intelligent and all seeing.

 

Anyone with a modicum of commonsense will not be ‘conned’ by the real bullshit artists.

 

Carlson gets huge amounts of the truth out there to a huge audience - and not just convid crap, which is okay in my book.

 

 I wonder how many who criticise him have watched him.

 

 I like the guy and think he’s genuine; you and others don’t, good for you.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

What he was saying on the vid was truth, except for convid being real.

He often calls things how they are, the only msm guy who does.

Did you even watch it?

 

You sound like a lot of the ‘conspiracy theorists’ here; everyone is controlled opposition; there’s one or two here that are probably just that, the ones who are always calling out a lot of people for being co; gets really tedious.

 

However, your opinion, none of my business.

 

 

The Murdoch family, presided over by 90-year-old patriarch Rupert Murdoch, owns Fox News.

That's enough for me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

Goodo.

But wait, there's more.......Read this and pay particular attention to the last paragraph.

 

A new memo from Fox Corp – the owner of Fox News – reports that 90 per cent of its full time employees are currently vaccinated against the coronavirus, despite several of the network's top personalities regularly undermining the vaccine effort.

CNN's Oliver Darcy shared the memo on Twitter.

The information came from Fox Corp's head of human resources Kevin Lord.

Fox Corp previously encouraged employees to report their vaccination status voluntarily, but enforced a mandatory reporting system in mid-August.

According to Mr Lord, "90 per cent of full-time employees reported they are fully vaccinated," and that daily Covid-19 testing for its unvaccinated employees would begin soon.

Those numbers raise questions as to whether or not Fox News's most vocal stars – many of whom regularly criticise the vaccine and praise unproven alternatives – have taken the coronavirus vaccine.

Tucker Carlson has dodged the question anytime he has been asked. Once when Carlson was asked if he was vaccinated, he replied by saying he would not ask the interviewer "any super vulgar personal questions like that" because he's a "polite person."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

That doesn’t really wash; it means that huge numbers in the ‘truth’ movement are co, including many medical and scientific people who believe convid is real while going hard out to get this shitshow stopped.

 

Imo, many just spout co because they themselves are doing fa and want to look intelligent and all seeing.

 

Anyone with a modicum of commonsense will not be ‘conned’ by the real bullshit artists.

 

Carlson gets huge amounts of the truth out there to a huge audience - and not just convid crap, which is okay in my book.

 

 I wonder how many who criticise him have watched him.

 

 I like the guy and think he’s genuine; you and others don’t, good for you.

 

 

 

Pretty much the way I see it.

Anyone or anything that questions the official mainstream narrative has to be seen as a good thing IMO. Especially in the current climate where practically no-one is doing so.

Just have some salt handy, and you'll be grand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

But wait, there's more.......Read this and pay particular attention to the last paragraph.

 

A new memo from Fox Corp – the owner of Fox News – reports that 90 per cent of its full time employees are currently vaccinated against the coronavirus, despite several of the network's top personalities regularly undermining the vaccine effort.

CNN's Oliver Darcy shared the memo on Twitter.

The information came from Fox Corp's head of human resources Kevin Lord.

Fox Corp previously encouraged employees to report their vaccination status voluntarily, but enforced a mandatory reporting system in mid-August.

According to Mr Lord, "90 per cent of full-time employees reported they are fully vaccinated," and that daily Covid-19 testing for its unvaccinated employees would begin soon.

Those numbers raise questions as to whether or not Fox News's most vocal stars – many of whom regularly criticise the vaccine and praise unproven alternatives – have taken the coronavirus vaccine.

Tucker Carlson has dodged the question anytime he has been asked. Once when Carlson was asked if he was vaccinated, he replied by saying he would not ask the interviewer "any super vulgar personal questions like that" because he's a "polite person."

 

Thanks but no thanks; I can think for myself, and choose what I believe; don’t believe in following the herd.

 

But by all means, you go for your life; as I said, none of my business what you believe or think, and I certainly wouldn’t have the cheek to try and tell you what to do or believe.

 

Boogie on 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

 

Pretty much the way I see it.

Anyone or anything that questions the official mainstream narrative has to be seen as a good thing IMO. Especially in the current climate where practically no-one is doing so.

Just have some salt handy, and you'll be grand.

 

Out of reactions; exactly 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

That doesn’t really wash; it means that huge numbers in the ‘truth’ movement are co, including many medical and scientific people who believe convid is real while going hard out to get this shitshow stopped.

 

Imo, many just spout co because they themselves are doing fa and want to look intelligent and all seeing.

 

Anyone with a modicum of commonsense will not be ‘conned’ by the real bullshit artists.

 

Carlson gets huge amounts of the truth out there to a huge audience - and not just convid crap, which is okay in my book.

 

 I wonder how many who criticise him have watched him.

 

 I like the guy and think he’s genuine; you and others don’t, good for you.

 

 

 Well likeability is all part of the game...and most people are hypnotised and programmed and unable to use common sense anymore. Its why they are so easily controlled by media and 'celebrity' or news anchors etc. Ive seen MANY so called freedom people who just want someone to take all the pain away and vent their anger. Carlson is not genuine, he is part of the game, and yes I have watched him, but if you want to believe what the television tells you-have at it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...